• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

Foxy

Smash Master
Hey Vilt, if you see this, can you bring my Cube/Controller/Melee/Memory that I left at HERB2 to the Billfest?

That would be AMAZING.

Thanks in advance, bro. =D

Who has my Brawl disc again? I still have yours Foxy and I'm sure you'd be glad to have it back.
Yeah, that would be nice. =P

I don't think I have yours.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I can't ****ing wait, I'm so pumped for this. I'm trying to MM as many people as possible at this, probably not for a lot each though.

zxeon

Smash Lord
This is looking good NC-Echo. Are there gonna be vids? Either way I'm asking every TO to Upload all the replay for Brawl and B+ to file sharing sites for people who don't want to wait for the videos to hit the web. Is that possible?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Corey if I have yours, who has mine?

I know I used to have Foxy's but someone took it at my tourney and I was left with a blank one...

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
This is looking good NC-Echo. Are there gonna be vids? Either way I'm asking every TO to Upload all the replay for Brawl and B+ to file sharing sites for people who don't want to wait for the videos to hit the web. Is that possible?
I suppose I could do that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Fair enough. Mad friendlies will be had.

Didn't jon want them as well? That's legit.

I'm not starting Brawl friendlies until after the break between Melee and Brawl because I need to play LoZR a lot before he goes.

Top Bottom