• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

null55

Smash Master
Lol, and you couldn't have picked a better pokémon. Kingra=Falcon... I still have the type advantage, but I'll still get my **** ***** as Bulbasaur or Falco.

But not as Doc. ;)

BEHR

Smash Hero
Its ironic, I had the brew she had the chronic the lakers beat the supersonics

ptown

Smash Ace
so are you going or not mask?
jeez, this is like that time where we thought you moving to maine or wherever...
gtfoutta here already!!!

team true nc falcons part 12 *insert dr. dre/snoop dog here* smoke this joint team

ptown

Smash Ace
i can't dance either.

i was raised in a strict family.
spontaneous bursts of joy and laughing were frowned upon.

it's done wonders for increasing my social network.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
crystalnite, play me in friendlies this week. i need halp w/ all matchups lol
i have been warned by a good friend not to let smash get in the way of my studies because smash took over his life (well not really) in college. so, text me when ur free and i will tell u if im free. no guarantees tho dawg. but if we can play, i can help u with sheik dittoes, sheik vs marth, sheik vs random low tiers. as for dk, ur SOL for my help lol.

If you can grind, you can dance mm.
thats really unfortunate. clubs are just sex with clothes on now. dancing? that's what we call it when we're too drunk to remember what it becomes after you've had one too many...

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
so are you going or not mask?
jeez, this is like that time where we thought you moving to maine or wherever...
gtfoutta here already!!!

team true nc falcons part 12 *insert dr. dre/snoop dog here* smoke this joint team
Probably. I might end up not coming, but yeah, probably.

Me and Cam got the great idea to use our ultimate secret team at this, but I forgot about how me and you already talked about teaming... uhhhhhhhhhhh

ptown

Smash Ace
Probably. I might end up not coming, but yeah, probably.

Me and Cam got the great idea to use our ultimate secret team at this, but I forgot about how me and you already talked about teaming... uhhhhhhhhhhh
that's okay, dude.

i'll probably go anyway.

ptown

Smash Ace
it's cool, bruh.

you should team with your friend: i understand.

vroooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm vroooooooooooommmmmmmm eeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! who's cam?

ptown

Smash Ace
hyes!

white pants are back!

team look at me! i'm wearing white pants and can put my foot behind my head?

Top Bottom