• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Without a Cause 9-19/20 Chapel Hill, NC: Melee, Brawl+, Brawl <-- Now Catgory 4

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
To anyone that is going friday night i think its gonna be deff. worth it. Gonna be so much fun like all bills have the night before. But im calling a bed =D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Worrrrd.

Mask, you're great to have at tournaments. You have a chill attitude that everyone in NC can't help but respect, and you main the chillest character of them all. Catfish and NC smash in general benefits fomr keeping you around. Personally, I love how you just take everything so easily; never gossiping over some dumb thing someone said, never raging about Falcon's weaknesses, never whining about your personal problems. You have my respect for sure.
It would be a shame to take someone so beneficial for NC smash as a whole out for good, and I would be deeply saddened by it. In the end it is your decision, but right now, while you can make the choice, I am hoping you can make the one that will brighten everyone's day and keep our community wholesome.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Catfish and NC Smash? Are these separate entities? What is the lore of this legendary "Catfish"?

could this be relevant? because as a catfish, it certainly should be; but as a non-NC Smash entity, wouldn't it not be just as non disirrelevant?

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Officially going straight Falcon from now on. I feel determined.

Also, Mike Scarturchio is the ****ing man. If he quits I will be incredibly sad; he needs to come to this and represent.

PS: He also needs to come so I have a teammate. >_>

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
Im gonna try to come Sunday for Brawl
Yo, Tone. If you go, can you bring my buddy NeoCrono and I? We don't take up much space. Hell, we'll surf on the top of the car if you don't have enough room inside. We also have gas money, and don't tell NeoCrono I told you this, cause he's shy about it, but he said he'll suck yo d-... : D

Remember fellas. Ain't nothin gay about gettin your d... sucked.

xTONEx

Smash Apprentice
Yo, Tone. If you go, can you bring my buddy NeoCrono and I? We don't take up much space. Hell, we'll surf on the top of the car if you don't have enough room inside. We also have gas money, and don't tell NeoCrono I told you this, cause he's shy about it, but he said he'll suck yo d-... : D

Remember fellas. Ain't nothin gay about gettin your d... sucked.
Yeah, i'll find out next week if i have to work next sunday or not.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ima have to do better at this then what i did at Duke. so ima step my game up.

Top Bottom