• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Bill Bill & Lord Karnbro Present: Be a bro 11/15 *update

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I was the only person watching you vs. LDPK lol

Everyone else was watching Ali vs. PP

And Malk was chillin on his laptop doin somethin

TBQH I was only watching so I knew how you fought in case you beat him lolllllllllllllllllll <_<

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I was the only person watching you vs. LDPK lol

Everyone else was watching Ali vs. PP

And Malk was chillin on his laptop doin somethin

TBQH I was only watching so I knew how you fought in case you beat him lolllllllllllllllllll <_<
Heh. I would have gone Fox vs. your (scary effing) Rob. Truth be told, I only went G dubbs cause I was afraid of Pika's CG on Fox. It's... match defining. I messed up with GnW though, I haven't played him in awhile, so picking him vs. LDPK was not the best of ideas.

I'm refreshing myself on the GnW game for C3 though... Just in case I match with Mr E, or Anther or something.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
protip 3: watch pc chris' s fox vs forward's falco and you might learn some things..i learned how to get grabs...though i should point out that pc loses even with that...i feel a little stupid for not thinking of a way around falco's shine game, but then i'm not pc chris

also, thanks for the advice on techchasing off of shines better..i know i've been sloppy on that.

More importantly..does anyone in greensboro want to play today or tomorrow? I'm free for the next 5 hrs if anyone sees this..and then tomorrow i'll be free in the morning/afternoon

Malk

Smash Champion
KP why don't I have your number or anything
I'll play with you if you want, how would you get to Greensboro?
keep in mind I have no tv, no cube, no controllers, no 64, no wii, no etc etc

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
lol, I don't have a gC or TV..i'm just visiting in greensboro with friends. I would love to play though..i have a few things i need to train in order to have some chance against PP in the future..in exchange for some training i would probably be willing to look at someone else's game and give tips etc...

I was pretty impressed with PP..not so much his falco as with his willingness to give advice to his opponents...also, the ability to analyse the mistakes of the opponent that he was punishing...I can only do that when i'm playing an opponent weaker than me, and i would never dream of trying that in a tournament...i mean, i guess i can critique things if they make really obvious mistakes, but generally i'm too focused on punishing their mistakes to actually care why they were in a particular bad position.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
oh btw

is it possible to keep your room (alex) for melee like we did for the first couple ones during the next bill? two nights ago every tv had brawl occupying them (except for one that had n64 most of the time, but was switched to melee). i just want to be able to play melee friendlies during the brawl stuff because i don't play brawl really. please

lord karn

Smash Master
oh btw

is it possible to keep your room (alex) for melee like we did for the first couple ones during the next bill? two nights ago every tv had brawl occupying them (except for one that had n64 most of the time, but was switched to melee). i just want to be able to play melee friendlies during the brawl stuff because i don't play brawl really. please
I'll see what I can do. If we can get more tvs next time I'm thinking maybe we should set one up in the kitchen, which could be used for friendlies or something.

Bill's got the brackets and what not I'll tell him to post them when he gets back from work.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
This thread is fun now.

I got my first spam infraction. Did you see what I posted Ali?
Btw bro, I have our singles up. I fail so hard dang it. I could barely watch my matches when I was formatting them. Anyway, check out my youtube channel (or just search for your name vs me) to see those right now. I'll get teams up tomorrow I guess.

KP, I just like helping smashers. Besides, I need more competition.

PLUR bro, when's the last time we played/I've watched you play lol.

Foxy

Smash Master
yeah i got a spam infraction too, great bro lulz.

i can bring an actual full setup next time (aka: with a TV) so that'll be a bit more. my friend may be able to being a full setup too.

i hope we don't have to wait for december or '09, i'm freaking pumped for the next one.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Must...resist...urge..to tell the truth about my Melee abilities....

Btw, is anyone gonna join that thing that Slynkee made? That new forum he purchased or whatever? Supposedly it's a place where Atl south can just spam or talk junk or whatever. Seems fun. Right now they only have 10 bros, so we could all go there and just spam overload or something.

Btw, Exarch said our DS PR was hilarious, and he might join. yeah.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
**** Shakespeare. When I grow up I'm making a time machine and going back in time and murdering his dad. **** AP english 4 also.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
/r/ brackets.

Stingers our team matches were pretty fun, they were all really close. I'd like to play you again in doubles sometime and in a 1v1 too.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Karn, have you talked to Bill yet? Results and brackets for all games.

Dude Rag, I'm in AP English 4 also, but we aren;t even on Shakespeare, darn teacher that hasn't taught AP before this year...I'm so screwed...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hells yeah raggy bro

Your team was the only team that I was out first instead of my partner, so I'd love playin you guys some more lol

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
lol I have a massive hamlet test tomorow and a ****ton of homework that i haven't started yet. I might have to pull an all nighter. I'm also failing miserably because I never do homework and in this class the homework is actually weighted somewhat heavily.

On a good note, AP micro and macro economics is pretty interesting.

Top Bottom