• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Bill Bill & Lord Karnbro Present: Be a bro 11/15 *update

Malk

Smash Champion
aw I missed you guys thanks for being gay with me

edit: ah **** it time for real shout outs!

l0zr - what a gaylord way to ditch corey
corey - what a bro way to download battle toads in the nick of time
karn - what a bro way to piss off bill nice yoshi in 64
bill - what a gaylord way to get pissed nice kirby in 64 oh yeah I owe you for beer :C next weekend
behr - what a bro way to dance
money mike - what a orb way to ecnad
ali - thanks for not scratching my back ****lord
pp - I made you say hell when you were driving nice 1 hi 5 oh yeah nice pimple bro very pro
ph00t - nice hat
stingers - good job beating noobs
sonic and captain falcon team - good job beating noobs
kid 2 - nice accent Broski
KP - good stuff loving 64 what a bro
Ben - what a bro nice car

if I missed you i'll make a special post just for you :*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You should go Snap.

Grand Finals?....oh yeah lol. Silly me. I remember you cheering now.

You got 3rd? Good shiz bro. Moneys!

Wasted sausage fest ftw Malk bro...and Battletoads. Team with Corey next time btw.

Your shoutout for me...meh.

All that and more PLUR man.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
if I missed you i'll make a special post just for you :*
You missed me, your Melee team partner. :(

Grand Finals?....oh yeah lol. Silly me. I remember you cheering now.

You got 3rd? Good shiz bro. Moneys!

Wasted sausage fest ftw Malk bro...and Battletoads. Team with Corey next time btw.
Now you remember lol Yea, got 3rd. Where did y'all go after the tourney. I heard something about you driving people places.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I was driving them, that much is true, but I kinda sucked at it. I'm sure that everyone in the car besides me wants to talk about it though, so I'll let them.

How much money did you get?

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Malk ilu bro 100 % bromo

For next time, I'll make a new mix. But I'll still bring the old one for any bro who wants it.

I'll put 1,000 miles on the new one just for you, DH.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I was driving them, that much is true, but I kinda sucked at it. I'm sure that everyone in the car besides me wants to talk about it though, so I'll let them.

How much money did you get?
lol

Me and Matt actually got $0 because not enough people signed-up for teams, so not enough money was around to give.

Also, what place did I get in Melee singles? I wasn't sure if I was tied for 5th or actually got 4th. The whole bracket confused me.

I'll put 1,000 miles on the new one just for you, DH.
:bee:

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Shout out-making time.

Zero: Lucario is such a confusing match for me. Grats on the dollar match, I didn't know wtf to do against you.
Yeroc: Your TV is far laggier than I originally imagined. Good shiz on the MK.
Bill: My Fox >>> My Ness now. Very much so. Your Olimario still scares me though, I never know what it's doing.
Karn: Lunch was fun, Hope to see you guys at C3.
Ali: I killed myself twice. Wtf. Goooood matches.

LDPK: = No Fox for me. I had to use my subpar GnW. Your Pikachu is still scary as hell. it was like fighting a disco dancing blender with teeth.

Behr we still need to MM for Jiggz dominance. Quit running from me.

B-ski's is what I now worship as my lord. Holy hell, that **** was delicious.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
This tourney had DK ditto's everywhere and it was awesome. I just got ungrounded today so I was a little rusty for this tourney because I've only been playing while my parents weren't home for the past few weeks, which isn't as much as I'd like to be playing. Anyways, good **** everyone.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
aw I missed you guys thanks for being gay with me

edit: ah **** it time for real shout outs!

Ben - what a bro nice car
I can't believe we filled that car, also i found out the box was from the farmer's market, cheap produce ftw.

I'll facebook chat w/ you bro.

This tourney had DK ditto's everywhere and it was awesome. I just got ungrounded today so I was a little rusty for this tourney because I've only been playing while my parents weren't home for the past few weeks, which isn't as much as I'd like to be playing. Anyways, good **** everyone.
And then we all got knocked out by LD PK lol.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
L0zR was workan'. Holidays come 'round and Best Buy likes to work him like a horse.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Addendum: Thanks to whoever it was who played a buuunch of friendlies with me on Yeroc's wii. We also had lunch with him and Karn, I never did get his name / handle though.

Zomg was it omni?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Haha, yeah lunch was tight. Sorry I never caught your name.

Good pit, Good DK. Funnn friendlies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shoutoutzzzz!!!!

BEHR: Sexy dance! I heard people say they knew you had improved, but had a ways to go. Keep it up man! People are taking notice.

Vilt: I need to rub your tummy. Thanks for driving the Gboro bros.

Mask: Where my wings match at? Dude, not a half-bad Falcon. Needs more DD though lulz. Let's play some more so you and I will improve aight?

Zero: PT is good? Ok. Liked the Melee and Brawl matches bro. Roy's tough to master, but there are great Roy mainers out there on the tube to watch, so don't get discouraged!

Also, I dislike Marth vs Lucario. I have to chase you lol.

Dotpwn: Wh0re you didn't come.

Jman: The Sonic matchup is...interesting. Definately need to play it some more. I tried to be automatic in a match requiring strict timing lol. Good stuff.

Devin: Are we ever gonna play bro?

Crio: Are we ever gonna play bro?

Kidd: Where were you???

ARS: Some good Falcon stuff dere.

Ragnar0k: We didn't play...maybe next time?

DUB: I still haven't met you lol. Let's get some matches in eventually.

Kissyface: Your name is sexy.

Dark Hart: Not bad for all of those johns you had =p. Keep at it man, and you could get pretttty dern beast. Sorry your dad made you leave early though...

LoZR: Always have time to drop by and beat my tail in Melee. Too good. Sorry you're gettin worked at Best Buy bro. We need to play at Ali's one weekend aight? I need to defend myself against epic Catfish combos.

Corey: Don't hate me for that Falco practice bro. I had fun in our matches, and I hope you learned a little yourself. Gooood shiz on Battletoads btw lol.

Ph00t: Way to rep West Coast. Gimme dat hat!

Anthony/LDPK: Great job with your bro in teams bro! Love what that Pikachu is doin man. Keep it up!

Billbro: Try not to be too mad ok? Eveyone makes mistakes. Also, please do the Pit thing so I can become good at that matchup to play against a certain someone...

Karn: Sucks about your Brawl bracket bro, but there's always next time right? Great job in teams too btw. Cosmic Cantina and Battletoads were epic.

Malk: D000000ddd!! Heeck yeah! Sooo friggin hilarious. (before I continue: I didn't cuss, and I've had some stress problems lately. Should be fixed by next time.)

Cosmic Cantina was amazing, and that story about man bites was too good! Don't read this with that voice like you did for Dark Hart's either.

Don't forget to make that PRs list...you know...

I'd invite you to the SBR.

Ali: Thanks for teaming with me man. I kinda hit you lots in Melee, but I guess it didn't kill us huh =p?

Kinda a trade-off in singles huh? You won what I've always wanted to win (good stuff btw, I could tell you had been practicing), and I won in Brawl (what I've never won, but got teh moneys). Wanna make a deal about banning gay moves =p?

Fun tourney man, thanks for chillin with me.

Everyone else: Too good! Thanks for coming!

If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Peepee I would have liked to play you but you were busy the whole time being in the finals for everything so it's understandable. lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Happens bro. Maybe next time ok? I gotta work at playing everyone...

Malk, I just figured out you meant Battletoads Pimple. Good shiz.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Don't think I'll be able to make that for a good while man. I'd love to go get another shot at Chu and Chillin though. They were so far ahead of me at Jubilee lol.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Lol then your gonna love playing azen and m2k :)

I can't wait for this weekend tho I'm so pumped for it
I get to play so many people I haven't played in along time it'll be fun to see how much better they've gotten as opposed to myself
NinjaLink, Mew2King, DieSuperFly, Neo, Omni, Plank.

^ Can't wait for this tourny

Sorry you can't make it tho.

Karn we shall see how you fair after this long time of unacquaintance lol (no pun intended)

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I had fun this weekend, despite not doing that well (except for a couple clutch moments) I feel like I'm finally getting over the anxiety of not doing well. It only took 6 short years, lol.

@PP: I'm not upset at you for anything, and I enjoyed the parts of the matches where I did show signs of figuring stufff out. Seriously though, I've been dealing with those kinds of things for so long that if I had ever really let them get to me, I'd have have quit before most of the people here ever started playing competitively. I've gone 2 and out at just about every single nationwide event I've attended. Getting or being good at Smash isn't what keeps me playing, it's only what keeps me practicing every now and then. I come to tourneys so I can hang out with you guys.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Shoutoutzzzz!!!!

Dark Hart: Not bad for all of those johns you had =p. Keep at it man, and you could get pretttty dern beast. Sorry your dad made you leave early though...
Thankz bro. You're pretty good yourself. =P

Malk: D000000ddd!! Heeck yeah! Sooo friggin hilarious. (before I continue: I didn't cuss, and I've had some stress problems lately. Should be fixed by next time.)

Cosmic Cantina was amazing, and that story about man bites was too good! Don't read this with that voice like you did for Dark Hart's either.
wait... what? You're officially obligated to tell me about this, Kevin.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good Kadaj, I'll be awaiting some vids of you owning it up out there. Maybe you can pull some of my tricks out from my videos =p?

Corey, I'm a little different about part of that (practice and go tournies for you guys, also practice cuz it's my talent and I like it), but I'm glad to hear it. It's mad fun goin and gettin to see you bro.

Lol Crio, why didn't you talk to me this much at Billfest =p?

Yes, good luck to Devin too.

None of my business to tell Lucas...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Not my joooob.

Stingers, sounds like you're pickin lol.

Who won your matches? Who did you bros play vs eachother?
Yes, it is your job.

I won our Falco ditto, and I beat his Mario with... some character I can't remember, probably Sheik. I don't really know if we actually played any other matches. :confused:

Top Bottom