• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Bill Bill & Lord Karnbro Present: Be a bro 11/15 *update

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
shoutouts...

malk: you can ride shotgun anytime bro, also sexy FFRing
karn: 'dont go metaknight' lol
crio: if you drive over 80 you have to go to court, lol
ragnarok: we need to conspire and learn who to cp for oli and pikachu lol, and the double fair at end of that one ditto was hilarious, shoulda had the replay
stingers: you just upset the PRs like no other gg dude
behr: with all the force of a great typhoon be a man!

Malk

Smash Champion
dark hart I will change my password if you don't spam funnier things on my account

that ish was so weak

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Lol Crio, why didn't you talk to me this much at Billfest =p?

Yes, good luck to Devin too.

None of my business to tell Lucas...

I didn't talk to too many people alot period. I talked to Omni and Karn during lunch, but back at Bill's I was more focused on keeping myself in tourney mode. That, and you were too busy molesting faces. Next Bill's we need to do some friendlies, that's when I do most of my chatting up with folks. Good **** though.

Oh, I was also hungover.

crio: if you drive over 80 you have to go to court, lol
Oh snap. Good thing I didn't get snipped. I was going a solid hundo almost half the way down.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dark Hart, I can't even explain it if I wanted to. I'll try:

Malk got on the boards yesterday after everyone left. He began reading posts. He got to yours. He read it with a voice like...a hungover fat non-white bro. It was great.

Crio, let's just get some chat goin on next time then.

That's a pretty good excuse.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
It was more like...a mexican landlord with a beer belly and a bald head that was 3 feet too short and 200 pounds too big who had a burrito from Cosmic Cantina in his mouth and was trying to talk...while hungover.

It was too good though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dude! It was more like that!

Stingers is obviously using his top echelon in the state observation skills to figure this out too btw =p.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah I'm just so ****ing pro

i got like 5th in melee and 3rd in brawl i'm just the shit

but for real will bill post all the brackets from TIO in this thread or somethin? I'd be interested in that

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
It was more like...a mexican landlord with a beer belly and a bald head that was 3 feet too short and 200 pounds too big who had a burrito from Cosmic Cantina in his mouth and was trying to talk...while hungover.

It was too good though.
He read it like a fucin bnub is how he read it. Because that's what Lucas is.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Mask: Where my wings match at? Dude, not a half-bad Falcon. Needs more DD though lulz. Let's play some more so you and I will improve aight?
I forgot all about the wings and our Mario Bros. match.. :( I'll remember next time, bro. I promise.

Hopefully I'll get better enough for the next time we play so you won't completely turn my ******* to shreds like you did last night.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It was packed and fast paced yesterday, so I understand.

Watch vids, keep tech practice (even though it's dull sometimes), and help everyone you play with improve so you can as well.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
stingers - Yeah that was me. I was pretty nervous too bro. I'm scared of Falcos (thanks to Peepee) so much. Sorry about how gay Battlefield was during our second match. :\

Peepee - It was definitely a mad sausagefest yesterday. It's all good though. I think I'm gonna focus on my Falcon for now, I'm really feeling him though you probably find that hard to believe judging on how bad I was last night. :p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Protip: Put Falco on the ground or off of the stage. GG.

Judging by the PRs, I'd say so.

Falcon usually makes great use of baiting, so maybe think about it that way for some new innovation?

Foxy

Smash Master
i'm hyped for results, i want to know where i placed to i can aim to do better next time.

here's just a few shoutouts because i didn't get around a lot:

gofg - lol whatever
scott/aidan - lol whatever
ph00t - doubles friendlies were awesome, you seem like a very cool dude with a good hat.
malk - again great doubles friendlies, lol @ your bucket, we only got it filled once. also, i like to kill you.
stingers - nice games in our mm, i think you could have won if i didn't have a little bit of luck. good falco!
lucas - good sh*t in doubles, ***** me. you seemed to be playing well.
vilt - sorry about making you carry doubles, our team rest and your block tech and that double rest on pokefloats. also lol, nice mm.
kp - thanks for being really helpful and nice during our match and friendlies, i think i could have actually won game 1 but i thought you deserved it. we didn't get to friendly but i still loved playing you.
bill - great job organizing the tournament, it went really well and i'm looking forward to the next one.
ali - congrats on the win, you deserved it.
pp - i think you were playing pretty much at the top of your game, i watched the final two matches and it really just came down to luck of the draw. you gave it your all!
other people - lol i guess i didn't really interact with you.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah you ***** me in our MM XD you were def. the better player though so I don't feel bad

were you the person who told that other guy to Mm me though? cuz he approached me out of nowhere with 5 bucks and I was just like "lolk"

that was right after ours though which is why I figured you told him to MM me. and I made him play brawl cuz I'm gay like that and i'm better at that game that game is way better. no homo.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Didn't mean to forget you Foxy bro!

You definately stepped up your game. Good stuff man.

As for my matches with Ali, he earned it.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I thought this tourney worked out really well. Everything went pretty smoothly. Chipotle was fucin bawesome thanks for the recommendation bill.

Malk

Smash Champion
I am very dissapointed in NC
the mods are closing our bro threads at a rapid pace and you aren't even posting in the bro threads before they get shut down

just, if you're not going to spam, gtfo of nc

Foxy

Smash Master
Didn't mean to forget you Foxy bro!

You definately stepped up your game. Good stuff man.
eh, i didn't get to warm up at all and if you actually saw me play you should be aware that i sucked major balls. though it was my first melee tourney i'm usually a much stronger player.

yeah you ***** me in our MM XD you were def. the better player though so I don't feel bad

were you the person who told that other guy to Mm me though? cuz he approached me out of nowhere with 5 bucks and I was just like "lolk"

that was right after ours though which is why I figured you told him to MM me. and I made him play brawl cuz I'm gay like that and i'm better at that game that game is way better. no homo.
nah, that guy who mm'd you was my best friend but i didn't even tell him to. i think he just thought that he'd **** you with mk because he's alright at brawl and it was a decent matchup. no $5 for him!

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I am very dissapointed in NC
the mods are closing our bro threads at a rapid pace and you aren't even posting in the bro threads before they get shut down

just, if you're not going to spam, gtfo of nc
i'm just sucking too much **** and playing too many money mikes to spam to my full potential.. :psycho:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yea, my Sonic's pimp, lulz*

My big prob is for 2 months now, i've played at GE only for a few hrs.. and its not the best idea to practice new strats in tourney play. So, in my 1st round, two 3 stocks *yeahz* then zero and my match... incredibly even with a percent rule victory.

Sonic shines in surviviva-dodge-abilty, controling spacing, and (as Bill saw, lol) great gimping. Marth suck for Sonic... Dev and PeePee....

My spacing, close range are lvl 4 when they used to be 10... can't even punish spotdodgers anymore

Just my thoughts. Still real cool playing new ppl, but i feel that friendlies aside, i was sub-par yesterday

@PP: Ufigured it out in like... 3 minutes and kept me airborne. Goooooooood shiz. But i gather you get the fein't/mindgames to Sonic. When im more practiced again, i def want to play again. I have tricksies galore

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Woah, we have a local Sonic player?

I totally missed you :( yell out "STINGERS COME PLAY ME" or somethin at the next tourney we're at so I can get some Sonic matches

Foxy

Smash Master
last anime convention i went to i played a bunch of ffas against three sonic mains.

seriously, what the hell

go to anime conventions for sonic action.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I was very interested in how a Sonic played, so I focused very hard on what you were doing.

I understand your excuse because it's similar to my current Melee predicament.

Yes, we need to play again. I don't have all of the bugs worked out quite yet =p.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
reminder: upload the brackets from tio

all 4 of them

thanks <3
Yes, please.

I'd like to know how I placed, instead of simply telling people

"Yeah, I lost to Ali, so you could essentially say I got like... 4th place. And I almost beat him, so it's more like 3rd."

Top Bottom