• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

Neon!

Smash Lord
I was thinking of applying at a Office Depot around my area how is it working there?
Considering it was my first shot at retail I was a little scared at first, but they really have a nice atmosphere. I work as a cashier and do some stocking, we're not nearly as busy as most other reatailers (walmart, Target) but get paid the same. If you know a lot about printers or computers theres plenty of opportunuties to make more money as a tech associate.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
guys....check it out.... I main lucario now.

got a story as to why if you guys are interested

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I am very interested.
I hope you will stay here, on the Donkey Kong boards, whatever your decision about your character is.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Maan I used to respect you, Ripple :(. Like Falco kinda made sense but really now you've gone too far.

Oh, but why the change, anyways?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Ripple..

C'mon man, we've met in person... Don't do this Lucario bull to me too. :/

AND D0N!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY.

Sagg ftw.

D0N

Smash Ace
Wow Thanks for the title change Scabe :). I didn't know anyone on smashboards knew my birthday (Now in Aus, Tomorrow in US).

Thanks Cable&Peachgaurd

I bought DK but I only beat the first world so far and got all the puzzle pieces and kong letters. After awhile we should do a time trial on a level and see who's the fastest.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I am very interested.
I hope you will stay here, on the Donkey Kong boards, whatever your decision about your character is.
I'll definitely saty on here. I love DK ( and you guys) too much to drop him completely.

Maan I used to respect you, Ripple :(. Like Falco kinda made sense but really now you've gone too far.

Oh, but why the change, anyways?
you still respect me :cool:. Falco was just kinda a phase, he appealed to me but I got frustrated more so so I dropped him. My marth is still good but IDK.

for some reason my lucario is really good. I played him in some games on saturday for teams and some asked if I "secretly practiced lucario in my basement by myself". I was just like "LOL, why?" and as I did that I pulled of the greatest 0-death as lucario. jab>jab>fore palm> force palm>d-tilt>Fair x3> fully charged aura blast (at 70%)

I thought I should pick him up in doubles since I usually hate playing DK in doubles but I do it anyway.

after 3 days of practice I go to a smashfest on tuesday to try out my lucario against them. we had a pseudo tournament and I actually happened to beat Hylian's IC's. I got multiple compliments on how much I had improved with him/ how good I was playing as him. its already better than I've played as DK for a long time so I decided to pick him up/main him.

Ripple..

C'mon man, we've met in person... Don't do this Lucario bull to me too. :/
this lucario bull is saving me from quiting this game.

Ripple plz dnt main Lucario just stay with DK
I need to.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Well at the very least you have Falco to cover DDD on both match-ups. And DK to cover GW/Marth if you don't like that. I guess if it's bringing you success it's okay. At least it isn't like... MK or something. Once a DK always a DK.

But this brings up the question. u a furry?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Play Legans Link and record it.
Iwantmoreleganlink
like a kid in a candy store :awesome:

Well at the very least you have Falco to cover DDD on both match-ups. And DK to cover GW/Marth if you don't like that. I guess if it's bringing you success it's okay. At least it isn't like... MK or something. Once a DK always a DK.
I don't play falco at all anymore. it'll have to be lucario against d3. which I like oddly enough.

this may be confusing but this is who I'll use DK against everyone else will be Lucario

marth
FALCO :awesome::mad::glare:
ICs ? 50/50 on this
jiggs lol
link
lucas
ness

But this brings up the question. u a furry?
I think this will speak for itself

ardirok

Smash Apprentice
Happy Birthday D0N!!!

Hey Ripple forget about Lucario just play MK

Will go to DK chat sometime, I miss you <3

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Happy Birthday D0N!! =)

And oh hey guys, it's been a while...

=x
I miss you on my Facebook chat. lololol

Too much drama in the Peach boards. It's made me want to quit brawl a few times.

@Ripple

I'ma furry tooo!

But I hate Lucario.. What is this I don't even @.@

And as long as you still play the game, then I GUESS it's okay..
You can always just second him and then **** everyone in a tourney with your "second" and be like "LUL I'M AWESOME."

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Ripple shall join the furside.
Join us.....join us...

idk who D0n is but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
It's because you're the chosen one obv.!!! :mad088:
/yeah i don't get it either :D

Neon!

Smash Lord
I'll definitely saty on here. I love DK ( and you guys) too much to drop him completely.

you still respect me :cool:. Falco was just kinda a phase, he appealed to me but I got frustrated more so so I dropped him. My marth is still good but IDK.

for some reason my lucario is really good. I played him in some games on saturday for teams and some asked if I "secretly practiced lucario in my basement by myself". I was just like "LOL, why?" and as I did that I pulled of the greatest 0-death as lucario. jab>jab>fore palm> force palm>d-tilt>Fair x3> fully charged aura blast (at 70%)

I thought I should pick him up in doubles since I usually hate playing DK in doubles but I do it anyway.

after 3 days of practice I go to a smashfest on tuesday to try out my lucario against them. we had a pseudo tournament and I actually happened to beat Hylian's IC's. I got multiple compliments on how much I had improved with him/ how good I was playing as him. its already better than I've played as DK for a long time so I decided to pick him up/main him.

this lucario bull is saving me from quiting this game.

I need to.
Lucario's better in teams than marth, we should team again! I personally thought we did well in teams but could have done better, what did you think?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Lucario's better in teams than marth, we should team again! I personally thought we did well in teams but could have done better, what did you think?
only if you can get the invicible up-b on yoshi's down. mr. I thought it was SA

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I always knew you were, Ripple.
I was just waiting for the proper time to pounce.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I love how random this social thread is.

Congrats on 100 posts Sold2 LOL. That was a really cool song too. Also you should see if you can co-mod this board with me.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Double DK mods, what does it mean.

And I swear to be an awesome mod. Pinky swear.

Top Bottom