• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Smash character ever?

Gory snake

Smash Journeyman
Who do you think out of all the Smash games, is the best character ever. From Smash 64, would it be Pikachu or Kirby, or would it be Melee Fox or Falco, or even the Brawl newcomers Snake or Metaknight.

Now since some people believe that no character is better than others, you could interpret this question as "who has the most potential?" or "which characters potential far exceeded that of the rest of the cast?"

In my opinion, the best Smash character ever was 64 Pikachu. Huge combo potential, best recovery in the game and several KO options (Usmash to Thunder was one of the best killers in the games).

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman
Melee Falcon was legendary, but I say Melee Fox is the best Smash character as of yet.
i agree with him. i mained with melee fox and still main him in brawl. fox is a beast! or for melee, Marth was a really good character until they slowed him down in ssbb in. my friend used him. but now since Marth is slower he maihns wolf. that's another good charcter to have potential

Zantetsu

Smash Master
64 kirby was too easy to play and too good.

Up tilt to like 60-70%, side smash was powerful, amazing spike, good recovery.

64 pika was also really good with his amazing recovery and epic combos that continue even off the stage and turn into edge guards.

brod1986

Smash Apprentice
For me it has to be picachu, although he is light he has amazing recovery, some solid hits and he can move faster than a fat man at an all you can eat buffet!

Immortal_One

Smash Apprentice
Melee Shiek and every Yoshi. They're unstoppable when used at full potential.
Kirby and Mario from every game since 64 have both been unstoppable as well.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
If I had to vote PER game, I would say...

64 Pikachu
Melee Sheik
Brawl Sonic

Sonic may be random but yes, I do believe it. :-/

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
My opinion:
N64-Kirby
Melee-Marth
Brawl-Toon Link

Seriously:
N64-Pikachu
Melee-Fox
Brawl-Snake

So idk it's hard to really make it into one charecter.
So I'm just gonna say Melee Marth. =P

Gory snake

Smash Journeyman
Melee Shiek and every Yoshi. They're unstoppable when used at full potential.
Kirby and Mario from every game since 64 have both been unstoppable as well.
Melee Kirby is debatable. Even at full potential he lacks alot of things other characters have, including the ability to KO effectively and rack up damage quickly. Take 64 Kirby as an example, he could rack up damage insanely easily with his Utilt alone, which could rack up to around 60%, Bair, and then edgeguard with his ridiculous spike. Fsmash was very spammable with the least amount of lag following a Fsmash in the game.

DarkVampire

Smash Rookie
u know, after that new mk technique i hate mk and am gonna stop maining him. im tl now so ill disclude mk from my opinion. so i think melee marth is the best

Gory snake

Smash Journeyman
u know, after that new mk technique i hate mk and am gonna stop maining him. im tl now so ill disclude mk from my opinion. so i think melee marth is the best
Its highly likely that technique will be banned, if not Im never attending a Brawl tournament, I dont like the idea of being the only non-MK mainer (though I do like playing as him)

PCHU

Smash Lord
Can you not see?
Fox has been pretty good for a while now.
And Samus has been great as well.

But I say that Marth and CF have had success ever since their inclusion.
I don't care what you say about Brawl CF, he rocks in the right hands.

toktomo

Smash Cadet
Who do you think out of all the Smash games, is the best character ever. From Smash 64, would it be Pikachu or Kirby, or would it be Melee Fox or Falco, or even the Brawl newcomers Snake or Metaknight.

Now since some people believe that no character is better than others, you could interpret this question as "who has the most potential?" or "which characters potential far exceeded that of the rest of the cast?"

In my opinion, the best Smash character ever was 64 Pikachu. Huge combo potential, best recovery in the game and several KO options (Usmash to Thunder was one of the best killers in the games).
64 pikachu PWNEDDDDD!!!!

kirby = phailure lolzzz.

pika pikaaaa!!!!

PCHU

Smash Lord
You only say that because of your username.
Heck, my username says PCHU, but I don't go around calling a sucky character top/ high tier.

Top Bottom