• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Samus player poll

Who is the best overall player of Samus?

• 7!11

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • Aftermath

Votes: 16 1.9%
  • Aniki

Votes: 52 6.0%
  • co_and_me

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Cra$hman

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • DynaDash

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Echo

Votes: 34 3.9%
  • Eternal_Samus

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • HugS

Votes: 299 34.7%
  • Hylian

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • ihavespaceballs

Votes: 13 1.5%
  • LunInSpectra

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Majoras

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Mars-

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Mike Nasty

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • Oro

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • phanna

Votes: 87 10.1%
  • RaSeruCort

Votes: 19 2.2%
  • Reno

Votes: 42 4.9%
  • Rohins

Votes: 23 2.7%
  • Sliq

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • The Alpha Gundam (aka X2X)

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Thomas Tipman

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Watty

Votes: 14 1.6%
  • Wes

Votes: 144 16.7%
  • -Wes Coast Wes-

Votes: 7 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Yo. I will challenge every Samus to a MM vs my Marth. Because I have the best samus.
Can you come to my house? I don't want to drive to Final Fantasy... land... or whatever.

MANGO>NEW YORK BTW
Mango > Me
I got 2 stocks, he got 4 >_>

mayb we can even get a crew battle going ^_^
Why don't we just made an impromptu Samus crew out of everyone that shows?

Secretly I am the greatest Samus player ever to live

EDIT - Because I can super wavedash
OMG TEACH ME I WANT TO BE THE GREATEST!

Alukard

Smash Hero
**** yea ... lets do that watty ...

samus crew FTW ... me u hugs ... and other people that u and hugs think are good ... cuz i dont kno that many players lmfaoooo

it would b gay if we get a counter crew ... lmfaooo sheik city

Watty

Smash Lord
me and hugs are really good against sheik though. (drephen in my crew) bloodofthefallen in his. my favorite matchups are fox, marth, falco, sheik, samus and im pretty sure hugs loves fighintg top tier characters as well. sooo sheik wouldnt be bad just gotta know how to do it. id be more worried of an all ganon crew or something like that

Alukard

Smash Hero
me and hugs are really good against sheik though. (drephen in my crew) bloodofthefallen in his. my favorite matchups are fox, marth, falco, sheik, samus and im pretty sure hugs loves fighintg top tier characters as well. sooo sheik wouldnt be bad just gotta know how to do it. id be more worried of an all ganon crew or something like that
and thats where u send me =]

i beat everything except marth falco ... and M2K's sheik lol ... his sheik is too beastly -__-

but falco is my worst match up ... which is why i started to pick up marth ... but yea ... i'm pretty dam good vs. sheiks ... i mean samus and cf beating a double sheik team ... lol jk jk i kno thats doubles

omg ... are u good vs. peach ?

Watty

Smash Lord
What about my boi, Echo :p
rofl i love echo and all of Nebraska Kansas.

Im not bad vs peach depends on how patient i am that day i guess sometimes if im on im sweet vs em other times its just a rough time sooo yea just depends i guess. I dont have any matchups I really hate anymore Ive played Kage and that was no fun at all and Joe Bushman111 is in my crew and he can be no fun at all either but yea just depends on the skill lvl of the person

u should really learn the falco matchup once u get that down u will never remember why it was so hard. It is 1 of Samus better match ups, doesnt matter if there defensive or not its not that bad just takes some time to learn.

Corigames

Smash Hero
So what tourny are you guys even talking about? I wanna go ;_; Then people could actually watch me play with my new-and-improved style over a year ago >_>

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I should be in that Samus crew for the crew battles. I'll be a valuable asset. Too many d*mn mindgames I possess lol.

Watty

Smash Lord
from what ive heard spaceballs didnt just get good he got really really good, cant wiat to see him again.

whod bushman go on u alukard?

Big_R

Smash Champion
aww so he wont even go samus on me? :(
another marth....boring but i will still do it if we ever meet sir.

Alukard

Smash Hero
from what ive heard spaceballs didnt just get good he got really really good, cant wiat to see him again.

whod bushman go on u alukard?
he went ganon on me but i didn't go samus ... my marth was on that day i was beating random people on a random tv.... then forward came and i beat him with marth like 5 times lol... yea first game was like a 2-3 stock can't remember ... it was pretty bad on YS ... and second he took me to corneria ... and i stayed marth lmfaooo ... and i still won 2 stock ...

i didn't kno who forward was btw ... then pool 3 came and he went sheik immediately so i like samus vs sheik better then marth vs sheik ... so uhhh yea ... he beat me 2-0 -__- ... almost got him on FD tho

aww so he wont even go samus on me? :(
another marth....boring but i will still do it if we ever meet sir.
i'll go whoever marth or samus ... =]

i'm sure i'll do fine ^_^

rofl i love echo and all of Nebraska Kansas.

Im not bad vs peach depends on how patient i am that day i guess sometimes if im on im sweet vs em other times its just a rough time sooo yea just depends i guess. I dont have any matchups I really hate anymore Ive played Kage and that was no fun at all and Joe Bushman111 is in my crew and he can be no fun at all either but yea just depends on the skill lvl of the person

u should really learn the falco matchup once u get that down u will never remember why it was so hard. It is 1 of Samus better match ups, doesnt matter if there defensive or not its not that bad just takes some time to learn.
i feel the same way about the peach thing ... but falco is just annoying ... lol ... but i am kinda getting the match up ... altho i dont play against falco much =\

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Alukard: Fight against my Falco more and you'll end up being great at the matchup. Nah, I'm just playing lol. My playstyle is too weird lol.

Big_R

Smash Champion
yayuhzzz im 222good vs samus this would be a blasty blast if we play homie

if anyone has a falcon i would love to play that too falcon is pretty much the best matchup ever lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
definitely will b u guys should come to one of the anmc events =P

that would b great ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
don't make me ZimmermaNation you

my home turf F DEEE *****es

edit - FOX ONLY

edit again - ONLY POKEBALLS on very HIGH
on the ride to cactuars house u said i was definitely top 5 samus players ... and now ... i'm balls ...wait till i see u jason ... ima **** the balls off u

Alukard

Smash Hero
zimmerman is going to get pwned if he shows up to my tourney this saturday lol

<3 zimmermanation tho lolol

m2k **** talking is hilarious

Cia

das kwl
LOL @ cort being in the samus thread.. and i didn't wanna have to come in here and say this, but my samus will **** any roy. and that's a big deal.

anywayz, fav samus' are alukard, treble, + DJN.. but none of them are on the list. HATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom