• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Samus player poll

Who is the best overall player of Samus?

• 7!11

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • Aftermath

Votes: 16 1.9%
  • Aniki

Votes: 52 6.0%
  • co_and_me

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Cra$hman

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • DynaDash

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Echo

Votes: 34 3.9%
  • Eternal_Samus

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • HugS

Votes: 299 34.7%
  • Hylian

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • ihavespaceballs

Votes: 13 1.5%
  • LunInSpectra

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Majoras

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Mars-

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Mike Nasty

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • Oro

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • phanna

Votes: 87 10.1%
  • RaSeruCort

Votes: 19 2.2%
  • Reno

Votes: 42 4.9%
  • Rohins

Votes: 23 2.7%
  • Sliq

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • The Alpha Gundam (aka X2X)

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Thomas Tipman

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Watty

Votes: 14 1.6%
  • Wes

Votes: 144 16.7%
  • -Wes Coast Wes-

Votes: 7 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Lol that wasn't directed towards you :p
I was spamming, please don't tell mic!
btw, judging from vids of you (all I have to go by) you should deffinetly be up there. ;)
There's a close set with you vs scar on youtube.... scar also played a close set vs hugs. that says alot
i kno u weren't i just need to start beef on these samus boards cuz they suck soooo badly ... no one cares lol ... its like impossible

W.Jr

Smash Lord
I voted for Wes, the father samus. The person who showed the world what samus is really about. My second vote would of been Hugs, has great mind games with samus.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyy <3 scar ... also i just started taking her seriously again ... its only a matter of time =P

HugeHo

Smash Cadet
LoL
People use my name a lot to hype themselves up. It's flattering.

But make no mistake, the "best samus" title stays here with me.

This is HugS btw, I'm kind of banned at the moment.

Alukard

Smash Hero
LoL

i'm not tryin to hype myself up ... i'm just saying ... i should definitely b a clear 2nd ... everyone from randomz to m2k knows about my samus here in the east coast =]

Watty

Smash Lord
k well next time I come to the EC i will be sure to take u down a peg. Im not saying I dont think ur good but I never even heard of you till after Pound 3 so all I see this stuff is as alot of hype because alot of ppl left smash after Pound.

Hopefully melee will come back to what it was so we can have another massive tourney again, and if your as good as every1 says I have no problem saying it but till than just bunch of hype

kirbstir

Smash Lord
i'm not tryin to hype myself up ... i'm just saying ... i should definitely b a clear 2nd ... everyone from randomz to m2k knows about my samus here in the east coast =]
I thought you were a marth player

Watty

Smash Lord
LoL

**** hugs just comes in and says it i <3 it.

another thing ive come to live with, until we get to where hugs is with samus by that i mean top 10 top 5's top 3's beating the best on a consistent basis the talk about 2nd best is just silly. He is so far ahead he is like the Tiger Woods of Samus players. If you dont know what that means than go look it up

Alukard even though Samus dittos prove only that so is so is better in a ditto 20 dollar MM if i ever see you. Your marth 2 if you feel up to it thats my 2nd favorite matchup =)

Alukard

Smash Hero
**** hugs just comes in and says it i <3 it.

another thing ive come to live with, until we get to where hugs is with samus by that i mean top 10 top 5's top 3's beating the best on a consistent basis the talk about 2nd best is just silly. He is so far ahead he is like the Tiger Woods of Samus players. If you dont know what that means than go look it up

Alukard even though Samus dittos prove only that so is so is better in a ditto 20 dollar MM if i ever see you. Your marth 2 if you feel up to it thats my 2nd favorite matchup =)
yayyy lets keep this going ... i haven't seen this much posts on the samus boards until i started some **** ... i dont care if i'm not the best samus i just wanted to get things back to a competitive feel ... everything is sooo dead ... melee feels like its trying to come back but failing lol

but umm thats a lot of money >.> ... especially for a samus ditto those suck bollas lmfao ... i like to do $1 MM's so i can play maddd people =P

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Alukard, play Phish-It at SMASHPOCALYPSE VI. I'm pretty sure he's going there.

He's no MEXICAN, but he's still one of the better DKs you can find on the East Coast.

I'll still be in college... yeah... but given the fact you're in NY and I'm NJ, we should definitely meet up eventually....
I beat Phish-Its DK with mah Jiggly :p

But then he beat me with Ganon :(.

Watty

Smash Lord
but umm thats a lot of money >.> ... especially for a samus ditto those suck bollas lmfao ... i like to do $1 MM's so i can play maddd people =P
but if u won than you can do like madd madd madddd MM's with people. but 1 is fine against ur samus and marth

Corigames

Smash Hero
Settle down.

Internet fights go nowhere but annoying. And if you are, at least involve witty pictures in your flame posts.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i am ... i kno i'm good and i kno watty is good ... but if i blow 20$ on one mm and lose ... then i can't mm multiple people and get to have lots of GG's with people ... also i never claimed to b a samus slayer i said i have a pretty beast one ... i never really play samoose dittos at all

thanks for agreeing to $1 tho ^_^

also LMFAO at random people coming out of no where and talking smack lol ... MM? to them too ^_^

Watty

Smash Lord
i am ... i kno i'm good and i kno watty is good ... but if i blow 20$ on one mm and lose ... then i can't mm multiple people and get to have lots of GG's with people ... also i never claimed to b a samus slayer i said i have a pretty beast one ... i never really play samoose dittos at all

also LMFAO at random people coming out of no where and talking smack lol ... MM? to them too ^_^
IDC that you think ur samus is beast it does look good, my beef is when u start claiming urself as the 2nd best samus and such. I say it to hugs on AIM but im just messing with him cause like I said earlier if ur not placing as high or close to than its just a dumb title that has no merit.

at 1 point there was hugs, oro, and wes all fighting for the best samus that was an awesome time there is no1 even competing against hugs or close to for that title so 2nd best 3rd best so on is just a silly title

but yea that was my problem with u is just the cockiness of ur statement 1 u have nothing to back it up besides ur friends. I can get drephen in here to back me if ud like but it doesnt mean anything without results at a major tourney.

but i got no actual problem with u man im sure ur cool and such imma just have to smack the taste out yo mouth :chuckle:

P.S. calling people out u don't know ain't a good idea u haven't traveled enough I mean u can say what u want but ur just putting ur foot in ur mouth ex ( the mexican comment) it made me laugh not gonna lie but yea Big R he's in my crew and is kinda like hte 2nd coming of DaShizWiz sooooo enjoy my samus brethren

COK4LYFE

Alukard

Smash Hero
i was messing around about the CLEAR 2nd as well lol ... but i mean this is good now ... we actually have sumthing happening on the samus boards ... i just really hope theres a big enough tournament that somehow u guys can go to ... i mean theres a 2 day event happening in CT but thats really far from u guys =\

i mean i understand where ur coming from with the tourney placings ... but i haven't been to enough major tournies ... i just place top 5 in ny/nj which imo is ****ing hard when u have m2k, cactuar , eggm , hbk, scar, tec0, vanz, and my lil brother jman uhhhghghg sooo many good players lol

we need a pound 4 ... and i dont wanna get death bracket 3 again >.>

*coughbull****cough*
chu
sliq
forward
azen
swift
wobbles

lame!!!

mayb we can even get a crew battle going ^_^ ... yes i'm another smasher that feels like he is just getting good and melee cannot die or he will go crazy LOL

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master

i live in sweden dude got nothing to worry about. so i can help the samus boards getting **** started without worrying about my own *** LOLOL
YOU SUCK ALULOL ***** WATTY IS WAY BETTER THEN U EAST OR WEST COAST OR W/E SIDE HE'S ON THAT YOU'RE NOT FTW ***** AND **** THE COAST UR ON YHEAAAA
ALSO DJN ***** YOU'RE CLEARLY NOT EVEN GOOD AT ALL WITH SAMUS U CANT CLAIM STUFF BACK IT UP WITH TOURNY RESULTS AND STUFF UNTIL THEN EVERYONE IN THAT LIST IS 100X BETTER THEN U BOOBNOOB. DO YOU EVEN PLAY SAMUS WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO CLAIM 2ND BEST AND **** *****

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
***** said boobnoob lol. Thats mad funny. I do play Samus though =)
REALLY YHEA OH WELL YOU'RE NOT VERY GOOD THEN ARE YOU BlTCH
MANGO>NEW YORK BTW
NEW YORK SUCKS ALL YOU HAVE IS THRASH TALK AND THEN MAYBE 2 OR 3 MEDIOCRE PLAYERS AND DONT TELL ME HOW JMAN BEAT M2K IN A SET BLA BLA M2K WAS PLAYING POORLY AND WAS NERVOUS JMAN ACTUALLY SUCKS NO WAY HE'S ANYWHERE CLOSE TO M2K ALL OF NY SUCKS *****
LOL @ NY HAVING EVEN TOP 10 SAMUS

Watty

Smash Lord
MANGO>NEW YORK BTW
NEW YORK SUCKS ALL YOU HAVE IS THRASH TALK AND THEN MAYBE 2 OR 3 MEDIOCRE PLAYERS AND DONT TELL ME HOW JMAN BEAT M2K IN A SET BLA BLA M2K WAS PLAYING POORLY AND WAS NERVOUS JMAN ACTUALLY SUCKS NO WAY HE'S ANYWHERE CLOSE TO M2K ALL OF NY SUCKS *****

imma take s stab at this and say ur either random guy 1010 orrrr my better guess would be souroush

duals

Smash Journeyman
MANGO>NEW YORK BTW
Every time this guy posts, i picture the black guy from his avatar saying what hes posting......lol?

Alukard

Smash Hero
Every time this guy posts, i picture the black guy from his avatar saying what hes posting......lol?
omfg me too i thought i was the only one lol ...

so anyway ... by the looks of **** me and watty are planning to take **** over with samus at the next tourney ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yo. I will challenge every Samus to a MM vs my Marth. Because I have the best samus.

:what?:
cactuar ... ur too good vs samus ... better then m2k was lol ... as u remember i only get 1 stocked or possibly even beat him while u 2-3 stock me -___-

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Secretly I am the greatest Samus player ever to live

EDIT - Because I can super wavedash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom