• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Samus player poll

Who is the best overall player of Samus?

• 7!11

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • Aftermath

Votes: 16 1.9%
  • Aniki

Votes: 52 6.0%
  • co_and_me

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Cra$hman

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • DynaDash

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Echo

Votes: 34 3.9%
  • Eternal_Samus

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • HugS

Votes: 299 34.7%
  • Hylian

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • ihavespaceballs

Votes: 13 1.5%
  • LunInSpectra

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Majoras

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Mars-

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Mike Nasty

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • Oro

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • phanna

Votes: 87 10.1%
  • RaSeruCort

Votes: 19 2.2%
  • Reno

Votes: 42 4.9%
  • Rohins

Votes: 23 2.7%
  • Sliq

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • The Alpha Gundam (aka X2X)

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Thomas Tipman

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Watty

Votes: 14 1.6%
  • Wes

Votes: 144 16.7%
  • -Wes Coast Wes-

Votes: 7 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duals

Smash Journeyman
I am not awesome

/forget

I never heard of Sliq so i watched some videos and i could see why you'd be on the list..... but its not like...... amazing...

Sliq

Smash Master
Yeah, I don't play Samus. I'm pretty much on their as a joke. But I'm awesome, so I'm still in the running.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
4th-9th

i been using the help of marth tho ... sumtimes u just have to have a secondary for those who fight samus amazing ... or kno the match up =\ ...

but yea ny/nj is sooo hard to win at now

we have jman, cactuar, scar, m2k, eggm, djn, vanz, tec0, ... much much more lol
And random New Englanders like me and Maine Hampshire

and my **** talk which Alukard loves no doubt.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Alukard's Samus is beastly.
If Samus dittos were any fun at all, I'd say I couldn't wait to play it, but... they aren't really.
We need to do some double Samus teams friendlies if we ever end up at the same tournament though, those are mad fun.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Alukard's Samus is beastly.
If Samus dittos were any fun at all, I'd say I couldn't wait to play it, but... they aren't really.
We need to do some double Samus teams friendlies if we ever end up at the same tournament though, those are mad fun.
i herd u are pretty beast at doubles from my boy soft =]

so i would love to do double spamus with u =]

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
What? no DarkMike on that list? its not a very good list then...His samus is the only samus in history that's ever beaten my DK, and yes, i've played good samus players with my DK. HugS has pretty much always been considered the best samus and i've beaten his samus among others that are good..

Alukard

Smash Hero
What? no DarkMike on that list? its not a very good list then...His samus is the only samus in history that's ever beaten my DK, and yes, i've played good samus players with my DK. HugS has pretty much always been considered the best samus and i've beaten his samus among others that are good..
who are u lol ... ur location is hilarious ... =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm sad that i dont kno who u are now =[

i've trained with bum thats about the only DK i kno thats beast lol

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Bum, pkm, Mexican = DKs that scare me.
It's not a great matchup for Samus, but I'm pretty confidant against any DK not on the above list.

TheLake

Smash Master
thanks ... i need to get my match vs. m2k this past weekend ... i beat his marth a bunch of times ... FRIENDLIES ... but he says he plays better in friendlies ... which i believe as well since he can't choke cuz nothing is on the line lol ... now he will only go sheik against me in tourney tho *TEAR*

get ***** M2K's marth

<3 jason's sheik LOL
You get vids of this and you have my vote

Along with sliq

Watty

Smash Lord
DK is easy until to u get to the top tier DK players than DK is with ganon and sheik as her worst matchups

Geist

Smash Master
A good marth is always hard, no matter what character you are lol =p
matchup wise, marth isn't actually that bad for samus, at least not comparitively to Sheik and Ganon.

I've only faced 1 good DK, PKM Vodka. The fact that he consistantly survives up to 300% every stock doesn't help the fact that he ***** samus. D:

Alukard

Smash Hero
i dont fear ganon nor DK compared to marth or sheik ... those matchups are wow stupid/difficult lol

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
i dont fear ganon nor DK compared to marth or sheik ... those matchups are wow stupid/difficult lol
Then clearly you haven't played myself, bum, or pkmvodka. lol. Like i said, i've only lost to one samus ever, and thats DarkMikes. Other than that, i **** samus. And i hate to say it, but it doesn't even feel like a difficult match at all. She's easy to **** with DK

Alukard

Smash Hero
Then clearly you haven't played myself, bum, or pkmvodka. lol. Like i said, i've only lost to one samus ever, and thats DarkMikes. Other than that, i **** samus. And i hate to say it, but it doesn't even feel like a difficult match at all. She's easy to **** with DK
bum is one of the people that taught me and jman how to play ... quit life ... ask him urself

we should MM ... =]

all i'm saying is that i dont think DK is that beast lol

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
bum is one of the people that taught me and jman how to play ... quit life ... ask him urself

we should MM ... =]

all i'm saying is that i dont think DK is that beast lol
oh ok. lol. I just hear people all the time talk about how DK sucks and how he's not hard to fight and that they've ***** dk's, when all the dk's they've played sucked ***. If you've played bum, then obviously you're not just talking out of inexperience. And i live on the westcoast and don't really travel for smash because i have school and work, but if you're ever over here, i'm up for a money match

Alukard

Smash Hero
oh ok. lol. I just hear people all the time talk about how DK sucks and how he's not hard to fight and that they've ***** dk's, when all the dk's they've played sucked ***. If you've played bum, then obviously you're not just talking out of inexperience. And i live on the westcoast and don't really travel for smash because i have school and work, but if you're ever over here, i'm up for a money match
iiiight ^_^... i'll probably b in cali around august =] ... with hax ... so we want to enter a doubles tournament ...

also ... DK is beast i just dont consider him one of the worst match ups for samus ... YL is more annoying then him lol

ONLY CUZ DK IS SLO ^_-

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Alukard, play Phish-It at SMASHPOCALYPSE VI. I'm pretty sure he's going there.

He's no MEXICAN, but he's still one of the better DKs you can find on the East Coast.

I'll still be in college... yeah... but given the fact you're in NY and I'm NJ, we should definitely meet up eventually....

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Should be able to...

Iggy asked phanna to be added "for the lolz", I voted for him haha. Looking back at it now, it appears his name was taken down.

Case and point, the creator of the thread should be able to add + remove choices from the poll.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Lol that wasn't directed towards you :p
I was spamming, please don't tell mic!
btw, judging from vids of you (all I have to go by) you should deffinetly be up there. ;)
There's a close set with you vs scar on youtube.... scar also played a close set vs hugs. that says alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom