• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Ness?

D

Deleted member

me and toasty are about equal for the best ness, depends how each of us is playing that day. but toasty is probably the best right now.

the video makes it pretty apparent that neither of you know how to play those characters.

TheLake

Smash Master
mow has like a beast roy you two should mm if he goes
i have the third best ness though

mm?

D

Deleted member

Umbreon you should come to No Johns and prove it. The two best Ness's atm will be there and you can show us what all that 2005 metagame knowledge is all about.
depends where it is. if it looks good, I'll go. link?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
LOL I'm so ****ty with Ness, now...**** you guys for making me want to pick up this beloved character again haha

other notable Ness players who may or may not have sufficient matchup experience:

VaNz
Hungrybox

other Ness players that are pretty good but are tough to judge due to lack of record against players of repute:

Bubbleman

I feel bad for any Ness players I dittoed at Pound, though, since I'm sure it was pretty disappointing.

Maybe one day I'll come back and actually be good XD

otg

Smash Master
Whoa, I swore I posted earlier (guess not tho... weird), but anyway, the No Johns is in Nanuet, NY at the ROM venue this weekend. Should be a good turnout, so you should come out and show me how to play Ness. I just dabble with him, don't actually use him.

Renth

Smash Hero
Angry Lobster and Hungrybox both have a very good ness, I played them both last saturday.

Max, i'd support yours but I don't remeber it

toasty

Smash Hero
nah Hbox and I have had the absolute most amazing Ness dittos of ALL TIME. And I've watched like every Ness video on youtube up until like...4-6 months ago XD

Seriously...crazy fast paced and we both play amazingly [or at least I do, **** brings out the best in me]

I mean dude I even managed to pull off a Nair->PK-fire-edgecancel->front-side bair

**** was ballin.

D

Deleted member

Hbox didn't DI away from a single one of my D-throws in teams.
I blame you being asian/canadian. illegal breeding combo @ pokemon.

as for going to new york....I'm supposed to be going to some melty blood tournament this weekend. You sure don't make things easy for me. I'll see what I can do after work saturday night.

TheLake

Smash Master
Ill play 99 games of 99 stocks to prove my worth

But i get to be zelda half the time...then we have to quit out so i can do the rest as yoshi

You are all challenged to this

any takers?

toasty

Smash Hero
LOL Yedi...I wish I could have gotten him to play me at Pound...he seemed hella busy since he was doing that documentary thing, though.

Also yeah, definitely need to echo some AngryLobster sentiments...n*ggas mad beast

edit @ Yedi: thank you SO much for teaching me how to PKFire edge cancel ^_^

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm going to learn Ness.

Toasty you ***** you were supposed to teach me Ness you ****ing ******* I hope you get diabetes.

...But then I hope the diabetes becomes candy because I wuvs you <3

Niko45

Smash Master
Oh no no, I'm a Marth player. I just played some beast ness and was like "wtf". I think he was a tallish slim Indian guy. That you?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Oh no no, I'm a Marth player. I just played some beast ness and was like "wtf". I think he was a tallish slim Indian guy. That you?

on the left...

but I think I might be the only one who fits that description anyway XD

My friend RP could give you a run for your money toasty he is def the best ness in tristate IMO almost beat linguini in tourney
RP? what's that stand for?

hmmm I'll have to train up and beat his *** =D

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
gonna wreck otg's and n64's ness tomorrow

tho ness dittos are pretty whack

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
KK

I don't like that Ness U-throw doesn't auto-combo Ness like it does to like Ganon and Fox and stuff.

It pisses me off.

Top Bottom