• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Ness?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'm a huge fan of Psi Shield

It's a god-awful move because of lag, but!. . . .

It looks amazing, and Falco can't camp you.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Ganon, Link, Pikachu, Sheik, YLink (I think). I think more but I don't remember and don't care to check.

Around like 30%-40% for starting, I don't know when it stops comboing.

strawhats

Smash Master
best ness players for me of all time at least.
1. mofo
2. simna
3. Umbreonmow
4. Toasty

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
best ness players for me of all time at least.
1. mofo
2. simna
3. Umbreonmow
pretty sure theres no way to really determine the order. None of them, except simna really went ness much in tournament. None of them, except simna, have much of anything recorded. Unless you played a them anything you speculate is gonna be just that. Uninformed speculation.

Toasty, have yu ever played angrylobster?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Nah I haven't but I've played a bunch of people who played AL in various stages of his Ness game...unfortunately the majority of my Ness playing was done when I didn't know so much about Melee, relative to now...one person who played me a lot during my prime said that I surpassed AL [with whom he played a great deal during his Ness prime]...so...*shrugs*

I don't care all that much really haha

I would LOVE to play AL, though!

I just hardly have time for Smash at all [business is expanding and all =/] and I just happened to show up randomly at a weekly in GA and that was the only tourney I've been to since Pound. But even still, all of GA gets really mad at me when I go Ness because they think I shouldn't waste my time XD

Luckily, I really enjoy using Fox :)

Back to being busy, though...Apex is now a "maybe," sadly.

;__;

Back to me being ****ing amazing with Ness:

I'm satisfied if this is the coolest thing I ever do - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St1fHazzXY8

=D

Edit: YEDI COMBO ALL DAAAIIIII SONNNNN!!!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol that video is legendary. I forgot that you were the one who made that.

real life tho, srs bzness

too bad ness is my favorite character to play. usually it just takes a sheik being really gay to get me off him but man how i wish he was better.

dan smith

Smash Champion
is simna still around this thread? HEY SIMNA

my grandma lives near you (i was born in berkeley) and next time i visit her i wanna track you down sucka

i've never really played against any "good" ness players, i played against joshu once, who used to play ness, but he just played mewtwo lol wtf bbq

i do recall mofo being quite a beast, dang, now i wanna play smash...

Clint_Eastwood

Smash Apprentice
Yo I got maaaad combos on teh gay Sheik playaz with my main man Ness booiii. I do like down throw, to PK firez, to forward smash it ain't even funny yo. Then they try to get up in my bizzness and I just juggle them *****ez with my yo-yo tricks makin em look foolish n ****. Then I smack em 'round with my huge cranium and shock their *** with my telepathic bolts of charged electrocution attaxxx. Ain't even funny, then they be tryin to get back on the stage and I just jump up and kick em in the FACE BI ATCH.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
If you hit a fastfaller with the back of the upsmash, you have time to jab reset him. ^_^

Granted, landing the back of the upsmash on a space animal is nearly impossible ...

Top Bottom