• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Metaknight

D

Deleted member

looool this thread is awesome an **** now

jceasar needs to get in here and talk torpedo ball ****

seriously,dont play him in it......evar.....EVARRR

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL tapion sucks ***, i 2 stocked him 3 times

i was referring to ally >.>
Tapion does not suck. Online play /=/ Skill. Ever.

I beat Ally consistantly with SAMUS last time I played him. Tapion wins offline tournaments, thats what matters.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Online does not display full potential, but if both players are playing with little input lag then it can at least show SOME potential of skill. Last time I played Tapion online, he did very well in our matches. Of course offline is way better and that's where we get to see true potential, but I just felt like pointing out that Wifi doesn't necessarily display absolute zero skill as some people may think (of course this depends on how good the connection is on both the players' ends).

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Tapion does not suck. Online play /=/ Skill. Ever.

I beat Ally consistantly with SAMUS last time I played him. Tapion wins offline tournaments, thats what matters.

yah i kno, but uhh, yeah nvm your right ;_;

OverLade

Smash Hero
IMO online helps you learn matchups and stuff, Redhalberd got 13th at FAST iirc after playing nothing but online

also Ally is at his first real tourney right now so we'll see

-NoJ says (or implies) that Rx is the best metaknight in TEAMS lol check out his thread

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190487
I might also add that at FAST1 I didn't even know what DI was. Hopefully I can go to Gigabits and show people wassup.

And Rx spams nado. Me and Dsino played team matches against xYz and Rx and his he spammed nado against my kirby. When I chose Meta, he couldn't spam nado, and that's the match they lost. Rx has a solid meta, don't get me wrong, but there are definetly better MK's in florida, teams or not.

Ally doesn't play offline? I want to see how this turns out. I've never played him myself, but I've been looking forward to it for ages.

When people like Azen play online, they still win consistently, but there are a few things that online doesn't show very well, like your ability to predict sidesteps (by the time you've seen something sometimes it's too late to re-act to it) and punish things like GaW's turtle.

And Tapions death of smash compilations are easily the greatest brawl compilations out right now period.

Top Bottom