• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best character in each category?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
a gay category? really? uhhhhh, pink CF

and how are DDD and Zamus in general length but neither are in ground or air?

and put Lucario at the top of combos. NOW

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Seriously, though, not putting MK at the top of camping, combos, gimping, and kill potential is just silly.

Also, Snake is about as strong as Ike when you disregard fully charged attacks. Bowser is actually one of the weaker power characters. DK is much stronger. <<

Crystanium

Smash Hero
There should be a lonely category. This category only includes characters that have no other character from the series they're from. This does not exclude characters like Samus or the Ice Climbers, just because Samus can transform into Zero Suit Samus, or just because Nana is with Popo. Samus and Zero Suit Samus are two different characters in this game, but only in moveset. The two are the same person. The lonely category has the following:

• Samus/Zero Suit Samus
  • Pit
  • Ice Climbers
  • R.O.B.
  • Olimar
  • Captain Falcon
  • Mr. Game & Watch
  • Snake
  • Sonic

Veggi

Smash Champion
Seriously, though, not putting MK at the top of camping, combos, gimping, and kill potential is just silly.

Also, Snake is about as strong as Ike when you disregard fully charged attacks. Bowser is actually one of the weaker power characters. DK is much stronger. <<
Mario is about tied with MK for gimping, if not better, MK has no projectile and he's worse at close range camping than DK. His combos I think are even tied with Mario and he's beaten by Peach and others. Kill potential isn't even funny, MK is beaten by so many characters, against MK in like every video I see people are above like 160% by the time they get killed by MK. Personal experience it's the same thing, he doesn't kill until way too late.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183

Jab: Snake
ftilt: Ike
dtilt: Ike
Utilt: Snake
fsmash: Ike
Usmash: Ike
Dsmash: Ike (2nd slash)

nB: Ike
Side B: Ike
Up B: Ike (lulz)
Down B: Ike (technically...)

Uair: Ike
Fair: Ike
Dair: Snake
Nair: Snake
Bair: I'd say.. Ike.. but idk which is stronger.

oh and I guess

Taunt: Snake

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Somehow I knew when I scrolled down that Captain Falcon would be at the bottom and some lolz award would be awarded to him :p...

Top Bottom