• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Brawl mains in Canada! 1.0* Updated Nov 26, 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frio

Smash Champion
Frio needs to work on his match-ups.
All you really have is your 1 match against me in the tourney. Sure I did bad against Olimar but I've only vs'd a few times (3 maybes). But you talk like you've played me 100 times and have made a definite veiw on how good I am. I'm not trying to say I'm good enough for the best pika position but I'm asking that you stop talknig about me and my play style like you know it like the back of your hand.

Frio

Smash Champion
You really can't say that. Llumys outplaced him at Apoc.

Also, Carter's Pikachu is miles beyond Frio's.
We aren't even debating carter. Gj reading.

And APOC was only 1 tourney. No one is in any position to say they're better than the other guy.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I never said Llumys was better. Gj reading.

Edit: Also, I was referring to Luke's post earlier, where he said if Frio stepped his game up a bit he could be contender for best Pika.

Frio

Smash Champion
You really can't say that. Llumys outplaced him at Apoc.

Also, Carter's Pikachu is miles beyond Frio's.
Llumsy outplaced him is clearly saying that you think he's better than me. Does him placing higher make me sound better?

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Don't assume. If you want a detailed explanation, I don't think that AfterDawn can say you're better than Llumys because he outplaced you at a recent tournament.

Statement:
You can't really say that.
Support:
Llumys outplaced him at Apoc.

If I thought Llumys was better for sure, I would have said "You can't really say that. Llumys outplaced him at Apoc, so he's better than Frio."

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I mean vids don't mean anything, but the one vid of carter was really unimpressive I gotta say. I'd like to see tournament results and better examples of his pika.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Let's all quit Brawl and pick up competitive Cooking Mama.
I dropped Brawl for competitive Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Fighting Edition; get at my Goldar.

>_>

Doc is right though, Fool should be removed (since he apparently quit) and Minus is quite obviously the top Falco right now anyway.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I dropped Brawl for competitive Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Fighting Edition; get at my Goldar.

>_>

Doc is right though, Fool should be removed (since he apparently quit) and Minus is quite obviously the top Falco right now anyway.
I love how everyone is forgetting stroumbert, he as been placing as high as minus and as consistently.

Nobody cares about stroumbert : (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom