• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

dieslow

Smash Ace
we all can't be there every time..

i really think your being a little girl about this jack, but do what u want mang, have a good one.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Yeah jack, it's not that we don't care, it's just that we can't be there every single week. You shouldn't get your nickers in a knot over something this silly

unityole

Smash Lord
well i spoke to manuel about these problems. i might do smashfest if manly returns to smash and such. and no more weekly, just biweekly or monthly

Metà

Smash Master
That's not true at all Jack. As long as we have people coming to the smashfests, there will be competition.

They don't cancel the Olympics because some of the winners from last time won't be there. You gotta have faith that the new generation of players will step it up and get better, because they're what will keep the community in tact.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
That's not true at all Jack. As long as we have people coming to the smashfests, there will be competition.

They don't cancel the Olympics because some of the winners from last time won't be there. You gotta have faith that the new generation of players will step it up and get better, because they're what will keep the community in tact.
I agree with Evan on this one! The newer generation of players are getting a lot better! :O

Top Bottom