• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

unityole

Smash Lord
march 7th is a saturday? weekend after UBC's tourney.

i will be a little girl and host 1 more smashfest and see how people will work it out. but this will only happen if Tim from victoria is showing up, if he doesnt come then its no go.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
well that's unfair for him because it's a long trip and of course we're all going to wanna go

tim isn't coming this weekend, but UBC tourney, jack that's just silly

host it, people will come

Metà

Smash Master
Wtf, why would Tim travel 8 hours (each way) just for a smashfest?

Jack, take me up on my challenge. If you host that smashfest, and there aren't 10+ people REGARDLESS of whether there is a side tourney or not, I will not complain about the lack of smashfests ever again. In fact, I'll even quit smash for the rest of the semester. Sound good?

unityole

Smash Lord
its not unfair for him. if he happens to be in vancouver and want to smash i'll host it. if he isnt here, i wont host it. how is it unfair for him?

Metà

Smash Master
its not unfair for him. if he happens to be in vancouver and want to smash i'll host it. if he isnt here, i wont host it. how is it unfair for him?
I never said it was unfair for him. If he's in Vancouver, host something for him. If he's not in Vancouver (which he won't be, the weekend after the UBC tourney), host it anyway.

Why do you feel the need to cater to a select few individuals and ignore the community at large?

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
march 7th Is A Saturday? Weekend After Ubc's Tourney.

I Will Be A Little Girl And Host 1 More Smashfest And See How People Will Work It Out. But This Will Only Happen If Tim From Victoria Is Showing Up, If He Doesnt Come Then Its No Go.

Ti--mmmehhhhhhh Tit Tit Tit Tiiimehhhhhhh

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
I never said it was unfair for him. If he's in Vancouver, host something for him. If he's not in Vancouver (which he won't be, the weekend after the UBC tourney), host it anyway.

Why do you feel the need to cater to a select few individuals and ignore the community at large?
cuz you piss jack off

Metà

Smash Master
No, the people that pissed Jack off are the people like Tony, Roby, and Adam, who would check to see who was going before they committed to it. "Oh, there's no good players going, I might as well stay home." I don't see what I did to piss Jack off, except argue with him over MSN, lol

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Well it's pretty obvious nobody's going to screw around that much at this point anymore. So hopefully this emo frenzy can stop.

unityole

Smash Lord
Well it's pretty obvious nobody's going to screw around that much at this point anymore. So hopefully this emo frenzy can stop.
i love emo, i emo much on dota as well. i dont care whats said here, i'll only host if Tim comes to SFU. or theres not enough people then i'll tell him not to show up.

Metà

Smash Master
As much as I'd like to, I probably won't be able to go to anymore smashfests until the semester is over, w/ the exception of this the tourney next weekend.

I'll try to make it though, but my schoolwork is starting to pile up.

Tim_Dalton

Smash Cadet
I think the point Jack is trying to make is a lot of people pissed him off with saying they would come and wouldn't, and that he wasnt giving people another chance for the time being. Jack saying if I showed up he would host wasnt totally random, we talked about it and I along with everyone else wants him to give us another chance. I'll be coming from Victoria and bringing a few island smashers with me to Jacks biweekly on the 7/8th, lets not **** this up and try to all clear our schedules to make this to show Jack we appreciate him hosting these smashfests. If not at least showup to UBC this weekend, I miss Vancouver smashers <3<3

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
jack im coming this saturday to get some things done you know the p.e. gradu crap, gotta make it look real lol run it over a few times with tires?

unityole

Smash Lord
jack im coming this saturday to get some things done you know the p.e. gradu crap, gotta make it look real lol run it over a few times with tires?
this weekend is UBC tourney. i wont make it to UBC afterall, got too much study piled up to do for just ONE course. also smashfests are now biweekly since Eric is back, ontop of that theres Tim so more the reason to smash.

i wont change the fact that i will need at least 7 smashers not including myself, inorder for me to host a smashfest. how it works is that during the week until Saturday morning i will check for people's posts. for those who wanted to smash WILL confirm themselves and post under this thread saying that they will be showing up. so, say "i'm making appearance this saturday for smashfest"

i will not count posts that include "maybe" or "might" or "i think" a confirmation. its either yes or no. you can bail at the very end i dont care as long as you mentioned it or called and let us know.

heres the count for # of players' value:
Ryab = 5
Tiep = 10
John = 10
Tim = 10
Eric = 10
Manli = 10
Evan = 1
Yakal = 1
Adam = 1
Tony = 1
me = N/A

etc

since evan and yakal adds up to 2, if only 2 of them showing up, there will not be a smashfest. Tiep/John/Tim/Eric and Manli are all worth 10 people, if anyone of them is making appearance, its auto smashfest.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
So now we have a personality PR to?

Lol wth jack... come on. I'll never be confirming myself again, I'll just show up or I wont.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
this weekend is UBC tourney. i wont make it to UBC afterall, got too much study piled up to do for just ONE course. also smashfests are now biweekly since Eric is back, ontop of that theres Tim so more the reason to smash.

i wont change the fact that i will need at least 7 smashers not including myself, inorder for me to host a smashfest. how it works is that during the week until Saturday morning i will check for people's posts. for those who wanted to smash WILL confirm themselves and post under this thread saying that they will be showing up. so, say "i'm making appearance this saturday for smashfest"

i will not count posts that include "maybe" or "might" or "i think" a confirmation. its either yes or no. you can bail at the very end i dont care as long as you mentioned it or called and let us know.

heres the count for # of players' value:
Ryab = 5
Tiep = 10
John = 10
Tim = 10
Eric = 10
Manli = 10
Evan = 1
Yakal = 1
Adam = 1
Tony = 1
me = N/A

etc

since evan and yakal adds up to 2, if only 2 of them showing up, there will not be a smashfest. Tiep/John/Tim/Eric and Manli are all worth 10 people, if anyone of them is making appearance, its auto smashfest.
ill come for dota, screw smash lets dota

Metà

Smash Master
This isn't even about the videos anymore Nathan, I don't care if I don't see them until 2011, or later.

A 'yes' or a 'no' on my question will shut me up for a long time about the subject, but silencing me forcefully will only make me more agitated and annoying.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
This isn't even about the videos anymore Nathan, I don't care if I don't see them until 2011, or later.

A 'yes' or a 'no' on my question will shut me up for a long time about the subject, but silencing me forcefully will only make me more agitated and annoying.
I think you mean "more agitated and annoyED". It's simply impossible for you to become more annoying.

turbo_ja

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys. Find me at UBC and I'll challenge you. Brawl, melee..YOU NAME IT....dota TOO...MUAHahahah

unityole

Smash Lord
So now we have a personality PR to?

Lol wth jack... come on. I'll never be confirming myself again, I'll just show up or I wont.
u dont have to confirm urself. note that i do look for at least 7 confirmation from 7 smashers. if the number does not reach by 7 when i go over this thread on saturday morning, smashfest will not happen. with the exception if eric/tim/manli/tiep/john show up

Metà

Smash Master
Nathan just unblock me plz : (

Oh and trust me, I can be MUCH more annoying, you're just not thinking outside the box. Like I said though, I'll drop the whole thing if you just answer me. I don't see how typing 'yes' or 'no' is so much harder than coming up with witty retorts to everything I say. Also I really don't want to keep this feud going, Nathan, you're making this so much harder than it needs to be. : (

unityole

Smash Lord
Nathan just unblock me plz : (

Oh and trust me, I can be MUCH more annoying, you're just not thinking outside the box. Like I said though, I'll drop the whole thing if you just answer me. I don't see how typing 'yes' or 'no' is so much harder than coming up with witty retorts to everything I say. Also I really don't want to keep this feud going, Nathan, you're making this so much harder than it needs to be. : (
stfu evan, u r annoying, and GAy!

Metà

Smash Master
But Jack's much better at it because when I imagine him reading his posts I lol

When I imagine you reading your posts it just makes me >:[

And speaking of videos, do you have them? This is a multiple choice question:
a) yes
b) no
c) maybe...I mean yes
d) all of the above except b and c

Top Bottom