• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

Clouderz

Smash Ace
this thread makes me cry.. =(
you all use to love eachother ;____;
liek a community
but now its just falling about and everyones calling eachother gay and annoying :/
why dont we all just go play melee? =D

Clouderz

Smash Ace
So misunderstood

anything nathan says is 100% serious and you are a fool not to take any of it seriously
but he was like the first person to actually play melee with me xP he taught me a few things and he always seemed pretty cool towards me o_O

turbo_ja

Smash Apprentice
Justin has spoken! Fear the Justin!
what's goin on john haha

i hardly recognize anyone in this thread now ... just thought i'd come back on and creep around for a bit (haven't been on since aug 2008 it says :|)

so is there a UBC tournament this saturday or at SFU or something?

i wouldn't mind dropping by, unless theres some serieeez business goin on

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
i hate to keep crying wolf (and being horrendously off-topic) but i think i might be able to come next week.

*still waiting for the day i can post something without feeling like a noob*

Oh, and btw unitoyle regarding that post about confirmations and how we need 7 people- you can put me down as 25 people (man i'm just begging to get flamed aren't i?)

unityole

Smash Lord
looks like tony is motivated to play again since eric took 1st, and what place did tim get?
smashfest this coming saturday, like i said before if tim/eric/john/manli/tiep show up, its good to go.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
looks like tony is motivated to play again since eric took 1st, and what place did tim get?
smashfest this coming saturday, like i said before if tim/eric/john/manli/tiep show up, its good to go.
just to let you know Jack I won't be able to make it to the smashfest this Saturday because I will be going Skiing with my parents and my step brother in Whistler Thursday and I won't be back until Sunday. Another time for sure though. ;)

2G00d

Smash Rookie
Sup, I'm new here, but put me down for confirmed, any extra directions on which bus to ride and any phone for me to contact with?

Thanks a bunch.

unityole

Smash Lord
just to let you know Jack I won't be able to make it to the smashfest this Saturday because I will be going Skiing with my parents and my step brother in Whistler Thursday and I won't be back until Sunday. Another time for sure though. ;)
awww. i will still be looking for 7 confirmations until saturday morning, under this thread. unless tim/tiep/john/manli decides to come.

Sup, I'm new here, but put me down for confirmed, any extra directions on which bus to ride and any phone for me to contact with?

Thanks a bunch.
skytrain to production-way-university station, get off there and take the bus #145 straight up to SFU. stay on the 145 bus till the very end and the driver will kick you off bus. after you got off the bus, call 604 722 7798 and i'll meet you somewhere.

2G00d

Smash Rookie
lol 2Good. u gunna come alone or bringing ur delta crew with u?
I'm going myself, unless anyone reads this post specifically, they won't know about it.

And I've talked to Yakal, I'll be meeting up with him at Production station.

<-------- Stupid with directions but gets it down the first time :D.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
So can we still use those lab computers? I remember you saying something about password or w/e

Bwmat

Smash Ace
lol, sarcasm really doesn't transmit well through text. I already told you i'm going to come.

kuinnster

Smash Rookie
dont lend your controller to scrubs because once u get it back, its a scrub controller

chocolate thunda

Smash Cadet
if its just gunna be you coming 2Good. i'll drive you. then we can meet up with yakal. i guess that means u can confirm 3 of us jack.

yakal, 2good, choco

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Lol whats your problem? forgot your medication this morning?

don't talk **** online, you just look stupid..er

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
I WILL be coming this week. I'm going with my friend Herschel, I'm pretty sure he's gone before. I'll probably be there 1-7. see ya then.

Top Bottom