• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
:D DJ Nintendo come dude I wanna meet you, you seem pretty boom

also here's another game for you guys to try haha

http://www.kongregate.com/games/IcyLime/multitask

my high score so far is 112

the one you have to focus on the most is the first one, the 3rd one is the one you have to focus the least, 4th one you just have to pay attention every now and then and press/release

I find it hard to focus on more than 3 XD
I'm gonna try to. I always wanted to visit Canada and play with all of you guys. Plus, I wanna holla at some Canadian girls lol.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm gonna try to. I always wanted to visit Canada and play with all of you guys. Plus, I wanna holla at some Canadian girls lol.
The one you quoted for this (Fuzzy) is from Europe but yeah, Canada <3's visitors. :D

You'll find alot of asian and white girls here =)

Many of which are SUUUUPER hot/cute.
It's strange how it's not called Korejapaviettailchinasiacouver instead of Vancouver or whatever... and I still don't know why BC doesn't stand for Best Coast...

Xanskar

Smash Lord
also lunaris quit smash in general, he mostly only plays blazblue now, so you probably shouldnt expect him to show up

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
dj i want ganon vs bowser money match
thirty dix dollars and fifty cents please.
canadian currency of course.
i will gimpgimpgimp your koopa

Windrose

Smash Lord
Is there only ~40 people coming to this tournament? I was expecting more =( I'll still get to visit the vancouver aquarium and etc. I guess.

Questions:
-Do you need to pre-register/confirm for this tournament or can you just show up at the door?

-I'm coming with 5 people from toronto for around a week (May 10-17) can anyone house 5 people? xD OR more likely....recommend a cheap place for 5 folks to stay together, cheap hotels etc in the vancouver region, probably gonna do some sight seeing etc. as well during our stay.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Can't wait for this may tourney ^_^
YEUH BOOOIIIIII!!!!

Is there only ~40 people coming to this tournament? I was expecting more =( I'll still get to visit the vancouver aquarium and etc. I guess.

Questions:
-Do you need to pre-register/confirm for this tournament or can you just show up at the door?

-I'm coming with 5 people from toronto for around a week (May 10-17) can anyone house 5 people? xD OR more likely....recommend a cheap place for 5 folks to stay together, cheap hotels etc in the vancouver region, probably gonna do some sight seeing etc. as well during our stay.
There is ALOT more than 40 people coming. The lazy *** TO has yet to update this thing. I will make a post later on specifying how many people are coming.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
CONFIRMED ATTENDEES LIST FOR MAY 15/16 FROM WEST TO EAST (CANADA)

FEATURING:

(BC)

DALTSY
DYNAMISM
DIAKANOS
NOOBKING
BLUNTED_OBJECT10
DIESLOW
HITSUGAYA
COW EAR
PATOOTY
SION
SPACE FALCON AKA ROBY ****ING EXTREME!!!
GET@WILL
META
TAHSIS
NINTENSITY!!! (For the first time in YEARS!)

(AB)

FALSE FALCO
SUPERBOOM

(QUEBEC)

KAGE THE WARRIOR!!!
PKM

Including:

(BC)

Chocolate_Thunder
Bwmat
Mike_Blufalco
Supertramp
Byuusan
Jordexcui
Ikool
~Firefly~
Rustedfencepost
Rusty Shacklefurd
Wilfred
unityole
Blue Yoshi
breez
smash mash
Gutz
2good
Broken Hitbox
Coud
Lysander Black
Zieg
MrLegend
Booshk
James (will's falcon friend)
Deap
Victa
Francis
jugfingers
bejammin
crispii
koskinator
lib3r4t3
ambios
df2k
barry
cakeh
dotz

(AB)

Spindash
Victra

(Quebec)

Greg

OUT OF STATE CONFIRMED LIST:

EGGZ
SILENT WOLF
VISH
PAFF
TOPH
THE PRIME
PB&J
DJ NINTENDO
FUZZYNESS (ALL THE WAY FROM THE UK!!!)
+6-8 players from Alaska whose names I do not know.
= 74-76 CONFIRMED ATTENDEES (and I’m probably still forgetting some)

UNCONFIRMED LIST: (In no particular order)

M2K
HUNGRYBOX
Dr.PEEPEE
Sanuzi
UNKNOWN522
AXE
Daemon Fang
Che_Lab
Peach Masta
Rina-chan
Festizzio
Grim
Voodoo
Airo
Xanskar
Spacing_out
MAC-D
Cyris P
Ben
Jamie
Levi
ThatOneDudeski
Mattnumbers
PHIL
HMW (Home Made Waffles)
KIRA
Orry watts
SFAT
GAMERGUITARIST7
Ohgodx
DASHIZWIZ
Rubyiris
Iamthemicrowave
S.O.S.
L
2-5 players from Saskatchewan

(I’m sure I missed more then that for unconfirmed as well, but I’m tired of doing this when it’s not even my job)

37-40 UNCONFIRMED ATTENDEES (again, there is probably more then that)

LEGENDARY COMMENTARY FEATURING:

Unityole
Noobking
HMW (if he comes)

This would give us a possible total of 118 SO FAR. We all know how people like to confirm themselves in the last month or even week. We've seen it time and time again at national scale tournaments like GENESIS, Pound 3 and 4, and the like. So really, we could be looking at alot more then that. THIS IT GOING TO BE WORTH THE TRIP! If you're planning on winning, you will EASILY have enough money to cover the cost of your flight. Do not doubt that. Also, if you've never been to Canada, prepare to have the time of your life! There's alot of fun things to do here in the city that HOSTED THE 2010 WINTER OLYMPIC GAMES!!!

Take it from me, I've been to nationals before like 0C2, 0C3, and Genesis. This tournament is going to be held to the same standard as those ones. What you got at Genesis, you can expect here. This is already looking to be THE biggest tournament Canada has ever seen! With so many big names and LOTS of money to be won, I can’t see why anyone would NOT want to attend this tournament. Book your flights, CONFIRM yourself, and let’s get ready to enjoy a GREAT national scale tournament in Canada!

*will update later and get Meta to post this on first page*

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
I will come to this, as long as it doesn't fall on the day of my graduation. I may be horrible now, but I'm sure this will be a blast.

Xanskar

Smash Lord

none of those players are confirmed im pretty sure
especially since 8 of them appear on the unconfirmed list

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

none of those players are confirmed im pretty sure
especially since 8 of them appear on the unconfirmed list
I know a bunch of them have shown STRONG interest and they are just trying to work out housing. How about helping me by looking into it for me and posting an update instead of de-hyping the thread plzkthx.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
im a thread-plaguer
im just letting you know that most of them aren't confirmed, and when they expressed a strong interest in coming the community was stronger. a lot of the people that expressed interest barely play anymore

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Nintensity is coming???

I heard legends of him...about like WAY BACK IN THE DAY before I was even BORN
LMAO what?!?!

That big list has a couple doubles of things but yeah, over 100 have shown interest and can come and/or are coming.
Evan, can you move that to the OP? :)

No mich_bluflaco, just no LOL
You wanna play, you play in the big leagues
This is BC
WE PLAY ****ING MELEE!!!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lol if nick is coming tell him ill bring him his soccer jersey from 2006

it got mixed up in the canadian tent at oc2 and It's been hanging in my closet ever since

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
mid April remind me to bring your backpack and controller

it got mixed up in my car trunk and it's been sitting in my closet ever since

Edit: Mid April as I won't be going back to kelowna to get it since I'll be elsewhere btw
I'll probs just use it as a spare controller and part of my luggage until then so I don't forget LOL

And that GC that magically appeared on your backpack...I'm donating that to some locals until I find the owner...

Top Bottom