• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

unityole

Smash Lord
i might donate to mango if hes interested in this, then again im also wanting to buy a new laptop, so we'll see.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
i might donate to mango if hes interested in this, then again im also wanting to buy a new laptop, so we'll see.
Just get a new laptop son. You'll feel so much more sexier and powerful lol. Mango has more than enough money to go wherever he wants to go at anytime lol.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Just get a new laptop son. You'll feel so much more sexier and powerful lol. Mango has more than enough money to go wherever he wants to go at anytime lol.
Word, I know he's sponsored by some company and they basically pay for all his flight costs and he just has to win enough money to cover the costs to pay them back. He gets to keep any extras he makes as well.

this tournament sounds amazing :o
It is and will be. You should attend.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
if u guys REALLY want me to come

donate to my passport fund and ill do the rest

I SUPPOSE

=DDDD

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Ill try to attend
Aight aight. :D

Just get a new laptop son. You'll feel so much more sexier and powerful lol.
LOLOLOL

if u guys REALLY want me to come

donate to my passport fund and ill do the rest

I SUPPOSE

=DDDD
Just get your passport. It'll barely pass in time cause they can be so slowly processing.

We'll easilly pay for it. Getting it in time is the iffy part. Gogo?

lol lets do this!!!
even though I won't be here I will help anyway...
Awww <3

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
what Dynamism said about the passport, I'm sure if you get it now mango it'll be easy to get the money back in Canada or from people in the meantime

If you don't get it now then there's a chance it won't come in time

ALSO WHY DID LUCKY USE THE GOKU TAG :O (I think? someone was falcon in the combo video lol)

It's not even my tag and imma stop using it lol, originally Last Dragon's :p

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
shhh don't give away my non-bottom tier secrets away ;)

Lol hurray for going in using the bottom 7 chars in the tier list (and I'm hoping to end up using all of them :p)

If only GaW was bottom tier... unfortunately he got promoted, so I have to say I main bottom tier + a low tier (and another char... ;) )

darn, giving all my secrets away :p

Top Bottom