• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

Xanskar

Smash Lord
i talked to 3 or 4 of the alaskan people today
none of them plan on going, whether it be because its out of state or because they have no interest in playing in large tournaments outside anchorage

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
well I've said it once and I'll say it again, but alaska is a ****ty state full of ****ty players. and tell them I said that

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
im a thread-plaguer
im just letting you know that most of them aren't confirmed, and when they expressed a istrong interest in coming the community was stronger. a lot of the people that expressed interest barely play anymore

im pretty sure im not the only one who remembers seeing a post where an alaskan smasher said: "our controllers will PIERCE through the heavens

if phil and waffles go i'm in[/QUOTE

tite. u can get ur revengee on false falco and play the best falcon in the northwest

I didn't know I was going lol
lol if nick is coming tell him ill bring him his soccer jersey from 2006

it got mixed up in the canadian tent at oc2 and It's been hanging in my closet ever since
i talked to 3 or 4 of the alaskan people today
none of them plan on going, whether it be because its out of state or because they have no interest in playing in large tournaments outside anchorage
good, those ice-holes couldn't handle the heat of the pacific northwest anyway.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
tite. u can get ur revengee on false falco and play the best falcon in the northwest
Adam you dont have to brag for me or dieslow. :D

Yo Carl i've been meaning to ask you but years ago at CT3 was it? When I stayed at your house. Did you happen to find a Silver/Black GC Controller with a Mario Kart Symbol in the middle in your house anywhere? Thats roughly when I lost it and I keep forgetting to ask rofl.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I'm afraid not John

I have about a million controllers at my house but none have anything on them

edit: and they all suck

Xanskar

Smash Lord
lol i 2nd that, they pretty cocky too, and full of themselves.
actually, most of alaska is pretty chill and knows their place
its only a couple people who act all amazing at the game (and the ones that do are in the lower half of the skill level here)
by the way alaska sucks

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
^ Deap

It'll be a different room but the same place as in SFU Burnaby yes. :)

Edit: As far as I remember hearing/reading. I don't know **** though...I'm like Semi-OOS

LOLOLOL

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I didn't know I was going lol
Oh, you're coming, don't worry.

this tourney just got a little more hype
Sticky?

lol if nick is coming tell him ill bring him his soccer jersey from 2006

it got mixed up in the canadian tent at oc2 and It's been hanging in my closet ever since
I will let Nick know about this.

well I've said it once and I'll say it again, but alaska is a ****ty state full of ****ty players. and tell them I said that
Lunaris, son.

Adam you dont have to brag for me or dieslow. :D

Yo Carl i've been meaning to ask you but years ago at CT3 was it? When I stayed at your house. Did you happen to find a Silver/Black GC Controller with a Mario Kart Symbol in the middle in your house anywhere? Thats roughly when I lost it and I keep forgetting to ask rofl.
Your falcon is about as much of a joke as my bowser. Also, Tony's falcon is about as boring as your sheik, and that's pretty boring just so you know :)

Kira-

Smash Champion
I would like to come.

This is the weekend before my finals but you know. It's Melee.

Kira-

Smash Champion
I would love to play everybody in Canada =)

I'm not confirming my presence by the way, finals is actually pretty important, but if it works out I definitely will. I'd be more excited to come to this tournament than ANY other tournament.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
that image is pretty beast yakal.

yeah evan you can pretty much confirm me. I'm gonna go visit my mommy for part of the summer anyways. ^o^

Top Bottom