• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Sion

Island of Horizon
manuel, now that we've settled our skirmish (again, my apologies), i think we need to find a 3rd (or 4th when eric gets back) panelist. i'm thinking we should do this on a more instant-relay oriented chat. thoughts? or at the very least on pm or that god awful facebook site

:phone:

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
You guys might be on your own.
Evan has a lot on his plate atm and his eyes are bigger than his mouth so if you want something to happen you'll have to do it without him.

Tootles

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'm arriving on Saturday, and Sunday would be perfect for me, but I might need a ride. :3

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Yeah, when you want to go downtown or from one end of the city to another. It sucks big time for regular commute, though... it takes me 50 min to get to church by bus and 25 by car.

:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Okay cool. I'm thinking of getting a few TVs for hosting smashfests though and it could be helpful for the main tournaments each month having an extra setup or more.

Otherwise, I can definitely take the skytrain to places, but I wouldn't mind not getting lost, lol.

Violence

Smash Lord
If I had a solution in mind, I would've mentioned it a long time ago. Sadly, I'm still not all that well acquainted with Vancouver, though I have been keeping an eye out for possible venues.

And come to think of it, it's just harder to supply venues with TVs in general when the majority doesn't drive. I know I don't really feel like lugging a backpack full of consoles and carrying a TV on Skytrain/buses.

Top Bottom