• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Sion

Island of Horizon
i wasn't against the update, but manuel kinda labeled my "screwing around" thing kinda badly.

i don't have access to a computer or net. i've only told will and adam about this, so it's understandable.

not that i don't disagree with anything, i just haven't looked at anything smash related

for a while at the very least

booshk

Smash Lord
O thats cool... Manuels a jerk T_T. I guess honorable mentions is just inactive people who should be on the pr as well... Guess its always been like that ehh

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
O thats cool... Manuels a jerk T_T. I guess honorable mentions is just inactive people who should be on the pr as well... Guess its always been like that ehh
I agree T_T Me and booshk for honorable mention...

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Manuel, I love how you just decide that you have the power to change who the panelists are. First you make a new PR thread yourself and then you just take me off as a panelist and just randomly add will and sion like wtf, lol. Way too much elegant destruction up in thurr. I don't REALLY care... just something I noticed.

Also, I live in Burnaby, not Newwest. You might as well change it to Vancouver though, because I'll be living there come March 1st. =)

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I accidentally removed the panelists, and forgot who was officially one. My bad. Can you remind me?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I accidentally removed the panelists, and forgot who was officially one. My bad. Can you remind me?
Wow, I was expecting you to like call me stupid and all these things. What a great response. Ummm, I THINK it was Eric, you, me, tiep, and maybe john as well... BEFORE you made your PR thread. I think the most recent was You, Eric, Tiep... and yah I don't remember, lol. I don't mind not being a panelist though. It's not like I've engaged in much legitimate discussion about placement lately anyhow. I usually just make dumb posts like "Yakal above matt, money match me if you disagree" and so on and so forth.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
I believe when Tiep decided to step down from the PR rankings, he also said that he wanted to be removed as a panelist. He also recommended someone take his spot as a panelist. That someone was Sion. So I'm not sure why you thought Sion being a panelist is random.

As for me, yeah, Manuel just randomly added me in there. You should remove me before any confusion comes up lol.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
while I'm up there, put me as fox/ganon imo.

next time you change the pic for whatever reason would be fine(if I'm still on it then lole)

Patooty

Smash Ace
Thanks Will, for being like, one of the only people who remembered lol.

I had to retire due to I'm not going to be living in BC starting in April. Makes me unfit for PR and super unfit for panelist, heh.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Sorry I haven't changed it yet. The file is on the other computer, but I have another one set up to my monitor/speakers etc. cuz I'm doing a project on it.

By tomorrow it'll be fixed.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Eric makes a good panelist.

Fixed Bwmat's characters.
Fixed Noobking's location.
Added change markers for Noobking and Get@Will.
Added Booshk and Edgeluca as honourable mentions, and even made the font palegreen.

Mission: Complete!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I'm moving to New West with my dad.. in like a month.. so for spring PR I guess you can change it to New West.. :p

Well I will be moving to Sasketchewan by the end of April... for the summer months.. but we won't worry about that yet.. :p I'm going down there because my uncle has a roofing company there and he said I can work with him for the summer. =)

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
my plan for the summer is to keep sleeping to a 5 hour maximum. And being drunk to a 19 hour minimum.

:152: :1: :125: :29: :132: :141 :19: :55: :150 :97: :131: :32:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I think markers would be great. I couldn't quite think of one that wouldn't be distracting though... "new" is kind of hard. Maybe an asterisk with a note in the rest of the post that says it means new to the list?

Also, yes Eric. Now you shall be closer to me, and also Paradise Donair.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Well I will be moving to Sasketchewan by the end of April... for the summer months.. but we won't worry about that yet.. :p I'm going down there because my uncle has a roofing company there and he said I can work with him for the summer. =)
Noooo Eric! :(

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
LOL @ Fox/DK
Honestly, it should just say DONKEY KONG, in all capitals. It shouldn't even have his name on there. It should just be DONKEY KONG in the biggest font that'll fit in that space. Light brown font, of course. It'll add more hype to matt for when OoS people check our PR thread.

Perhaps, in the future, we can add markers for new additions to the PR? I think it'd look a lot cleaner.
Good idea Will, it's good to be able to see if someones gone up/down or is new to the PR.

my plan for the summer is to keep sleeping to a 5 hour maximum. And being drunk to a 19 hour minimum.

:152: :1: :125: :29: :132: :141 :19: :55: :150 :97: :131: :32:
Roby, be careful.

I think markers would be great. I couldn't quite think of one that wouldn't be distracting though... "new" is kind of hard. Maybe an asterisk with a note in the rest of the post that says it means new to the list?

Also, yes Eric. Now you shall be closer to me, and also Paradise Donair.
I still haven't been to this "Paradise Donair" place.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Just an opinion, but I don't really think we need a location section. It really doesn't do anything at all for the PR lol. Maybe we could do away with that and instead mark it as the Previous Rank section? Then it would also help indicate whether or not something went up/down, and if they're new to the PR, we could just put *NEW* or something like that.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Just an opinion, but I don't really think we need a location section. It really doesn't do anything at all for the PR lol. Maybe we could do away with that and instead mark it as the Previous Rank section? Then it would also help indicate whether or not something went up/down, and if they're new to the PR, we could just put *NEW* or something like that.
I think location is still important, but I like what you're thinking Will. If Manuel could add another column or something and make it all fit somehow, it would be nice. I know other PR's use green arrows pointing up for increase in rank and red arrows pointing down for decrease in rank. Instead of "new", what I commonly see is just a "-" indicating that there was either no change to that persons ranking OR they are new on the PR.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Sion is a way better name then Aoko... >_>

WHERE IS MY SON!? :O

umm I think location is good so we know where the PR players live ;) so if lets say I beat Mango somehow and he wants revenge he can come to where I live and destroy me! =D LOL

but seriously though I think location should just stay on cause it looks nicer...? but I agree with you Will on
making a new previous rank section..

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Glad to see the status quo questioned.

I like location because then newer players can see who the top players are that live in their area, and perhaps ask them to smash. Also, it's kinda nice to be able to rep your city.

A change-marker column is a good idea. In the past I've used arrows, but I found that they just don't look that nice... I prefer the +x or -x . What do you guys think? For a newcomer I could just write "new".

Top Bottom