• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Metà

Smash Master
with the exception of the last tournament, yakal has been consistently out-performing matt for like, at least a year now

what major victories has matt had recently? yakal has beaten adam, tiep, and will to name a few, and I can't think of any victories matt has had that surpasses that. idk, just my 2 cents

Bwmat

Smash Ace
haters gonna hate

seriously though, I wouldn't really complain if I were to be put under Yakal.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Check out all the threads of the Hustle tournaments...

Hustle I

9. Tahsis + Bwmat

Tahsis lost to
Diakonos + Hitsugaya

Tahsis won against
Shine CCC + AIDS + Edgeluca

Bwmat lost to
Dieslow + Daltsy

Bwmat won against
K11 + Jamey + Booshk

Hustle II

5. Tahsis [Falco]
9. Bwmat [Ganon] + [Fox]

Tahsis lost to
Diakonos + Blunted_Object10

Tahsis won against
Jugfingers + Booshk + NoobKing

Bwmat lost to
Get@Will + NoobKing

Hustle III

7. Bwmat [Ganondorf]
9. Tahsis [Falco]

Tahsis lost to
Sion + Bwmat (forfeited to him, but still accounted for towards the PR...)

Tahsis won against
Daze

Bwmat lost to
Daltsy + Robyextreme

Bwmat won against
Bamesy + Tahsis

Hustle VI

doesn't really count.. lol

Hustle V

9. Bwmat (Fox)
13. Tahsis (Falco)

Tahsis lost to
Mad J + Booshk

Bwmat lost to
Sion + Meta

Bwmat won against
Shiner CCC

That's all the tournaments that this PR is for right?

I know Tahsis had carpal tunnel on HUSTLE V and forfeited against Bwmat at Hustle III, but if I just ignored those results because of those reasons it would effect the overall rating of the PR... Tahsis did beat NoobKing at Hustle II and that's a great victory for sure.. however IMO due to his inconsistency of placing on all the HUSTLES I think he should be below Bwmat.. I know personally that Tahsis is better, but we gotta go by results right?

NoobKing has had bad days, I have had bad days, but whatever the reason is it can't go against the PR just because of we don't feel like playing or we are sick... etc...

Bwmat

Smash Ace
what's with this forfeiting business.

I remember beating yakal in a set at one of the hustles, no johns.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Thanks for that, Eric. Clearly it can go either way, so the question is "what do we do?"

I believe a fair answer is to go with he most recent events.

Sion

Island of Horizon
hey, guys.

haven't had a chance to look at what you guys are talking about, but keep it up

lol@people who just want "pretty" updates
learn to pr

i'll get to look it over in the next few days
hopefully

Patooty

Smash Ace
Guys, I'm writing an article on professional gaming. It's lame as ****z0r to interview myself, anyone down for an interview? Article may or may not be published.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I think we should update immediately.

The next tournament isn't for 2 weeks, and we're late on the winter PR as it stands. I'm not gonna wait around for Sion to scratch his butt or doubleshine or whatever he's doing.

Am I good for

1. Diakonos
2. Blunted Object
3. Sion
4. Dieslow
5. Daltsy
6. AdamBrown
7. Get@Will
8. Meta
9. Matt
10. Tahsis

? I hope so. I think my reasoning for the matt-yakal question has been laid out several times and I haven't heard anything in response.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
So we're gonna update it just because "we're behind schedule" with an update?

gg BC
Of course not, I am only saying it doesn't make sense to wait another two weeks for a tournament and then wait for discussion.

If we want the PR to be updated seasonally, it needs to be done asap -- it should have been done over a month ago. I've been pushing my reasons and haven't heard anything in response. What am I to make of that? It's not like I have a personal benefit by updating earlier or later. I'm just trying to be timely.

I don't see why we'd want to sit around and wait for Sion to say something. Hasn't this been in discussion for almost 2 weeks now? That's pretty nonsense.

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
lol, man ppl giving manuel some pretty immature responses hahah

if your gonna point something out i think you should not just focus on one little thing manuel said and actually read the whole thing, respond to everything thats been said not just for example,

"So we're gonna update it just because "we're behind schedule" with an update?

gg BC"

or is the new thing giving manuel a hard time, i thought it was being gay -.- cant keep up anymore lol

edit: i realize theres some stuff i said where you guys can be dumb about =.= whenever i post, its at a point where i have to reread it or i know someone will pick on something i said and just carry it in a dumb direction, dont know whats goin on with this community and dont want anyone to take offence to anything i say so if you do, then sorry. Just been on my mind for a while lol

Get@Will

Smash Champion
ur mad attractive ryan.

Lol after reading Ryan's post, decided to go back and re-read some posts and there were some things I missed. Sorry for the poor attitude towards you Manuel. No hard feelings!

Alright then, I believe most of us agree with the current list. You're right, waiting around for Sion would be kinda dumb. Update please.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Thanks for your effort on the update.

Maybe update the honorable mentions Manuel? I'm sure booshk would like that LOL.

Top Bottom