• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

booshk

Smash Lord
fixed lol

lol truth

Seriously though, Brennan might as well be honours. Jugfingers should be on there too (he won the last Bot 20, beat Booshk to get 9th or something this tourney, did decent and BCPM and stuff too) because he's ****ing technical as ****. Like a Sion of the past.
in my defense i was playing extremely badly last tournament, LOL. i didn't play too much until the actual tournament and i choked really hard that match(amongst others), i think even kaelan can tell you that himself LOL. not to say he didn't perform really good or anything though :) i'll be glad to mm you next tourny jugss hopefully u got moneys this time! :p

Diakonos

Smash Lord
IMO spots 9-10 should be scurred about booshk.

Also, you should play more with people you can't beat, Will. You will become an even more legit Falcon.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I will make you cry every day, Sion. Give me apex training pls, stop being so smash emo, and hurry up and take 1st on this thang

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
fixed lol

lol truth

Seriously though, Brennan might as well be honours. Jugfingers should be on there too (he won the last Bot 20, beat Booshk to get 9th or something this tourney, did decent and BCPM and stuff too) because he's ****ing technical as ****. Like a Sion of the past.
Thanks Jamesey =D
Well, Idk if I'm honour-worthy. All I've got to show for is I beat Meta 2-1 at BCPM, I do well in doubles and I beat some good people in friendlies. But I keep doing pretty bad in singles.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
i didn't play too much until the actual tournament
You mean the days before or earlier that day?
I don't play AT ALL and I think it's a good thing. That's like the opposite of a john the way I see it. LOL
But yeah, I heard stories.

No j ohns
Naw them be legit johns. Johns still.

IMO spots 9-10 should be scurred about booshk.

Also, you should play more with people you can't beat, Will. You will become an even more legit Falcon.
Agreedz

i'm not emo and i doubt i can take 1st
:(
DOOOO IIIIIT

All I've got to show for is I beat Meta 2-1 at BCPM
And that doesn't mean too much anyway. No offense Evan. LOL

How well you do in singles or doubles or whatever doesn't matter on a grand scale. Just do the best you can and you'll know where you stand, how good you are, how good you can be and best of all, HOW you can get better. Trust me.
When you know you're there, then you can take what you've been looking for. You'll know when you're ready too, the rest will come. Just keep going, you got this. ;)

jugfingers

Smash Champion
in my defense i was playing extremely badly last tournament, LOL. i didn't play too much until the actual tournament and i choked really hard that match(amongst others), i think even kaelan can tell you that himself LOL. not to say he didn't perform really good or anything though :) i'll be glad to mm you next tourny jugss hopefully u got moneys this time! :p

yea booshk definitely choked like George Engel on the gallows

lmao jugz. don't worry, i think you're pretty good.

hey.... I think your pretty good too.

booshk

Smash Lord
lmao thanks guys.
i'll try to prove myself in the upcoming tournies! ; D

are we going to have a tournament for kirbykaze? someone make a thread! : D

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
If there is a tourney I'll come cause that would be around the time I'd need my monthly smash day.

I'll see if anyone else Okanagan is up for some smash too and probs bring my bro if I can.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
also even though i played the worst tournament ever on saturday.. I'm starting to think sion should be higher then me for his consistency and the fact that he beat me two tournaments in a row. What do you guys think?
ADAM HIGHER

SION #1 :DDDDDD!!!!

Why did Hitsugaya quit btw? He's not allowed to quit until I finally beat his ***.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm ACTUALLY maining Falcon and Mario now.

After all that asking around, testing and polls etc, Falcon was almost a given because of so many requests. Then among the 'lower tier' peeps it was Doc over the others. Becaue there are Chris and my bro (holly **** my bro is almost better than everyone here already and he only played twice) and Eric is kind of Doc, I decided Mario instead.

So yeah, I'm a Mario and Falcon main, no longer random characters and stages.

I've only played once since July 10th tourney and was with my bro, but this weekend AJ and Kaelen are coming up for some smash so I'll get to see how it goes.
I'm SO STOKED! I have a MAIN and a SECONDARY like everybody else now! WOOPWOOP

But yeah, stop spamming. >_>

Metà

Smash Master
I'm ACTUALLY maining Falcon and Mario now.

After all that asking around, testing and polls etc, Falcon was almost a given because of so many requests. Then among the 'lower tier' peeps it was Doc over the others. Becaue there are Chris and my bro (holly **** my bro is almost better than everyone here already and he only played twice) and Eric is kind of Doc, I decided Mario instead.

So yeah, I'm a Mario and Falcon main, no longer random characters and stages.

I've only played once since July 10th tourney and was with my bro, but this weekend AJ and Kaelen are coming up for some smash so I'll get to see how it goes.
I'm SO STOKED! I have a MAIN and a SECONDARY like everybody else now! WOOPWOOP

But yeah, stop spamming. >_>
Why Falcon and Mario? Falcon and Luigi would make way more sense.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'm maining Fox now.

Don't bother changing my main for the current standings though, it doesn't matter.

This is official though.
Way to lose your spot on the PR. Your other chars aren't nearly good enough to make you PR material. Just say'n.

ADAM HIGHER

SION #1 :DDDDDD!!!!

Why did Hitsugaya quit btw? He's not allowed to quit until I finally beat his ***.
This man speaks the truth.

Metà

Smash Master
Way to lose your spot on the PR. Your other chars aren't nearly good enough to make you PR material. Just say'n.
Don't speak so soon Adam. Let me prove myself at a tournament and if I don't perform, I don't mind being taken off PR. As it stands my Jigglypuff is still good enough to put me at 9th, so if I really fail at space animals, I can just default back to Jigglypuff. I probably won't though, cause it's boring and dumb.

Top Bottom