• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Lol diakonos, learn to spell. Definitely*

and I decided Rusty is too inactive to be considered for HM. And having more than 4 HMs is just nonsense, so Howard got the boot too :(

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
no, dieslow doesn't travel.
why go anywhere else when you're the best?
if anyone good came here, they would lose, so gg.

This is DYNAMISM posting FOOOOOOZ!!!!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Seriously how come im not Various yet? lol Both my location + characters should be various.
If by various you mean peach/sheik then yah i guess that makes sense... pretty sure I'd have died and gone to heaven if you used any other character(s) against me in tournament ^___^

so i guess dieslow is pretty good. Has he ever gone to a national? How did he place?(dont answer Q2 unless Q1 is "yes")
Actually, 6 months after he got into the scene he came with me to 0C3 where he didn't take pools seriously enough AKA beat someone with sheik and then switched to marth and lost a match which barely put him out of brackets. He wasn't nearly as good then. I got 25th and faced bombsoldier that tourney. Best I've ever done at a huge national. Granted I've only been to 0C2, 0C3, and Genesis.

Right now, I would say dieslow is good enough to get top 10 at a tournament the same scale as pound 4. Just depends how his bracket goes I would think. He's very consistent, and very precise. Plays patiently, and is technical enough to back it up. Diakanos and Blunted Object are also both capable of the same thing.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
l m f a o ur sig
haha thanks dude

Actually, 6 months after he got into the scene he came with me to 0C3 where he didn't take pools seriously enough AKA beat someone with sheik and then switched to marth and lost a match which barely put him out of brackets. He wasn't nearly as good then. I got 25th and faced bombsoldier that tourney. Best I've ever done at a huge national. Granted I've only been to 0C2, 0C3, and Genesis.

Right now, I would say dieslow is good enough to get top 10 at a tournament the same scale as pound 4. Just depends how his bracket goes I would think. He's very consistent, and very precise. Plays patiently, and is technical enough to back it up. Diakanos and Blunted Object are also both capable of the same thing.
sucks none of you guys went to p4 :(. could have put your big name players on the map.

remember that tournament in cali(maybe?) where blunted took that game from mango, and could have won the final game if he got the balls to do a suicide spike? man that would have been so epic...

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Well I have a passport now. So as long as I manage to get some moolah together, I might be able to make a major cali tournament. Finally put that Mango in his place; somehow M2K let him think that Falco can beat Marth.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
haha thanks dude

sucks none of you guys went to p4 :(. could have put your big name players on the map.

remember that tournament in cali(maybe?) where blunted took that game from mango, and could have won the final game if he got the balls to do a suicide spike? man that would have been so epic...
lol, yah. Just so you know, the last tournament kage went to out here which was less than a year ago, Diakanos and dieslow took him out of brackets, handily. Our region is probably one of the most unrecognized/underrated region in the continent. I'm currently ranked 9th in our region. I made it to brackets in genesis and won one round in losers. If I'm capable of that... you can only imagine what our top ranked players are capable of. I hope that gives some sort of an idea as to how good our region is :/

Considering I choke all the time, i would say our top 3 would have all placed top 10/20 at Genesis/pound 4 or any other tournament of that size.

Also, Sion *****!

I Beat you with Fox. Get out
Fox vs Falcon MM at May tournament. $50?

If that's too much, $20?

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
xXx-NoobKing-xXx you are talking mad game and I like it. I have watched lots of vids of you all and i would like to see how you do against some top US players.

Canada dream team?

diakanos
blunted
dieslow
KK
RaynEX
IB
Unknown
Kage

I went to Vancouver when I was young. I remember riding on a ferry and going whale watching.

Also, I feel like you doomed yourself to mediocrity in the smash world by choosing that tag :laugh:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I ain't scared of no ghost

blunted didnt take a match off of me

and falco doesnt beat marth

but mango does

BOO YA
I'm calling you out, bro. Did Zhu relay my challenge to you? Come to BC on May 15-16th. I'll $50 MM you, Falco vs. Marth. Ya scurred? ;)

Besides, there should easily be like 70 people at this tournament. Since our dollar is greater than yours, I'm sure you'd easily make back your money and more. Besides, I've never met a jiggs that can consistently take matches off me; you should put me in my place.

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
ya go diakonos, i also cheer for daltsy but he isnt up there unfortunately probably because he's inactive right now...... or something

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
You of all people should know how broke I am and that I barely get by. I'll do $10 max but why all of a sudden you have so much money? If you have that kinda money to bet stop calling me asking to borrow money.
I asked you to borrow money like once, lol. I'm only offering to MM so much because I am very confident in my spacies matchups. $10 it is =)

unityole

Smash Lord
blunted didnt take a match off of me

and falco doesnt beat marth

but mango does

BOO YA
we should cs again, its been a month now hasnt it?

I asked you to borrow money like once, lol. I'm only offering to MM so much because I am very confident in my spacies matchups. $10 it is =)
instead of mm where u got great chance of losing, why not saving it up for more tournaments in near future. also paying people back etc

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Jack knows stuff.

Jack, dota tomorrow/tonight? I'm free until Monday LOL
James you wanna dota in richmond tomorrow? we can't go to sfu man.. they banned our accounts. I only have 1 pc at home =(

I'll call you in the afternoon. Or we can smash at my house =D

jhim

Smash Cadet
Tony, apparently u noe my sister, Kathy Bui? i saw u in one of my sisters pics and thought that was amusing lol

Top Bottom