• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Sion beat eric in tournament twice now. I think ryan vs sion has been relatively back and forth with the most recent victory(s)? going to Sion. I watched the set manuel is referring to of GF of last tournament of sion vs manuel and oh my god... I have not seen a falco do so well against manuel since Zhu (maybe eric sometimes). Ryan's tite and all, but I haven't been following his accomplishments as much cuz Sion is just plain fun to watch/follow tournament wise.

EDIT: Tiep, can I get in on some MM action at may tourney as well? =)

John too, that goes without saying XD

unityole

Smash Lord
1. Dieslow
2. Manuel
3. Eric
4. John
5. Sion
6. Ryan
7. Roby
8. Tiep
9. Tim
10. Adam

tiep and tim are close, but i would put tiep over him because tiep is more active, and tim is switching main from falco to falcon.

ryan and roby im still unsure they should play more to figure it out. but sion > ryan now that sion plays more smart and careful ryan will probably have much harder time beating sion.

adam time to step it up man, ive only seen u play good twice and its hard to convince other people that you are actually good at the game. people can now say when u were doing good cause they were having a bad day. just improve like what sion did and people will all stfu.

tbh i feel eric is better than manli, but if people want to look at tournament performance, manli > eric for this past year.

if u got question to this list just throw out ur question, ive been to every single tournament and watched every match on youtube. the only tournament i didnt attend was UBC's overture, and of course SFU 3 which is almost a year from now

unityole

Smash Lord
the only reason theres so many different placing and argument cause people are close to each other, point system would probably look like this:

1. 10 Dieslow
2. 9.5 Manuel
3. 9.4 Eric
4. 9.3 John
5. 9.2 Sion
6. 8.5 Ryan
7. 8.4 Roby
8. 8 Tiep
9. 8 Tim falco/falcon
10. 7 Adam

also i might put get@will is getting close to 10th, hes just lack of experience in match up. if hes good vs the top 6-10 characters, he can definitely go for 10th along with yakal matt evan.

booshk

Smash Lord
update manuel! these small inconsistencies in agreement can be settled in may : )

and dynamism i think i got carpal tunnel : ( from writing exams it started mad hurting during bio and i got math today pretty harsh wrist still hurts like mad it hrts ot type :(

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Booshk, my hand's better already. Just sore, but I'll be fine. Hope yours improves soon, though carpal tunnel is more long term than bone brusing so hopefully it's not ct like you're thinking! :urg:

booshk, i see you getting on the pr if you played during your break haha
I could see that too. Beat me in tourney already. ;)

I have all of the 64 stuff I need but NO CONTROLLER!

At a pawn shop they had a joystickless controller, some good that would do me LOL

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Howard's pretty good man. I had to bust out the ol' DK to beat him

Seriously though, his marth *****

booshk

Smash Lord
lolol thanks for the kind words but highly unlikely : )

eric when u leaving ****?! prob soon right : ( i havent played for like 2 weeks i dun rmb how to play : (

dynamism my wrist is getting a bit better i think it was just in a really bad position, still hurts though : ( i think if i played smash it would get destroyed :p

unityole

Smash Lord
lolol thanks for the kind words but highly unlikely : )

eric when u leaving ****?! prob soon right : ( i havent played for like 2 weeks i dun rmb how to play : (

dynamism my wrist is getting a bit better i think it was just in a really bad position, still hurts though : ( i think if i played smash it would get destroyed :p
i didnt know booshk mained jigglypuff =o

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm a Van rez now BISHES!

Try not playing more than once a week...EVER in your life...then taking a 6 month break...and none of the playing is against people better than you unless you have minimum of 7 hours travel time and that amount playing being less than 1% of you playtime...ever.
That's called Okanagan.
We ****.

Now I'm ****ed cause I might get smash like twice a week and against good players and might actually end up watching a match or practicing to try keep up in the big leagues.
****'s a dramatic change man!
Imma need therapy!!!

i didnt know booshk mained jigglypuff =o
Jack play smash with me! :psycho:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Of course they would. They suck.

My list of course...

1 Tony
2 Manuel
3 Eric
4 John
5 sion
6 Ryan
7 Adam
8 Roby
9 tiep
10 whoever

roby and tiep, MM at may tourney if you think I'm talking too much. <3

Patooty

Smash Ace
Manuel, this list?

1. Dieslow
2. Manuel
3. Eric
4. John
5. Sion
6. Ryan
7. Tiep
8. Roby
9. Adam
10. Evan

I'll agree to that... I'm tired of you making me sh*t on whatever sion does. He's good enough + I don't care enough.

Just 2 more points to note:
1. I dunno about 10th right now, so I'll just go with whatever the majority is for that one.
2. Roby is prolly better than me now (or at the very least, soon.... i wanna see him vs ppl 6 and up)

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I'll make the changes tomorrow.

Adam, based on PR criteria, you haven't performed better than Roby. Major major dejavu right now, but oh well.

Some measure of humility would be well received.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Went to edit my post, but you posted already, Manuel!

It should've been reworded to "I don't care enough to keep having to shit on sion's accomplishments."
Didn't mean to say you were making me shit on sion or that I don't care......

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol
Imma fly around in a cosmic bloody jumpsuit kneeing people in the face soon...
Smash must be had this week, cannot today but TOMORROW RAWR!!!

Sion

Island of Horizon
just a note here...
mms were only used for the top 3 when they were at a complete standstill in terms of skill at one point. should mms really be taken into deep consideration in terms of placement? i mean, it's only against one person and it's not really in a tournament (tournament has more pressure imo). sure it showcases you against that one person, but last time i checked this pr list wasn't a "i'm 5th and i beat 4th in a money match, so in turn, i should be 4th" list. say i beat john in an mm, it doesn't really warrant me moving into john's place, nor should i expect it to be grounds for me to move up. what i'm trying to say is: speak with results, not with dirty grudge matches.

just my 2cents.

booshk

Smash Lord
LOL YAY im in honourable mentions ;D
love u manuel LOL
better play soon ****.

edit:
sionz rightz

Vanitas

Smash Ace
Manuel holding it down for 2nd!

Get@Will should be in honorable mentions lololol

I might come down for august to see how well i can do against BC's finest

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'll make the changes tomorrow.

Adam, based on PR criteria, you haven't performed better than Roby. Major major dejavu right now, but oh well.

Some measure of humility would be well received.
If you'll refer to my earlier post, I admitted that based on PR criteria I should be 7th/8th. 9th is just one spot lower. At least now when I **** those above me it'll have more of an impact =)

....hu-mi-li-ty?... O_o

Diakonos

Smash Lord
LOL wow, excel autocomplete ftl, I can't remember Ryan ever having played Falco.

WILL IS DEFINITELY HONOURABLE MENTION. Someone is getting booted from HMs... :O who will it be?

Adam: lulz

Top Bottom