• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Jumble

Smash Apprentice
I want to see more Fox

John, I meant other John.

Adam and Link are now Fox

that's like 13? I onno, still needs more.

kage is Fox too lol

Note: Dyniez on Jumiez accountiez

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Well, we thought ahead and made sure, Evan, that the first few posts went to the panelists. As such, I can simply copy and paste the current information in an email or something to them, and make my post very small, so that the secondary or tertiary posts are most visible.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
*SpaceFalcon uses Lvl 10 Raise thread*

This is probably going to be harder to decide then last time.

dieslow

Smash Ace
evan ^ to 7th, sion should be at 10th.

dont know about 3rd, could be adam or ryan.
4-6 is weird too, hard to say.

me above manuel foshir

Metà

Smash Master
Roby > Tiep, and Daltsy higher than bwmat. Kuriko and Sion should get up there too.
Spots 7-10 are always the most controversial IMO.

I don't even need to argue for myself being at least seventh, just look at my brackets in Tri-Smash 2.

Daltsy is probably better than Matt, the only problem is that he doesn't have much tournament presence.

Kuriko should be on the list, and I don't think Sion is really better than any of the 4 players I just mentioned.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Sion is good...but tournament results weigh more than how well he does in friendlies.

daltsy and kuriko SHOULD be on but they need to come out more. daltsy is already up but he hasn't come out in a while. meh evan should be above roby imo, didn't he beat him last time as well?

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
He was at the victoria tournament and SFU Satau, and he ***** face in CAST4. He's been down to the Okanagan a few times for a few smashfests too, ****** us easily. I'm thinking Evan and Tim should be put around Roby and Tiep. Tiep hasn't been doing so well at tournaments.

Of course, since I'm not on the panel, these are just my suggestions.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Tim *****.

Anyways, do you guys know where Koski is from? I forget, he's from Calgary right?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Victra: he's from Golden
little place this side of Banff :\

Daltsy ***** is easily better than Kuriko, Meta, Sion, Bwmatt and pushing on Roby and Tieps spots.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Victra: he's from Golden
little place this side of Banff :\

Daltsy ***** is easily better than Kuriko, Meta, Sion, Bwmatt and pushing on Roby and Tieps spots.
Oh really? I could have sworn he was from Calgary. He's pretty good for someone in the middle of nowhere.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion

Oh really? I could have sworn he was from Calgary. He's pretty good for someone in the middle of nowhere.
Okanagan makes people good. Nobody to play up here and we're all 10 hours from each other so we gotta hax the game. Middle of nowhere does this to people. :\

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
tim beat evan before, but it seems evan suddenly stole the **** card

I'd like to see a real match between them
yeah, like a mm. Though I think Tim would win, considering he ***** him and it was only one tourney. Lots of factors though. Evan has done well like this before, but he's done horrible too and will be this good and this bad in the future. With his experience he will have good tourneys and bad tourneys. Tim, on the other hand, doesn't have loads of experience and plays off of what he has and learns as he goes, making him play consistantly well.

So get Evan on a good day and he'll do better in a tourney than Tim but might still lose to Tim, get Evan on a bad day and he'll do worse in the tourney and will still lose to Tim, where Tims bad and good days aren't that drastically far from each other.

Top Bottom