• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Sion

Island of Horizon
yo u said you would show up for smashfest and the tourney, but missed out on both of them man. busy with school?
Yeah, I've been busy as hell lately. I'm bound to come back anytime now that term 1 has ended for school and tests/projects have stopped flooding me.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Manuel for first. He was CLEARLY sandbagging AKA forgot how to play smash at the past few SFU's. Don't even question me. Just go to CAST4. If you didn't, then there's nothing to question. Manuel is first now.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Pretty sure I was just playing bad like I told you guys =P. I won't change anything until panelists agree.

Daltsy did well, too. In fact, he would have done quite well if he hadn't had to fight me 2nd round. Howard is apparently good, too, he's just a nervous guy in tournaments.

So who's all in contention for spots 7-10? Is Robyextreme still playing?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Daltsy pwns, Manuel #1 no doubt at all, I'm glad I got to play Adam in tourney to see what true **** is like.

CAST4 was epic and I <3 melee but I have a feeling that until SFU TS2, I'm going to be in so much annoyance and agony at the little amount I'll get to play people... WHANANNANA NOT AGAINZZ!!! D':

dieslow

Smash Ace
Yep, he placed nicely @ Cast4, took out eggz and kage (very close matches, i heard) but that isnt enough to auto put him as 1st.. come to SFU this Sat and perform!

Everyone needs to come to SFU this saturday. It's the last smashfest till Jack leaves, which means SMASH will be dead. I doubt anybody is going to be hosting like Jack has been, so try to make it!!!!!!!!!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yep, he placed nicely @ Cast4, took out eggz and kage (very close matches, i heard) but that isnt enough to auto put him as 1st.. come to SFU this Sat and perform!

Everyone needs to come to SFU this saturday. It's the last smashfest till Jack leaves, which means SMASH will be dead. I doubt anybody is going to be hosting like Jack has been, so try to make it!!!!!!!!!
Smash will NOT be dead. We'll host at erics house again if we have to. Obviously we wouldn't just put manuel 1st tony, lol. I was just emphasizing how much he *****. He was a slim hair from getting 2nd place in reality.

Eggz

Smash Hero
im coming to BC to **** everyone unconditionally soon. theres not a person I won't 4 stock in tournament, im out for BLOOD niqqaz. Gimme a date and I'll come.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Gimme a date you're going and I'll go to be the only one not getting 4 stocked.

Oh, and smash better not be dead... If it is, I will rebuild it when I move to Van! I have the powers/techknowledgeguardagy!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Well see, the matches against Kage were close, but even that in itself is an accomplishment, seeing as how he beat pretty much all who played him at AME. I did 2-0 Eggz, and 2-0 and 3-0 everyone we played in doubles except for Bam and PKM. Even then, it was 3-2 in winners and we beat them first set of grand finals... and then took them to last match as well. I only barely lost to Carl and SW, and in fact I 3-0d SW in a mm he challenged me to afterwards.

I don't doubt that at present I deserve 1st, but it doesn't really matter since I don't plan to play competitively very much anyway. Of course, even before I went, I knew that since Tony wasn't going it was going to be odd to change ranking, but one has to consider whether anyone from BC could have done as well as I did there. I think if you ask anyone who played me, (Eggz, Carl, Bam, PKM, Mike, Daltsy, Kage) they'll tell you I deserve it. If not that's fine, but I think in all honesty, in most people's minds, that #1 position is mine.

dieslow

Smash Ace
I've beaten SW and Eggz in MM's too, ur not the only one. congrats on beating kage though.

in eggz's self defence he johned that he was "playing bad" - lol remember that holds weight?

Carl, bam, PKM, mike, and kage havent really played me.. so trying to bring in names doesnt help u here.

i'm not trying to bring u down or take away anything from u, but i dont think u can say u deserve 1st because of the results of that tournament. its a step closer, not enough to turn the tides though for me though.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I've beaten SW and Eggz in MM's too, ur not the only one. congrats on beating kage though.

in eggz's self defence he johned that he was "playing bad" - lol remember that holds weight?

Carl, bam, PKM, mike, and kage havent really played me.. so trying to bring in names doesnt help u here.

i'm not trying to bring u down or take away anything from u, but i dont think u can say u deserve 1st because of the results of that tournament. its a step closer, not enough to turn the tides though for me though.
Mike's here today. He's coming to my place today to smash. You better come too =D.

not joking, he's here on a work paid training thing for his job.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
My phones dead but I'm off work today so I'm bussing to richmond to get my charger and some other things. I'll then have to bus all the way back... probably later on some time x_x

Metà

Smash Master
Yeah, there's a surprising amount of room out in those hallways, lol.

Also, I money matched Roby and Tony during that time period, and it was hella fun. Corneria shenanigans were hilarious, gg Tony.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
OMG have you seen Albertas melee PR thread? It's freakin sexy!

They use tiers and include all active members so it isn't a bunch of confusion as in who's # 10 between 30 people and it's very clean and easy to follow.

Change it to that format? Also, wtf gonna happen with the OP now that Manly is retired?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Tony - Fox
Ryan - Fox
Tiep - Fox
Roby - Fox
Yakal - Fox
Kaelen - Fox
Evan - Fox
John - Fox
Manuel - Fox
Mat - Fox