• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

The Beef

Smash Cadet
LOL

someone PM the admin, suggest we remain smashboards to sensitive boards :embarrass::embarrass:
*facepalm*

The sad part is that you don't realize that your own overly sensitive reaction to a fairly harmless comment by Manuel is what resulted in this whole debacle. A real man would've apologized for overreacting instead trying to deflect the blame with this childish crap.

Have you ever heard the saying "Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." That saying still applies even if you live in your Mom's glass house...

Also, you can't "remain" things into other things... that's not how it works. In fact it's quite the opposite.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Alberta beef.

BTW Yakal, I think you would do very well with Beef in doubles. We was arrrping the other day, and I imagine you know how to team with Jiggs better than I do.

The Beef

Smash Cadet
Since I dug up my old account I’m also going to clear up something Adam Brown was discussing with me the other day.

I recently purchased an apartment. I’ve been having a number of different smashers over lately. This has nothing to do with wanting to divide the community. I just invite people over to have fun and play video games. We’re not “secretly smashing” whatever that means… lol. I smash at my place because it’s MY PLACE, it doesn’t have stinky magic randoms or roommates (no offense randoms), it’s open 24/7, it has a big *** comfy couch, it’s clean, it’s quiet, it’s free, and it’s clean. I have NOTHING against Stronghold, it just doesn’t usually make sense for me to smash there, i’m not free until night time most days. I’ll try to make it out there occasionally if I can, but I do far prefer smashing at my own place.

That being said, I’d like to make it clear that ANYONE that wants to smash (that includes you Roby, provided there’s no tensions between you and other smashers I hang out with) can simply PM me and I’ll give you my number. It’s a fun game and I enjoy playing at my place, it’s way more comfortable and that’s all there is to it. If I could have 20 people over at once I would do that, but I have to limit it to 3 or 4 people at a time out of respect for my neighbours.

Also sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, just wanted to clear that up.

ON TOPIC: MADJ FOR PR

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
We’re not “secretly smashing” whatever that means… lol. I smash at my place because it’s MY PLACE, it doesn’t have stinky magic randoms or roommates (no offense randoms), it’s open 24/7, it has a big *** comfy couch, it’s clean, it’s quiet, it’s free, and it’s clean.

ON TOPIC: MADJ FOR PR
You already mentioned that it was clean. Stop being such a noob and pay attention when you post. Your place is not nearly clean enough for a double clean.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Look closer, he used half the thickness of the "l" making it only 10% of clean. How embarrassing for you.
I can't tell you how much I laughed.

You need some serious life experience, sheltered Robbie. Maybe get some exposure to thickness.

(Closed to dirty innuendos)

:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I think the only way to settle this is money matching.

That's how they got Osama.

Metà

Smash Master
It's happened

Evan poop'd on him

supposedly
I totally didn't. Idea is legit.

plus LOL jigglypuff dittos. I don't think we even played any of those. maybe like 1 idk

Alberta beef.

BTW Yakal, I think you would do very well with Beef in doubles. We was arrrping the other day, and I imagine you know how to team with Jiggs better than I do.
lol this is actually a good idea

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL I changed my mind mid-order, okay!? And I'll miss you too!
Wanted to come in to say,

LOL holy ****, I really didn't mean to start so much beef by mindlessly trolling. I'll try not to let it happen again >.>

But uhh, yeah hate really brings down a community honestly lol, trust me from experience, games can straight up die when even jokingly people continue to insult each other.

Manuel, nothing but respect to you + mad props for getting into those schools. I'll come visit you in East Canada someday. I'll miss you haha. Gonna be good to see you this weekend ^_^ Also I love reading all your posts lol.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Wanted to come in to say,

LOL holy ****, I really didn't mean to start so much beef by mindlessly trolling. I'll try not to let it happen again >.>

But uhh, yeah hate really brings down a community honestly lol, trust me from experience, games can straight up die when even jokingly people continue to insult each other.

Manuel, nothing but respect to you + mad props for getting into those schools. I'll come visit you in East Canada someday. I'll miss you haha. Gonna be good to see you this weekend ^_^ Also I love reading all your posts lol.
Thanks, Toph. It'll be fun indeed. Maybe we can FINALLY get some matches in. I could really use the practice against a dedicated Fox main in singles.

If you're going to the tournament in Toronto, I might be there. I'm spending the summer in Ottawa (capital city of Canada about 5 hr from Toronto driving)

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I for one would like to know when MITH3 is! I got to see all (well... most of... coughcoughericbrown) my canadian homies this weekend but barely got to play them and now I'm fiending some good old Vancouver melee, what's good!?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I for one would like to know when MITH3 is! I got to see all (well... most of... coughcoughericbrown) my canadian homies this weekend but barely got to play them and now I'm fiending some good old Vancouver melee, what's good!?
lol yea definitely regret not going to NWM..

anyways I think the next tournament will be hosted by Meta.. not sure if it's at the same place, but the tournament thread will be made tonight, so I will let you guys know for sure when it's up!

FACEMAN

Smash Cadet
lol yea definitely regret not going to nwm..

Anyways i think the next tournament will be hosted by meta.. Not sure if it's at the same place, but the tournament thread will be made tonight, so i will let you guys know for sure when it's up!
no. It needs to be the hold.

MITH III MOSUCKRA

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
YAKAL! COME TO OREGON... Or at least go to a GC soon. I don't have a passport, or the EDL ****. Come to meeeee you are my favoritttttte. I wish I knew you were tight before the last 3 hours of Manifest.

Top Bottom