• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Did Jonny beat you in a MM or something? Falcon ditto? I need to know how much I should be watching out for Jonny in the future haha.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I don't feel as bad always dropping tournament games to Jonny then. Guess it doesn't really surprise me. I might just go Sheik or Falco on him next time haha.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
I promised to go falcon only. I feel that it would have been easier with fox. I would recommend you do the same.
Nah, dude is the fox slayer. Sheik is the key. Taking games off Shane and ****. He's like the hardest falcon for me, cause he doesn't style. Just tech chase all day (not that hard read*guess* **** you do either.). Getting grabbed is like worse than IC grab.

Also, dooo ittt Yakal! I think I am gonna actually try to get the EDL **** soon though. Might have to come up soon. =)

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Actually, I find that Jonny is not very good at covering missed tech.
Not trying to invade canada, so I won't go further after this. But you are right. However, it has become increasingly more difficult for him to fall for this. I talked **** too much for the things he misses, and now he doesn't fall for it as much (pretty sure he hates me, so this motivates him). He definitely reacts like 75% of the time though, the rest are reads based off his previous reactions it feels like.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Rusty Shacklefurd I saw you post on Shoryuken in the Skull Girls General Discussion thread. I'm so hyped for that game. I'm sad because I brought it up while I was staying at Master C's and everyone there either didn't know what it was or wasn't interested.

This is the guy that sat next to you in Teddy's car and kept throwing eggs at you as Yoshi in teams.

Metà

Smash Master
Rusty Shacklefurd I saw you post on Shoryuken in the Skull Girls General Discussion thread. I'm so hyped for that game. I'm sad because I brought it up while I was staying at Master C's and everyone there either didn't know what it was or wasn't interested.

This is the guy that sat next to you in Teddy's car and kept throwing eggs at you as Yoshi in teams.
You're not the first person to confused that Rusty for ours. He's an imposter.

:phone:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I wouldn't be able to get to SFU before 4pm. And I have late-night sushi.

Shucks. :( Sunday tournament? 2pm?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I'm fine with a Sunday tournament if everyone else is provided a lot of people are down to kick it downtown/at the mall with WA.

I request Sion's presence at the arcade this time. Me, Otto and Sion are going all the way on Bishibashi.

booshk

Smash Lord
wow, i thought i could make this tournament but guess not anymore LOL

Diakonos

Smash Lord
You don't have to change anything for me. It's okay.

If everyone's done classes, what's to say we can't have a tournament during weekdays?

:phone:

booshk

Smash Lord
why not 28th?
that way manuel can come
and WA can as well

but not tiep? :S
just throwing ideas.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
If you're still considering my schedule, 21st would be hard because I have an exam til 2:30pm at UBC, so the earliest I could be there is 4pm. And since I have another commitment at 9:30ish back in Vancouver, it's not looking good.

You guys do what's best for you guys. If I'm able to make it, great, and if not, well at least you guys still have a shot at winning.

;D jOKING

Metà

Smash Master
I'm trying to think of the most people it would affect though, so while I would very much like for you to attend, I have to look at the big picture. It's good to know that Sunday is a possibility though. If I do that, you may have to miss doubles, but it's better than missing the whole event, yeah?

I should know by the end of this week what day it's happening.

Top Bottom