• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Violence

Smash Lord
I got my *** reamed by Teddy, and it was the only vid I got recorded... but I really really wanna see it. He just hit me so many times, I forgot how the hell it happened.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
lol prime you have no room for say in dis shieeeet

also I'm uploading more tonight, been busy and shieeet
that's not how uploading works lol. you can queue up a bunch of videos and just let them run overnight while you sleep. takes all of like 10 minutes to start. you're just lazy and unmotivated to upload vids for this tournament because canada sucks and you guys got your ***** handed to you on a platter

yea get at me

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
That isn't it, my internet cuts out because my sister is ********

so shut you damn mouth

could shoot some rounds but I wont

i'm uploading right now

****in' putting me in a bad mood for no reason and ****

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Toph, each of your best players were beaten by us this past tournament. Except maybe you, who might have lost to your own before getting a chance to get ***** by us (can't remember).

For you to say "canada sucks" is therefore pretty self-degrading. I'm unhappy about the delay too, but you don't need to be personal about it :p

:phone:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
obv wc canada doesn't suck i just like flaming people on the internet

was hoping i'd get ****-talk in jest in return and not someone legitimately calling me mean. now i have to apologize n stuff *grumble*

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
naw the controller he's using atm is one i gave him. i think he lost his old controller(evans) at a tourny.

YO LETS GO SLEEP ON THE BEACH, PERFECT WEATHER EVERYDAY, PLAY MANGO EVERY DAY. GET DRUNK EVERYDAY.

pz out

<pedophile ettchi

< victim

Diakonos

Smash Lord
No, I didn't get trolled, I detected the undertones of genuine resentment. But it's cool, we're all happy, Toph. :D

Of "coarse" Roby would take the opportunity to remind us just how impervious he is to feeling, being detached as he is from all issues of meaning. How stoic!

robyextreme

Smash Ace
No, I didn't get trolled, I detected the undertones of genuine resentment. But it's cool, we're all happy, Toph. :D

Of "coarse" Roby would take the opportunity to remind us just how impervious he is to feeling, being detached as he is from all issues of meaning. How stoic!

ROFL..

toph was just joking around and you take it seriously cause you have a bland sense of humor. Typical naive sheltered church boy doesn't get it. How about u go out and get some life experience for once? all you do is hang out with other harmless and ignorant people like yourself who sit in their room praying to an imaginary friend.

btw remember when i beat u in tournament the last couple times LOL oh yeah i don't care what u think cause you act like i don't even exist anymore hah so **** you =) come lose to me in tournament again.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
edit: Unnecessary to continue the altercation.

I'm sorry you feel that way, Roby. I don't mean to make you feel like you don't exist; I just don't get the chance to play friendlies very much in the first place, much less when you're far away.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
ROFL..

toph was just joking around and you take it seriously cause you have a bland sense of humor. Typical naive sheltered church boy doesn't get it. How about u go out and get some life experience for once? all you do is hang out with other harmless and ignorant people like yourself who sit in their room praying to an imaginary friend.

btw remember when i beat u in tournament the last couple times LOL oh yeah i don't care what u think cause you act like i don't even exist anymore hah so **** you =) come lose to me in tournament again.
dayumm son. thats hardcore.

Get trolled much?

I always know I'm talking to a clever one when they refer to their outrageous life experience as compared to my sheltered existence. You're talking to the wrong person if you want to compare relative ignorance. There's not a person on this board who would doubt my intellectual capacity as compared to you. I don't need to be ghetto or a drug user in order to get a sense of how the world works. In fact, I get the privilege to step back and scrutinize it. Unfortunately, you don't.

As for your "I beat you in melee" card, you certainly did cling on to a set last tournament, and I congratulated you. As far as I remember, though, I've won the majority of tournaments in bc in the last two years. I placed best last tournament, as well. I can't remember you ever having that degree of success.

Not that I like to draw comparisons, that just leads to humiliation. It's too bad you did, and now you're on the receiving end.

:embarrass:

And all you do is play smash and... Seriously, what the **** do you even do besides games?

:embarrass: stfu plz, ur making this worst. :embarrass::embarrass::embarrass: u should stop or else this whole fudgin thread is going down in flames.:cool:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
No fots shired from me! I'm not interested in any fights. Sorry to have offended. [COLOR="Pale. Green"][/COLOR]

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Roby, you overreacted to what manuel said, and made assumptions about him. I know Manuel has seen some **** too, lol.

Manuel, you too could have handled yourself better.

Come on guys. Manifest is coming up and we need to really focus on UNITING our smash community. I feel like there's so much friggin segregation. I understand that I have my own role to play in that as well, but I'm sick of how much we fight amongst eachother. It's stupid. It's holding us back as a community....

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Manuel was only defending himself from what Roby said. Manuel didn't do anything wrong and he even edited it and backed off hoping that he wouldn't see it. But what's done is done. There will always be drama in this community as far as I am concerned. However as long as we don't have people threatening to kill each other than it's ok.

So all I have to say is CALM THE **** DOWN ROBY OR I'M GONNA PUT THE BUSINESS ON YOU IN REAL LIFE AND TOURNAMENT *****! lol jk but seriously wtf?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Mike has come a long way in the past months as far as threatening people is concerned. His presence on the boards is more pleasant.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL what have I started.

Also I'm surprised MadJ isn't PR already honestly. He's extremely solid and has almost beat me every time I've played him.

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
Damn Roby, where did you develop your personality? A Car crash?

Remember when I didn't play smash for two years and beat you first round in tournament. Good times.

Remember when a video game also wasn't an excuse to be an ******* and treat someone like that. Your comments were meant for one reason only, to try and personally hurt Manuel. I don't mean to drag up old drama, but I just read this, and couldn't help but noticing the only person not apologizing or taking any responsibility for his actions, is Roby.

Adam is right, this community needs to focus on coming together. Not using the boards as some pseudo-anonymous way to hide behind a different personality. It always seems everyone is polite at events and then a tough guy ******* on the internet. You're dealing with real people, and your real friends.

When did this community stop being about fun? When did this game stop being fun. Who cares who beats who, treat others with respect. Be friends and ****ing have fun. That's the whole point.

One last thing. MAD J ALL DAY. PR for sure.

Top Bottom