• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Your 1st lost to 9th. ;)

Pew! Pew!
LOL got me. irrelevant however. but yea if tony and manuel were practiced up theyd most likely be better than alex. socals 10 and below are all really **** tho. even unranked dunskies was able to beat shane at g2 LOL.

cant wait to see my canadian homies this weekend!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
LOL got me. irrelevant however. but yea if tony and manuel were practiced up theyd most likely be better than alex. socals 10 and below are all really **** tho. even unranked dunskies was able to beat shane at g2 LOL.

What the heck happened with people's skill level these days? lol.

Diakonos

Smash Lord

You're a cool guy, Otto. Are you guys for sure coming?

:phone:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Cool! :] look forward to seeing you guys. Maybe we should have our moneymatch THIS weekend, Toph

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Cool! :] look forward to seeing you guys. Maybe we should have our moneymatch THIS weekend, Toph
I am very down. Or we could MM this weekend and again at Manifest. Well either way let's be sure to get a lot of games in, you're the funnest Marth in the world to fight imo.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I am very down. Or we could MM this weekend and again at Manifest. Well either way let's be sure to get a lot of games in, you're the funnest Marth in the world to fight imo.
It's cuz I don't DD camp into retreating fairs ;D

See you Saturday. I will get a full night's sleep, lol.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Has Teddy ever come to to a tourney here before?
Yes, like 5 or 6 years ago. I remember because Eric and I beat Teddy in Shane in the doubles tournament. It was at my mom's old place in richmond. The big house where we originally had most of our local tournaments for several years. Before the days of sfu...

EDIT: DD = double D's aka Elly Tran status...

...8=========D~~_

Yes, like 5 or 6 years ago. I remember because Eric and I beat Teddy in Shane in the doubles tournament. It was at my mom's old place in richmond. The big house where we originally had most of our local tournaments for several years. Before the days of sfu...

EDIT: DD = double D's aka Elly Tran status...

...8=========D~~_
those tournaments raaaped. i miss those days

Top Bottom