• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

LOL. i hope you honestly dont think that lowly of alex fly or macd. everyone on that list is like 10x better than roby lol.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
u guys underestimating roby. if i give him dex n a line of cocaine u guys r finished. hell **** u guys so hard ull go home with downsyndrome.

:phone:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
i dont see how beating otto in a fox ditto would have anything to do with macd's peach or fly amanita's ic.
Agreed.

And yeah, MacD and Fly are disgusting. I can't imagine anyone outside the top 5 BC taking sets or even matches off them.

edit: lol, let me clarify. I can't imagine anyone in BC except maybe top 5 taking matches off them.

i dont see how beating otto in a fox ditto would have anything to do with macd's peach or fly amanita's ic.
lol i was thinking this before i scrolled down and read it. i dont see why youd take any offense to that. try going out of our region some time rather than judging people from videos. everyone in socal is way better than people think, even the 'randoms'

alex would be top 3 in bc at the very least imo.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Agreed.

And yeah, MacD and Fly are disgusting. I can't imagine anyone outside the top 5 BC taking sets or even matches off them.

edit: lol, let me clarify. I can't imagine anyone in BC except maybe top 5 taking matches off them.
yeah I was just joking I know they are good, but I just don't like people who use stupid characters and make melee boring for everyone.

Violence

Smash Lord
I think Melee would be dead already if it were just 3-4 characters doing the same things over and over again.

Floaties ****.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I don't think he'd be THAT high (i.e. top 3 in BC). Maybe like ~#5ish. He'd probably be #3 or #4 in Washington.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Whaaaaaat

Nooo get dieslow back into smash. I love that guy too much to see him quit

Edit: same for hitsugaya >.>

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
tony plays for like for like 8 hours a few times a year, i really dont think thats much to brag about

and manuel is f'n demon level at this game

Diakonos

Smash Lord
She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah.

I would be shocked, but maybe I'm just misinformed. I expect to have few problems with WA next time I see them. I've been training in the hyperbolic time chamber (The BEEF's house) and my Marth is now what some call "filthy".

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Fortunately, I now live with Ciz and fight Marth roughly 3 evenings a week. Hopefully our next battle will also be glorious.

Top Bottom