• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I'm thinking...

1. Sion
2. Blunted_Object10
3. Diakonos
4. Dieslow
5. Roby Extreme
6. Meta
7. Daltsy
8. Tahsis
9. NoobKing
10. Get@Will

I put Meta above Daltsy for in-activity for the last 2 tournaments.. =(
I put Yakal over Adam for consistency.
Get@Will has also been consistent lately and Booshk hasn't gone to any tournaments lately.. =(

To be fair though this tournament was nuts! I was surprised that I got 3rd cause I thought I was playing bad at the start of singles bracket, but I guess I progressively played better through out the day. =P

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
imagine u were our panel list. everyone that beats u is amazing!! dayum
I named the 2 players who did best in the tournament besides Eric who is already ranked highly and doesn't need to be spoken for*. It's not my fault I placed super high and therefore the only people who beat me were also people who placed super high :awesome:

*It also happens to be fact that Sion is already ranked highly but being simply placed #1 suggests incorrectly that he is a mere mortal.

Sion

Island of Horizon
lol toph. i hope you're not suggesting that i'm immortal

i guess it's sort of nice, kage.

good point, erc. one more tournament is probably best. i just don't ever remember when we last updated lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master

good point, erc. one more tournament is probably best. i just don't ever remember when we last updated lol
idk dude, after our set in winners, and watching GFs, I'm pretty much convinced.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Toph real question: Sion or gucci?

I thought gucci but it sounds like Sion's hella improved since I last played him (kind of a long time ago).

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I actually think for a Winter PR, it would make sense to update now. Next one is Spring, and I think it makes sense to update after the March Washington tournament.

I think Eric's list is perfect.

Violence

Smash Lord
I like Eric's list too.

If we have a few more tournaments that break the 30 person mark, we can consider ranking 11 through 15 like some of the other more active regions.

Thoughts?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I actually think for a Winter PR, it would make sense to update now. Next one is Spring, and I think it makes sense to update after the March Washington tournament.

I think Eric's list is perfect.
Well I would be fine with updating now.. I just think for more accuracy if we could wait for another tournament that would be good. If not it's fine and more people from the PR will have to come to the other tournaments until Spring.

I like Eric's list too.

If we have a few more tournaments that break the 30 person mark, we can consider ranking 11 through 15 like some of the other more active regions.

Thoughts?
I would be down for that... there are still good players that are not even on the list so it's possible to work it out.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Toph real question: Sion or gucci?

I thought gucci but it sounds like Sion's hella improved since I last played him (kind of a long time ago).
Gucci is ****ing amazing but in that matchup I'd probably give it to Sion cuz I know Gucci struggles with Falco.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

Only sort of? When I get 1st, it's like a heavenly feeling. You can't do any better than 1st so I mean it feels really really good for a while. Though that feeling is even greater when you beat the crap out of world class players. =P

It's like I imagine myself sitting out there on the beach while the sun is shining and everything is perfect lol.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Why do you gotta tear down, Icy? Let Kage have his moment. He's beaten Mango; most of us can't say that.

So, I don't mind updating tmro if everyone agrees that Eric's list is suitable.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
mike plays a lot like eric, he stopped charging in with laser into d-air.

why do falcos have to be defensive maybe this is why my falco sucks.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
If you guys go with Top 15, I think 11th-15th should be Bwmat, Get@Will, Booshk, Mike, MadJ/Terrorbird, imo.

Top 10 looks great though!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Nah *****'s I beat tony and got 4th 2 tournaments ago. Beat yakal last time we played in tourney too. Also took Eric to last game in winners this time around. Choked on matts ganon **** in the end though. But I guess Yakal does good in teams? And outplaced me this time? LOL! YAY yakal! ;)

EDIT: Put me wherever. No input really.

Top Bottom