• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

DRN

Smash Lord
<3 LA

Update me on whos going if u guys can. Im trying to get an accurate attendance list

DRN

Smash Lord
Tryina see who in FL is goin 2 dis...

Will there b any side events like SF4 & MVC3???
Not atm there isnt. Currently trying to keep this brawl/melee only because its our first event for this series. The only side tourney is Lounis' Luigi only tourney for brawl lol.

and Yay hopefully there will be more FL <3

Scatz

Smash Champion
If you guys need help, I can always help run stuff, provided that I make it there. Also, I'll have recording equipment for livestream if it's possible. You shouldn't have to worry about anything since I've literally have everything needed to run on TV and computer. I just need someone to bring a laptop because mine can't install windows on mine.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
If you guys need help, I can always help run stuff, provided that I make it there. Also, I'll have recording equipment for livestream if it's possible. You shouldn't have to worry about anything since I've literally have everything needed to run on TV and computer. I just need someone to bring a laptop because mine can't install windows on mine.
Recording stuff will be useful. But im not sure if there will be internet at the venue

Scatz

Smash Champion
Even then, if someone has one of those internet broadband cards, we could still do it. It would suck if we had nothing to get online for this though.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Hahahaha.
Well, it'd more be the .... 8 hour drive. And the gas money it would take everyone...
Maybe if FL wanted to take a VAN...
O.o

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hahahaha.
Well, it'd more be the .... 8 hour drive. And the gas money it would take everyone...
O.o
leave with extra gas money

problem solved

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Yeah I myself don't have a car so I'm tryina get other ppl to drive...

Unless I STEAL a car :-)

Problem solved?

Wait... If u guys pick me up on the way I'll provide some BREAD!!! I work a big gig the night b4

Player-1

Smash Legend
Right now I'm trying to figure out how to get this tether app on iphone that you can get if you jailbreak it working. Basically I can tether a laptop to the iphone and get internet on my laptop using the iphone's 3g that I have. If not then I can use the justin.tv/ustream app and livestream off of my iphone, but idk how good the quality would be. Also I'd have to get some kind of stand or something that can hold it or something like that so that someone isn't stuck holding it.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Right now I'm trying to figure out how to get this tether app on iphone that you can get if you jailbreak it working. Basically I can tether a laptop to the iphone and get internet on my laptop using the iphone's 3g that I have. If not then I can use the justin.tv/ustream app and livestream off of my iphone, but idk how good the quality would be. Also I'd have to get some kind of stand or something that can hold it or something like that so that someone isn't stuck holding it.

Yeah, I've heard of this too. If you someone has a Android they too can do this tether thingy.

DRN

Smash Lord
Hahahaha.
O.o
FL's gotta come to this. Would make it super hypeee

lol @ advice

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
Do you have the full version or the trial? the trial version only lasts a few days, but I don't remember exactly how many.

Player-1

Smash Legend
of the tether app? I got it for free so I'd assume the trial? But I didn't see anything about trial or full and it's still on my iphone

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
AWAL.

Gas isn't a problem fo' ya?
If not, welcome aboard.

So:
Mink, GDX, Masky, Gallax, AWAL.
That's the car.

Awal, whats your address?
PM me.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
if only I had unlimited data w could use my android. Also, I'm down to driving only 1 melee player from athens, so I can hold 2 more people in my car when time comes.

DRN

Smash Lord
AWAL.

Gas isn't a problem fo' ya?
If not, welcome aboard.

So:
Mink, GDX, Masky, Gallax, AWAL.
That's the car.

Awal, whats your address?
PM me.
This is awesome. Yay get to go to waffle house w/ GDX again

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
If AWAL can get a ride out to a meeting place, then we'll be good to drive him. He's 2 hours off track, 4 hours total.

Lets upgrade from WH to Dennys or iHop.
<3 infinite pancakes

TheTrueLombardi

Smash Cadet
Add me in. Will be my first out of city tourny. I will not lie and tell everyone straight up, I got robbed last thursday 3/31 and all my crap was stolen. I got home last thursday with my wife and two boys to find out that my door was kicked in and my Ps3, 360, wii, all the games, dvds, laptop, ext HDD's, and my 40 in Sony bravia was all gone. Im mostly comin to this tourny in hopes that I will be able to win and get some extra cash to try and help replace my stuff in addition to having some fun and meeting all of you. In the meantime, since I dont have a wii or brawl, Ill be playing with wifi warrior fratos the mercenary if that rings a bell (lol). Anyways, I dont expect to win singles without my wii+brawl but anybody wana throw in some money matches and Im down. I honestly feel that I should be on the GA power rankings but was denied along time ago due to my lack of tournies. I currently stand as best in Augusta and sonicmastr probably right below me if you know who that is. So wish me luck, look forward to meeting you guys and send me a message about mms.

Top Bottom