• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

Player-1

Smash Legend
Team with a lvl 9 luigi and you're guaranteed first.

Unless you vs michaelis in which case go double jigglypuff it's a 100-0 MU in jiggz favor

Scatz

Smash Champion
If you are willing to team with me, i would team with you.
Yeah, I'd team with you KT, but I'm pretty sure that toon link & pikachu/yoshi wouldn't work well since it's a team that can't kill well. Up to you though.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Weren't the cards suppose to be tournament series? If so SIEGE isn't a series since there has only been one of them and no plan for another as of yet.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Weren't the cards suppose to be tournament series? If so SIEGE isn't a series since there has only been one of them and no plan for another as of yet.
Series and Regionals. Regional's and National's are easy to make cards for because they're guaranteed good events. Series have to have a trusted SWF TO to get a card. The idea is to support our big events. I hope to have one for BBC soon.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Im still looking for a partner as well. I know all the words to your favorite songs and I have a beard.

DRN

Smash Lord
I'll meet you up somewhere and car pool? I'll put in the request off soon if so. Just send me a message and we can organize things.
If you guys can please keep me updated on everything so i can get an accurate list of confirmed people.

@Vice- I put u down so now u have an obligation to try to come lol. Be hereee to hang out w/ ya GA boys

D

Deleted member

I like how the icon for this tourney on facebook is a Teemo.

How did that happen?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I WANNA GO.
Thanks for asking LA. I'll work on it Turaz.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i dont even know if i can go to this one. if i can, ill bring as many people as possible.

Top Bottom