• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Wish I could go to this, but ohs wells. I'll root on Mcpeepants to **** with :wolf:.
No faith in me. :glare:

Then again, I'll likely choke in pools or some shiz, so save you faith for someone else.

I have no ride. I'm not planning to come anymore unless someone can pick us up.
Eastern FL people, help him!

I would, but I 1) Wouldn't have a place for you to stay once I bring you up and 2)The gas money would be ridiculous.

Scatz

Smash Champion
You honestly don't need to find me a place to stay. I can make the accomodations easily. I can even drive a car when I'm back up in ATL. I just need a ride lmao.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Bit of problem for me.

I have $45 for the tourney on my Paypal. $10 for Singles, $10 for dubz $10 Entrance $10 for SleepyK. Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties the money can't transfer till like Monday or Tuesday. So I was wondering if I could either borrow $45, pay someone $45 via Paypal, or pay a TO $45 for everything and they give me my $15 back? Is that possible?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
so miles told me that if I came to this I could be #1 on the top 5 ROBs list. if I send in a proxy, does that still apply?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
so who am i driving again?
miles, mew2king, mvd from the airport... and who else?

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Um no dude you have to come and shake my hand and sign your name as Stingers. I'll have 3 people from your region to confirm you, you'll have to provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security, and you'll have to high five Player-3. There's rules and regulations to the Top5 List.

DRN

Smash Lord
Bit of problem for me.

I have $45 for the tourney on my Paypal. $10 for Singles, $10 for dubz $10 Entrance $10 for SleepyK. Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties the money can't transfer till like Monday or Tuesday. So I was wondering if I could either borrow $45, pay someone $45 via Paypal, or pay a TO $45 for everything and they give me my $15 back? Is that possible?
If u end up with no one helping you then i'll lend u $45 and u can pay me back.

Anyway Super Hype!

@Gallax have u found housing already?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
the crack dealers I know are all very reliable and intelligent people, so im pretty confident in their word regarding this matter

Player-3

Smash Hero
you heard wrong stingers, i don't play marth anymore i play falcon

a falcon is winning this tourney

i can understand where you were misinformed, not coming to the tourny and all

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
miles m2k trips (can he get a ride to your house miles?)
mvd from airport

who else?

Scatz

Smash Champion
You're picking me up from the desert Sleepyk. You have no say in this. Unless we pick up a Western McGangBang. ;)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Any1 who picks me up MONEY is not an issue I'll be getting paid @ 2am the day of this lol

BTW da BULLS!!!!!

and I am excited to see the Celtics VS the Heat

:sonic:

O & BTW

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You're picking me up from the desert Sleepyk. You have no say in this. Unless we pick up a Western McGangBang. ;)
What's different about the Western McGangBang? What makes it Western?

:phone:

Top Bottom