• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

2-DJeff

Smash Master
all jeffs characters are bad :awesome:

See I solved all of his problems just then

:phone:
Lol they're bad to you because you took this game to a whole new level. So I can't play my ******** characters on you lol. Everyone else but like you, gdx,solo and kyon struggles agains my pocket characters lol. I've won sets and mm with my ****ty tl, snake,zss,diddy etc lol. so I think you should be banned from brawl because you(in the words of solo) cheat :troll:.. (solo watches you play and you do something amazing.) "I just hate watching this mother ****er. He ****ing cheats" lmao :troll:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Lol there bad to you because you took this game to a whole new level. So I can't play my ******** characters on you lol. Everyone else buy like you, gdx,solo and kyon struggles agains my pocket characters lol. I've won sets and mm with my ****ty tl, snake,zss,diddy etc lol. so I think you shpuld be ban from brawl because you(in the words of solo) cheat :troll:.. (solo watches you play and you do something amazing.) "I just hate watching this mother ****er. He ****ing cheats" lmao :troll:

When did you ever win a MM with TL?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Witnessing Solomon watching nick play brawl or Jeff playing fighters is pretty funny in both scenarios :laugh:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I feel like every thread i'm in has been overtaken by CFL.

Every single thread i'm in is a CFL social thread lmao.

oh you guys.

Except my MLP thread.
That will always be safe.

Scatz

Smash Champion
It's official. I won't be showing at this. Sorry guys. Maybe next time when I'm not stacked with work and with a car.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I didn't force you last time, but if you don't mm me at this then I will =p.

I'm co-hosting this,if you don't MM i kick you out =p

Player-3

Smash Hero
i'm entering cuz p-1 lost a bet to me and owes me $10

get hype i'm going to beat someone much much much better than me then not make it out of pools again

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Lol they're bad to you because you took this game to a whole new level. So I can't play my ******** characters on you lol. Everyone else but like you, gdx,solo and kyon struggles agains my pocket characters lol. I've won sets and mm with my ****ty tl, snake,zss,diddy etc lol. so I think you should be banned from brawl because you(in the words of solo) cheat :troll:.. (solo watches you play and you do something amazing.) "I just hate watching this mother ****er. He ****ing cheats" lmao :troll:

I love when Solo watches me play I can't stop laughing when I'm playing lol

If you spot me the money P1 I'll do it

B_AWAL

Smash Master
CAN anyone help me get a ride here? I'll pay!!! or does anyone have Green Mario's cell # so I can contact him???

:sonic:

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah sure ill MM you GDX.

oh lordy i havent been to a tournament with pools in years.

I LOVE POOLS!!!!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I can't swim so I'm not getting in the water...

I gotta come to this so I can prove I'm da bess Sonic in this region

It's all about PRIDE and then Money

DRN

Smash Lord
K i believe i updated all the Tvs/Wiis/ w/e ppl are bringing. If i forgot you im sorry please post again or i'll recheck through it again soon >.<

Wiis are almost full and we'll prob be only taking 2 more after that u can try your hand at luck and bring it. If we use it u'll get ur fee taken off/halved.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Well I guess if Seagull Man isn't going I don't feel as bad...

U beat a fellow Sonic main @ Pound!!! Grrrrrr!!! lol

@XIblisX but your 2 slow... :-p

Top Bottom