• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Royale II Apocalypse Results Thread

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
I'll edit this later with my shout outs. I just realized that I have to take 2 exams and do a **** load of homework due by 11pm tonight because of this tournament lol.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
1: Ally(snake) ($312.00)- I had SOOOOOO much fun playing you. The stuff you did in our matches boggled my mind.
2: ADHD(diddy) (forfeit) ($156.00)- Good job getting money. I want to play you sometime
3: Zucco(lucario)($52.00) - Awesome job, Cam was telling me that you **** against the ICs
4: Logic(Olimar)- Great Olimar, it was cool watching you and Boss do dubz
5: Boss(luigi, mario?)(forfeit)- 5th place with the Mario Bros. too good. Link vs. Mario sometime?
9: Chibo(Rob)- Nice job with the placing. I have yet to play you
9: Pierce(marth)- Link's dair > Snake's dair trufax
9: Bnzaaa(Ice Climbers)- Great ICs and a really awesome guy. I heard you were inactive for a long time, it's awesome how you do so well. I need to play you more.
13: Vex(DDD,falco,MK)- I didn't see you much =/ It sucks that you missed low tiers and missed my bad performance.
13: Xzax(meta Knight)- Good matches in dubz, I'm getting a bit better in the Snake vs. MK match-up so we should play
13: Smurf(snake,Meta Knight)- Awesome tourney, it sucks that I didn't see you that much
17: Izumi- Awesome Jiggs in low tiers
17: Nasty(snake, Lucas)- Great tourney, hope to play you again soon.
17: Pink Fresh(lucas)- Winning low tiers, awesome job
17: Fury(lucario, falco)- We haven't played since the last BR, next time
17: Cam(Sonic)- I dunno what it was but you did things that were just so good in your matches
25: Umbra(meta Knight)- Had fun playing you again, congrats on beating KC in crews
25: Rev(Game and Watch)- Such a cool dude, great G&W
25: Lawz(link)- Step it up plz LRN2SNAKE so you can place better and not use a bad character
33: Fishy(Rob)- You're a great player but you gotta place better
33: General Woodman- Great Jiggs. Link vs. Jiggs sometime?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Now since Meep lost to ADHD the only person with a perfect record over ADHD is Jbandrew lol.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Now since Meep lost to ADHD the only person with a perfect record over ADHD is Jbandrew lol.
King's Court Baby!

Shoutouts lataaa but thanks for coming everybody..

Battle Royale III: AFTERMATH in May-ish, look for it!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Yo, fantastic tournament. Everything ran smoothly and the venue is so pro. I love it there, always set ups for friendlies and everything gets done fast. Plus, that logo on the ceiling is so epic...Also it was great to see all of the PA players.

Awesome giant shoutout to all of KC for being super sexy, awesome, and running a great tournament. I love all youze guizes. But uh...ya know...LoCal/GE > KC. Just sayin'... :p I can't wait for the next BR.

Zucco - Mah boi Zucco takin' top 3?? Way too fawking good. I'm so proud <3 lol but seriously good **** mah dude. **** ICs hard...wtf...
Boss - I always have fun playing you. Something about the Sonic vs Mario match up is just cool xD
Meep - Watching your matches makes me feel strange, unnatural things in my pants.
Takeover - Nice job on the placing, our matches were fun. Halberd lulz :p
GIMR - You sir, are very patient. I was impressed by how quickly you were able to learn the MU and turn the tables on me in our set. I knew going into it that you were good but dag, that was just your Ness! Great stuff man.
Chibo - I think it's about time I picked up a secondary for this MU, lol. Our sets are always way too close, good stuff man. If only some other PA ROBs could step it up... ;D
Pierce - Link's Dair > Snake's Dair
Bnzaaa - Great meeting you, your ICs are legit. What an odd set we had, lmfao. Even though I lost, I still loved our 1 stock, 4 minute match...0-110% + Usmash = Doesn't kill thanks to my super DI into the non-visible cieling that bounced me back to the ship xD great games, you were a chill dude.
Vex - Next time mang, you got dis. Should've gone Bowser imo :p
Xzax - Good seein' ya man. I know you can place higher too!
Smurf - Doooooooood stop ****** me with Diddy xD it's cool though, we still won the crew battle ;P great match though...**** was raw. You're a great player.
Izumi - PRO@UNLOCKING****
17: Nasty (lucas)
17: Pink Fresh(lucas) - Both Lucas players at the same spot? That's cute. But good **** guys, reppin' those low tiers! Both of your Lucas's are hot. Good **** winning Low Tiers PF.
Fury - I was your first friendly of the day, lol. I feel cool nao :o good stuff man, good seein' you!
Cam - Dude, you're fawking sexy. I want to sex you and your Sonic.
Umbra - Sick Johns ): hope you feel better soon dude, it was good seeing you. Our friendlies were fun, and our crew rox fer winning dat crew battle :p lmfao@the cliff bar. too good
Rev - I love your GaW tatoos. Way too awesome. Good stuff in crews and it was fun playing you. I couldn't help but laugh at the crack jokes xD I mean...speed just comes with playing Sonic :p
Yoster - YOster? YOshi? I like it. fun matches :p
Lawz - BEST LINK IN THE FAWKING WORLD. I always knew you were the best, but now it's about time people start recognizing. WTF is a deva? Yo, remember when you killed Ally? And then you did it again? Remember when Deva didn't? I'm telling you dude, once you master Snake you're going to be nuts...scary ****...
Fishy - Cmaaaawn maaang step it up ): it's a shame you didn't preform as well as you wanted to this tourney, I'll have to train you!
Def - good stuff, our matches were fun :D I almost never get Wolf experience. Thanks for that btw, cuz my first bracket match was a Wolf xD
Mav - Told you I wasn't bad :x good stuff man, keep working on that Falco. You'll start seeing the placings.
Colaya - Same to you, keep working on that Marth. Pittsburgh must rise...

I think I covered everything. this took really long, so you all better ****ing read this **** if I mentioned you...

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Well, we're essentially the same crew give or take a couple players xD

Oh, and I was more than happy to come! Your events are crazy good, like pop-tarts. I was just glad I got my discounts this time around :p

also, I'd like to have Sonic/Falcon next to my low tier results. I won a set with Falcon alone.

:093:

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Great tourney yet again Berks, I always have a good time at battle royale. Sadly I didn't do very well in placings this time around but it's all good, I played well it just wasn't in the cards I guess.

Boss: I think I'm gonna start hearing shoryukens in my sleep for how many times I heard that **** this weekend
Vex: quit hatin on g&w :p lol
Nasty: You officially ***** my ness hahaha. Wish i coulda played you with gw, great seeing you tho man
Fury: "You don't play falco" hahaha also "you are coming off as kind of a ****" lol good times man can't wait to come up again
Dex: Your diddy scares the living **** out of me, period
Def: Dude we were such a random team and we still rep'd so hard. Your wolf has gotten good as hell
Cam: you are so good its not even fair. Stop shooting up before serious matches hahaha
Lawz: good **** with the link, I heard about holding your own vs ally
Xzax: dude i'm so sorry I got elimated right before my chance to play you again. Round 2 woulda been epic XD
Coney: because of you I hate ddd. MK change up is looking promising 0:)
Mav: thanks for the ride, mcdonalds is poison lol
Umbra: I swear to god you got me sick dude, I feel like garbage today
Izumi: You better have unlocked all those **** trophies!
Bnzaa: Our friendlies were intense, your IC's are so unforgiving. Sausage gimp FTW!
King's Court: Our battle was pretty **** sick, it was nice to finally beat you guys in a crew battle lol. Given we usually do Altoona vs Berks, but oh well it was fun.
LoCAL: Good **** guys, everyone did some serious work. Cam wins the MVP, Heisman, and an Emmy for his performance

ADHD

Smash Hero
I hate that there is a forfeit next to my name but I guess that's what it really is? The people were pushing us out of the venue and we still had grand finals, ally said he really didn't want to play because it was so late and everyone was yelling to forfeit and let themselves the hell out of there. We technically both forfeited!

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208

Zucco

Smash Master
This tourney was so fun! one of the reasons being a did so well but the other being that there were alot of cool people I liked here and I just couldnt help but have a good time. right now I still havent gotten sleep so I will probably write up some shoutouts later.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
good **** you guys.. kinda disappointing in the teams performance with me nd coney.. We chocked so much but things happened so I learned from it..

good **** to everybody had fun regardless & zucco good **** getting 3rd.. Im liking how the lucario mains are steppin it up & placing well lol.... good stuff to cam for beating me, idk what the **** happened but your sonic plays so weird, I could not punish you enough...

Boss you outplayed me so much, you made me look like the worst player there.. Ohh well I need to learn how to stop rolling lol... Also good stuff to md/va, alot of other players need to step it up to be the best region again.. I mean all of our original greats quit :laugh:

Good stuff to Sassy, getting way better man hopefully be the best zzs soon..
Good stuff to Pink Fresh for getting first in low tiers.. Stop being so depressed in tourneys son, have more fun... Thats why players do bad after they lose because they get so depressed.. laugh dammit..:laugh:

gg's to everybody i played & everybody i didnt mention.. Im tired as ****

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney guys. I had so much fun. I got home at like 4am and i was tired as craaaaaap. Then I had work in the morning. I'll do some shout outs tomorrow.

I went straight ZSS the whole tourney by the way. =D

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
I hate that there is a forfeit next to my name but I guess that's what it really is? The people were pushing us out of the venue and we still had grand finals, ally said he really didn't want to play because it was so late and everyone was yelling to forfeit and let themselves the hell out of there. We technically both forfeited!
One of the T.O's had made a mistake and thought u guys had to go then the other 3 T.O.'s told u guys u could play as long as u guys wanted especially to finish the tourney. SO if by people u mean T.O's thats n0t the case but if u mean people as in your friends and stuff then thats not our fault if they convinced u. If u want me to remove it then i will i just thought people should kno that the match was not played.. let me kno buddy. :)

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
kenny and coney: step it up, Sassy and takeover are too goodz
Kenny got ripped off lol. Lost to Pink fresh and myself really early. He wasn't even playing badly. >_<

Also, to fill in the MD/VA gaps, I believe these are the characters everyone used...

7: Takeover (snake)
7: GIMR (Ice Climbers/Ness)
9: Sassy (Zero Suit Samus)
17: Coney (King Dedede)
25: K-9 (Pikachu/Snake)
25: No Idea (Samus/Sheik)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i just wanna post again about how much i liked this tourney

there was a lot of new awesome ppl i met here for the first time

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yea sorry i couldnt make it, but i went to the first one and it was a blast, great tourney at a great venue and run well.

except next time i demand a starshow in the display room!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Just so ppl kno, its gonna take me a while b4 all vids are up. There are 89 replays saved from this tourney...

I'm doing the ones from DSO10 first the night before and I'm just going to record everything in order. Working on em now.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Not sure atm, wont know until I get to the matches and see the tags

People subscribe to my channel as vids are being uploaded now

youtube.com/chibosempai

4nace

Smash Ace
Awesome work Chibo. Yea, I agree this tournament was amazing haha. Also I hope you upload all the vids even the baddies as I would love to have a match of myself on youtube for once!

I plan on doing shoutouts soon, but by far my most memorable moment was during doubles.

Our second match was against Ally and Pierce and my friend and I main Zelda and Sonic, and they look at us and say "uh... low tiers." And jokingly, I'm like, "These are low tier doubles right?"

And Ally and Pierce are like, "No these aren't. They're regular". And we respond that we know, we're just kidding.

And then Ally looks at me completely serious and goes, "Wait, are you sure you still want to be Sonic?"

Haha, yea... then we get 3-stocked by them two games in a row. Good times. Also, nice to finally meet you Ally, I like how you're amazing and really chill. You do stuff with Snake and CFalc that makes it seem like you're playing a completely different game. Also you own Sonics haha, poor Cam.

Full shout-outs to come when I have time. Again, thanks Chibo!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS:

1: Ally - nice seeing you again man.
2: ADHD - had a lot of fun playing you through out the entire night before this and not getting any sleep. thanks for coming man. oh yeah, this shoutout costs an additional $2
3: Zucco - didn't play you. thanks for coming though. that lucario looked beastly. gl in your mm against inui
4: Logic - (P~S)... nice seeing you again, sry i didn't mm you at the end of the night. we needed to clean up. maybe next time though.
5: Boss - lucas > mario qft
5: Meep - yo man glad you made this. feel better soon.
7: Takeover - thanks for coming
7: GIMR - going into this set i was like i'm just gonna do what i can and see what happens. when i beat you the first game and had 172% i was just like o.O and then i won the second game which caught me off guard. you are good though. gg's man.
9: Chibo - as always, it was great to see u again. we still need to play though
9: Sassy - our set was soooo close. i probably should have went snake game 3 but whatever. your zamus was sexy. gg's
9: Pierce - thanks for the advice man. you know so much about this game. gg's too
9: Bnzaaa - had fun playing friendlies with you
13: Vex - no bowser makes me a sad panda.
13: Squall - we didn't play. thanks for coming though.
13: Xzax - glad to see u went mk instead of wolf.
13: Smurf - steppin it up w/ higher tier charachters. good sh*t almost beating zucco. get better at the IC's MU though.
17: MIB - ness vs. lucas must happen next time
17: TUSM - glad u decided to come and glad to hear u had a great time
17: Izumi - grr you beat me in low tiers. i don't know what to do against ganon :(
17: Nasty - could've done better in low tiers. i call having to run a tourney johns.
17: Pink Fresh - my lucas brother right here. you're legit. had mad fun seeing you and talking with you. glad u got the money to make this.
17: Coney - nice meeting you
17: Fury - my partner. sucks we had to face bryan and smurf in teams and it sucks even more that you had to face smurf in singles. you should've went IC's. lol
17: Cam - snake FTL. i'm just gonna stick to lucas against you from now on.
25: Umbra - your mk has become, shall i say, less spammy. which is good. your steppin it up. glad you made it despite being sick.
25: Kingtoon - i heard you were reppin that TL man.. good ****.
25: Grape **** - you suck, lol j/k man. but you need to pick up a solid secondary.
25: K-9 - i was kinda hopin you would've beat sassy bc i love facing pika's but oh well. thanks for coming.
25: No Idea - thanks for coming
25: Rev - lucas > ness man. see what happens when you face my lucas in tourney instead of friendlies? :) the dtilt gimp is just too good.
25: Yoster - didn't play, thanks for coming.
25: Lawz - nice seeing you again.. good job against ally even though you lost.
33: Fishy - you sir, need to step it up.. you're better than this.
33: Def - you are better than this too.
33: Nselm - glad u made it and had fun
33: Phillyrider - thanks for coming
33: Ebo - didn't play, thanks for coming
33: Kross - his first ever tourney. glad u came.
33: Mav - sry bro, but Fury's falco > Mav's falco.
33: Beel - way to go man. keep working on that snake. 33 of 52 is not bad considering you don't go to tournies.
33: Berzerker - your first tourney as well.. glad u made it.
33: Dogma - didn't play, thanks for coming
33: General Woodman - thanks for coming man
33: Dak - this guy chooses to come here on his 2 yr anniversary instead of chillin with his gf all night... true champion
33: Fizzle - nice seeing you again
33: Adam - gg's man. keep working on that snake. when u face d3's you need to be more campy
33: Mark l. - didn't play, thanks for coming
33: Colaya - thanks for coming
49: Hooch - wasn't this your first tourney too? glad u made it
49: Glenn - didn't play.. thanks for coming
49: Starz - yo, way to outplace me in low tiers. but my lucas is still better than your ike lol
49: HiME- son, i am dissappoint.

Hat - you should've entered singles. had mad fun in our mm.. i can't believe i sd'd that last stock though. ggs and thanks for coming.

As i said in a previous post, thanks to everyone for coming and making this KC's second successful tourney. Can't wait for Battle Royale III: Aftermath.

AND a special thanks to Chibo and Pierce for helping with brackets and making sure this ran smoothly.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
awesome tournament! I'm really glad I came despite being sick, I wasn't gonna come but I changed my mind at 7 that morning lol. I really hope I didn't get anyone sick, but I'm pretty sure what I have isn't contagious.

shoutouts:

7: Takeover(snake)- Fun matches, you play a really good snake.
9: Chibo(Rob)- man you have stepped it up so much, you are 10x better as a player than last time we played. ggs and congrats on the placing, you def earned it.
13: Vex(DDD,falco,MK)-I think your falco shows a lot of potential, keep it up man. Thanks for the encouragement as well. I honestly think I do suck now, but that never stopped me from playing melee :)
13: Xzax(meta Knight)- Fun matches, wish we got to play more though. Nice seeing you again
13: Smurf(snake,Meta Knight)- This tournament was great man, you guys did a great job. We never got to play, but nice placement and it was great seeing you again.
17: Nasty(snake, Lucas)- Great match in crews, and an awesome tournament. I can't wait for Battle Royale 3, and hopefully I get to see you again before that :)
17: Fury(lucario, falco)- Keep working on that falco man. It was a little bit predictable imo, but that's because you're new at him, and that will go away with time. You've been showing a lot of improvement lately, keep it up. Great job running the tournament as well, I had a great time.
17: Cam(Sonic)- Holy ****, you got so good! Way to kick my *** in friendlies and rep the **** out of LoCal and GE in crews. good **** man.
25: Rev(Game and Watch)- Great job finishing in crews, and it was fun getting to chill with you again. I hope I didn't get you sick :(
25: Lawz(link)- Holy **** @ your match with ally, I came. Nice seeing you again :)
33: Fishy(Rob)- fun friendlies, I'll learn to stop going after the **** beyblade eventually... lol
33: Def(Wolf)- good matches man, you've improved a lot since last time we played. I still say your wolf is the exact opposite of pav's lol. good job running the tournament as well, it was awesome.
33: Kross- Nice sonic, and it was nice talking to you. I hope you keep going to tournaments and improving, you were really good for this being your first tournament.
33: Mav- lol I told you it sucks having to carry me in teams :( Sorry I played so bad, if we team again I'll try to do better. Good **** in crews. Don't sweat the singles placing too much, everyone has bad days. You've been improving a lot, don't give up hope :)
33: Berzerker- Fun chillin with you, hope you enjoyed your first big tournament :)
33: Fizzle- It was nice seeing you again, great matches. Welcome to the crew!
33: Colaya- it was nice getting to chill with you again. Hopefully next time you come to state I won't be sick and we can play more :)

.com- fun matches in teams, it was nice seeing you again

dude who played kirby super star with me (don't remember your name)- You made the tournament for me, that's one of my favorite games of all time. Sorry I make a terrible helper though, you kept having to save my *** the whole time LOL

also, guys who me and rev were talking to outside (forget your names), it was nice getting to chill with you lol

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Liar, I told you, LETS GO PLAY Grand finals at the end, ur like 'Nah I dont want to, I forfeit' gg put forfeit back on LOL unless u wanna lie about it and I just won it ^^

M@v

Subarashii!
ugh. I performed like garbage in singles. I did SD at 0% on a match I should of won in the first set, but yadda yadda no johns. My match vs Sassy was really intense though. Best ZSS i've played offline; I've pretty much wrecked every other one I played because they weren't that good.

At least I somewhat redeemed myself in doubles and in the crew battle...

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Zucco is simply, just too good. Ally and ADHD are so consistent, I love them too.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Sassy-ggs, lmao. I ****in hate yoshi as jiggz.
Meep-our sets are so biased! Fun, though. I heard you become 12th on the power rankings once your ho dies.
Boss-you always look bored, are you really bored?
Ally-ggs, I'll get you!
Pierce-ah, so close in doubles. I really can't say anything else that's not self-explainatory.
Mew2king-your mother, her mother, and her mother's mother.
Pink fresh-TOO GOOD WITH LUCAS.
Hat-so good!
Zucco-good job! You better stay consistent..
woody-it was awesome seeing you there.
grape ****-thanks for accomidating me and rides and shiz.
xzax-stop choking and you'll cause massive upsets :)
ps-YOU HAD ALLY OMG.
takeover-nice seeing you.
chibo-gj this weekend.

I HATE LOW TIERS!!

Top Bottom