• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for WNY 5! (Melee + Brawl) Jan 31st + Feb 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
m2k don't ditch me again dammit. I'll buy you food if you come or something like i said I would @ Kansas.

oh and enter melee i want to lose or something. <3

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Ok, a few things. 1st off I'm really excited for this! 2nd, if M2K doesn't come which I REALLY hope he does, I have a chance of winning this stuff.

Also @ Inui only considering me a tournament threat...Because I lost to Chu and Plank and you lost to both of them too, I don't know where I stand in terms of OOS really. Kinda sucks but w/e. At any rate, I'll house you and whoever you bring with you ANNNNND if you can get Spam to go I'll EVEN talk to you in public @ the tournament. You can't turn that down.

I have a feeling people OOS are a bit better than me though, mainly people in New Jersey. You, Spam, Atomsk for sure etc. I have no idea how to fight Olimar so that's an auto loss to Travis right there. His DDD will beat my Snake cuz I haven't played that match in absolutely forever, since no one around here plays DDD. I can gay him with MK though, but it's not going to be easy and I'm not even sure it will work since he plays so many MK's in NJ.

In terms of you, I won't lose to you in a Snake ditto. That's my best match. I beat DSF in a Snake ditto MM :). Ok, not gonna lie his Snake is mad rusty lmao. Versus your Meta Knight, I just need to camp REALLY hard and play perfect and I think I'll win. I used to be amazing at that matchup but I haven't played in a while so I need to get back into it. If you go DDD on me you'll probably win but I'll win with Meta Knight.

In terms of Melee, I'm beating everyone unless Spam comes or unless I'm playing bad, which ALWAYS happens. Seriously when I'm playing good in Melee I never lose, but when it's time to actually play in a tourney or MM, I only play @ like 60%. So gay. But yeah if I'm playing good get at my Marth.

Anyone that needs housing PM me.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Matt, I will be surprised if we aren't playing for the entire month of January. You'll get practice. ^__^

Sharky

Smash Master
:yoshi: Matt, I will be surprised if we aren't playing for the entire month of January. You'll get practice. ^__^
lololol you mean the Yoshi tourney? That thing's never gonna finish. XD

EDIT: Double Yoshi team if I go? =D?

Shiri

Smash Chump
ill see if maybe plank wants another road trip so we may participate in the battle
:yoshi: It would be a pleasure to see you again, sir.

Oh, my bad Sharky. I was addressing a different Matt. Forgot there are two of you in the thread now. x_x

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
mad special guests son mad people. somebody get pc chris and chu dat up here again. it'll be hueg raynex m2k pc chu holy sht. why do i type like dis i dunno

This tournament is surprisingly far away. An entire month and then some =(

Whatever, I'ma hype this **** up and actually show up. Because THAT'S what I do these days. (as opposed to hyping and not showing)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I liked it better with the hyping and not showing. Much more productive. :D

N.OW

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, I want to go but I am not so sure I can . . . :/. Tournament is far away though, so maybe I can work something out

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I've been practicing Melee a ton. I'm getting good again, but my controller is messed up. I think there's something wrong with the jump button. I never miss JC grabs, but now when I try to do it Marth always jumps. Also, my WD'ing is off for some reason. Lots of times he airdodges just slightly, but it's enough to mess me up in a combo, or when WD'ing to the ledge. Anytime I jump or WD or Jump Cancel, I get messed up. I need a new controller. :(

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: JIMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You should definitely come and beat lots of people. Watching you play is always a blast.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So I can't wait to come to this and split 1st/2nd in Brawl teams with teh_spamerer and JesiahTEG and then split top 4 in Brawl singles with the same people.

How exciting.

I should also enter Melee, too...

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Doot dee doo~

I will be doing Gradius money matches and Yu-Gi-Oh! money matches.

Come see about me in Pokémon as well, LOL!

PJ or Neil or Rick or Kelvin or someone cool needs to Iron Man me in Melee. I'll do Brawl, too, but Melee goes by much faster.

P.S. - Don't be too hard on the kiddies, Amir. Not many of them know how to trash talk, hahaha. ^__^

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
$10mm Yoshi v Sonic? I've hardly been able to practice at all here, it's terrible. But no johns. XD
yahsure, sounds good to me. i havent practice barely either.

EDIT: Double Yoshi team if I go? =D?
sorry brah, hes taken, check the first page
Can you feel it? There's going to be so much **** at arena.
only if you dont show up.
OH SNAP
nah lolj/k
its gonna be super fun times

This tournament is surprisingly far away. An entire month and then some =(

Whatever, I'ma hype this **** up and actually show up. Because THAT'S what I do these days. (as opposed to hyping and not showing)
]1. are we going to have any roc tourneys before this one?
2. dont lie you know you wont show...
So I can't wait to come to this and split 1st/2nd in Brawl teams with teh_spamerer and JesiahTEG and then split top 4 in Brawl singles with the same people.
lol at people splitting cause theyre too punk and too scrub to just win the $$ outright.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: LOL @ splitting

I will cease all BWNY events if there is ever a split at any of my tournaments.

B*tches can do what they want with their money after the tournament, LOL. My sh*ts are splits-free.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
:yoshi: LOL @ splitting

I will cease all BWNY events if there is ever a split at any of my tournaments.

B*tches can do what they want with their money after the tournament, LOL. My sh*ts are splits-free.
SUPER THIS
-dead-
medoinitrite?

anyway my 2 questions havent been answered.

1. Are IC infinites banned?
2. Are we gonna have any Biweeklies before this event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom