• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Arena Melbourne 7 - May 22-24 2015 - Rego Closes May 17th, no exceptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGK

Smash Apprentice
Also, with the MM stuff going down, might as well make my own. @@MGK Zelda themed MM, Melee, my Young Link v your Ganon. You probably have it anyway, but I want a chance to use Young Link in a remotely serious environment.
Sure thing Tyler, how much were you thinking? 10$ - 20$ if that's ok?

Also, for my good friend Hughie, if you want that re do match from Feb's CW's, we can have a 10$ MM in PM? As the ending to the set was disappointing and we can show who is truly the better player. :p

If anyone else wants to MM me in PM against my ganondorf, I'll be welcome to accept. I can maybe do 2 or 3 more matches depending on money, so first in first serve. :)

Last edited:

MGK

Smash Apprentice
Awesome! 10$ it is. :)

Guess this opens up more MM's for me then. I would do MM's for smash 4 as well but would prefer PM. Melee ... not so much but if it's for fun, then why not!

NanoHologuise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3110-6094-3408
Nano... I beat you in dittos with your mains. Pls shut up about MU knowledge thnkyu. That being said, I'd be happy to take your money.
Nah man my everything but snake > your everything but snake kappa. I'm gonna level up before BAM anyway :p either way I'll be playing friendlies with you probably, and playing against good players helps you get better, so whatever I can give a little to charity. Bo5, $5?

FinXx

Smash Apprentice
whats the best way to get there from Sydney?
Jetstar or Tiger Air flights will be your cheapest. Once at Melbourne (Tullamarine) airport, you can catch a shuttle service straight to the city which costs US$15 and takes 30 minutes :)

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
I may bring my small monitor to this. Are there standard display specs for tournament play?
i think we'll have monitors sorted, bylim. even friendlies monitors. if not, will hit you up. thanks!

MGK

Smash Apprentice
Hehe, sure thing Star, 15$ it is. :) Bring on Sonic!

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Updated with new donations

Got $150 from both Mytus and Dusa, good stuff from all states.

Got a hugggeee $650 from Hyes (Cam) which brings him to $1k total which is heaps crazy. Thanks heaps dude you're a legend!

With these we are super funded for absolutely everyone that's possible to come, for the remaining people that are lower down it's too late notice to organize passports/flights so the left over money from any donations is going to go towards getting Australian players to BAM8 next year around.

Donations are still open until May 1st to allow people to come to the donor meets and spend extra time with the internationals if they wish, giving everyone a fair chance here!

Thanks heaps again to all donators, you guys rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom