• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Arena Melbourne 7 - May 22-24 2015 - Rego Closes May 17th, no exceptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
What if I break into your house, kidnap you, and force you to come.
bet you'd like that wouldn't you

Agonvaga

Smash Apprentice
Given the size of my house, the security around it and amount of people in it (one of my brothers in particular is giant) I'd dare anyone to try, plus you'd get aids (not from me you s*** head >_>) just breathing in SA air.
So it's a lose-lose.

And nah I wouldn't like it, I'm more a top @teaoh. <3

S.D

Smash Master
Just an update on the hotel stuff I said I'd do.

Since I'm not going, and have already donated 2k, I'm only going to pay for ONE hotel room, for the Melee Winner(s) of the QLD thing (who I'm flying as well as I confirmed that, and will pay for their entry as I said in the QLD topic), and then whoever they want to pick to go
Anyone that was already confirmed I've told elsewhere and they're going to arrange somewhere else.
So yer, anyone that whines at me, get the f*** over it and man up, cheers. <3

In the extremely rare event I "do" go to this (like 1% chance) I'll probably host some people myself, but there is absolutely no guarantee for anyone other than the winner (or winners) of the QLD Melee thing.
This will be my last donation (the QLD flight/hotel, if they want to use it, if they choose to be housed then I have no reason to book "any" room, and such, which whoever wins, I'll talk to Phil about and sort it out through him on Facebook
This should be my last contact on here and with smash in general unless someone responds directly to this post, been a good 10 or so years smash scene, adios. <3
Why forsake us now nova? You can never leave the smash scene... noone can.
I'll probably be looking to stay at CQ in any event so I'd be down for the offer depending on how many people are in the room itself (more than 4 and I won't get my beauty sleep lol)
But yeah keen for hotel one way or other, if it's a crowded room thingy tho i'll pass it on to someone else in need

Agonvaga

Smash Apprentice
Why forsake us now nova? You can never leave the smash scene... noone can.
I'll probably be looking to stay at CQ in any event so I'd be down for the offer depending on how many people are in the room itself (more than 4 and I won't get my beauty sleep lol)
But yeah keen for hotel one way or other, if it's a crowded room thingy tho i'll pass it on to someone else in need
No wonder I couldn't find your reply in the QLD thread, it's in here (wtf SB updates).

Anyways, you won the QLD thing so you get the free hotel room and entry for BAM by me anyway (I'll probably just talk to you on FB about that and pay you directly and you can decide who you wanna host in your hotel room yourself) - the highest non-VIC (which was S-pup I think) gets the free flights.
As for your entry fee, iunno, I'll just give you $100 for that on top of the 2/3 days you and whoever you choose (and as I said you can pick who you wanna host with you since I'm not going).

Also I haven't actually gone to an Aus smash event in like 3 years anyway, so I've done a very good job of leaving for the most part ('sides a few donations and meeting some people from the scene in non-smash places) anyway. :p
I'm just making this official for attention whoring purposes (BAM was supposed to be the last event I was going to go to, now that I very likely can't go I'm just calling it quits since I'm tew ollllllld + my job is way too busy in May).
I had a lot of fun while I was part of it and I'll talk to you on FB (when I feel better) about how to send the money to you (since I'm not obviously gonna put any of the rooms in my name now) to pay for the hotel + your entry fee for anything smash related. <3

Last edited:

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
I would love to go!
Sadly I probably will not be able to make it because of not haveing enough money.

10falcons
Hopefully something magical will happen so that Jeapie can show us his moves down under.
Jeapie kreygasm
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
I would love to go!
Sadly I probably will not be able to make it because of not haveing enough money.

10falcons
LowLandLions have some serious cred in australia i swear. Your appearance here would be totally worthwhile for them to fly you out. The sponsor sales would be insane.

Last edited:

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Is anyone able to house me for this? Can't wait to see how the Melbourne scene's grown since Miles 2!

Basty

Smash Ace
Is it possible there could be another fundraiser for other players (that aren't on the list) that want to come like Hbox, Jeapie, etc?
It could be an alternative if your favorite player isn't on the list and would be better for the players wanting to come but didn't get to be on the list?
I doubt redact would want to house them tho he already has about 6 people staying with him for a while

Russ The Love Muss

I just want to love you
NNID
RussellTLM
Is it possible there could be another fundraiser for other players (that aren't on the list) that want to come like Hbox, Jeapie, etc?
It could be an alternative if your favorite player isn't on the list and would be better for the players wanting to come but didn't get to be on the list?
I doubt redact would want to house them tho he already has about 6 people staying with him for a while
No

S.D

Smash Master
Basty's join date is my birthday.
What an awful gift.
But srs the list determined by the voting is the only fair guide for the players that were committed at the time of the vote.
Unless individual people want to pool money in a syndicate or work with player sponsors, community crowd funding should go toward the people on the existing list.
It's only fair.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
If I go up against Leffen/Armada/Tibs in Smash 4 and win stopping DiddyXX from happening I sure hope it'll be on stream!

joeyjoeyjoejoe

Smash Apprentice
I'm assuming by that post you meant that they'll be the ones streaming Smash 4, and MelbourneMelee will be streaming Melee?
Again planning stages, but if things go well, yes and yes. Can't talk much beyond this.

Kaiza

Smash Journeyman
I'm a maybe for a few reasons,
1. I haven't been asked to officially do anything yet so don't hold your breath
2. I kinda feel like just experiencing a tournament for once just as a player and not have to worry about running a stream out of state
3. I might not even bring equipment because of above reason ^

Last edited:

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
I'm a maybe for a few reasons,
1. I haven't been asked to officially do anything yet so don't hold your breath
2. I kinda feel like just experiencing a tournament for once just as a player and not have to worry about running a stream out of state
3. I might even bring equipmentbecause of above reason ^
My understanding slightly increased.
You all g with me whatever you decide

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Finally got corrected moxie art allowing me to start printing on at least the Leffen poster and sort shirts ASAP, includes a TSM logo now too.

Now let's hope with some luck we either get a 5 gods colour going or something for the new internationals lol

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
even though i still have the drive to get better at smash, i have too many other priorities these days and only see myself attending events on a social basis. sorry guys, i think ill give this a miss.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
even though i still have the drive to get better at smash, i have too many other priorities these days and only see myself attending events on a social basis. sorry guys, i think ill give this a miss.
I don't have words

Last edited:

woodsta

Smash Apprentice
can you just come to bam even if you aren't going to compete? i think it's probably going to be worth it

Dekar289

Smash Hero
rj just decided not to come to shadowloo last year, something about sydney peaches
i feel cao tho, these big ones are exhausting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom