• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batou's Monthly 7 (Metaknight banned) Powered by Evolution Gamez

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I said I probably cant bring a recording set up, I can bring a wii itself with infinite recording time though. I just cant record it myself, so i might send it to one of the other people who can record after were done with the tournament! But I was just offering for the TIO thing. you never know, more computers for the tio might make matches go faster. I wouldn't mind helping. oh and uh, are textures/stage menu changes allowed?
Stage menu changes and textures hacks aren't allowed.
But for friendlies go right ahead lol

D

Deleted member

Stage menu changes and textures hacks aren't allowed.
But for friendlies go right ahead lol
Oh, I was going to change the stage menu so it was easier to chose stages for the tournament, and I was going to texture the menus. not the gameplay :/ but I am going to put an infinite timer.

D

Deleted member

ok, so is it alright if I have:
Default Modifier: Makes all the rules and stuff 3 stocks, Team Attack, 8 Time, No items,
Timer for longer than 3 minute: Simple, what it says. Ill send the files to people able to record.
Colored Shields: Doestn't affect anything, just make the shields have a tiny bit more color.
Nothing else will be changed.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Not really compared to other regions tbh.

Our MK lineup compared to Cali and EC is sad lol. They each have NUMEROUS national level MKs when I'm practically the only one from southwest now that Lee doesn't play anymore. We have a few decent ones but you'll probably never see any of them break top 10 at a national unless they make drastic improvements. Hell I can barely do it anymore...

Anyone can make it happen, it just takes a lot of ****ing dedication. But if you want it bad enough, go for it. :)

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Lee Martin still plays, but doesn't travel outside his local region. I'm pretty sure he continues to play because it's free money where he resides.

Btw Dojo, if you don't already have a teammate, wanna team?

:phone:

D

Deleted member

that reminds me, we can easily get partners at the event right? because I dont have one :s

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I"m wanting to team with Neon.
But if it isn't a reality, I'll need a partner.

Sorry Zac, it's not you, but I'm really picky on partners.

D

Deleted member

I"m wanting to team with Neon.
But if it isn't a reality, I'll need a partner.

Sorry Zac, it's not you, but I'm really picky on partners.
Hell you already know who I am from the FX games exchange place, and well I can tell you didnt like how I played xD its alright, its alright. I get im no where near perfect, well... personally I think im usually the worst player that walks in the door to whatever tournament I go to. I guess I just come for the fun.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
$1 entry side event!

The side event will be rock, paper, scissors!

BEST OF 3.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice

*disqo looks deep into Denti's eyes (and therefore into his colorful soul) and ......

3*(disqo says) paper I choose you!

dat hardt reed

Top Bottom