• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batou's Monthly 7 (Metaknight banned) Powered by Evolution Gamez

D

Deleted member

bringing people? OH that reminds me, might bring a friend of mine whos new to a competetive based brawl. Hoping to help him out, maybe he'll play, maybe he'll not.

Nike.

Smash Hero
San Antonio's interested in attending.
Can anyone house? Would love 2 nights. Get in friday night, leave sunday noonish.

<333333333

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
you guys get katie to attend a tourny or to just show up for 5 minutes and i'll walk here

D

Deleted member

Using my new controller and playing friends on wifi, if only the wifi was better.. I have almost no way to really practice xD

D

Deleted member

Keep doing it, and attend as many tournaments as you can so you can learn and improve.

:phone:
I have wanted to prove, thus ive been using my smashboards account for now, unlike how I never did when I made it in summer of 2011. Ive done horrible in all the tournaments ive went to but I hope to change this one. Im actually determined this time.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
If housing isn't provided, then PLEASE make sure things are able to be finished AT the venue this time.

Last time my carpool was ****ing around and I ended up not getting home until like 5-6 AM over that.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
If housing isn't provided, then PLEASE make sure things are able to be finished AT the venue this time.

Last time my carpool was ****ing around and I ended up not getting home until like 5-6 AM over that.
Illmatic was in finals, so you would of have to wait until he was done anyways which didn't take too long.

I think the reason why it took a bit longer is cus some people left to go eat and didn't come back for a good while (20 minutes)

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Or he could have forfeit/denti could have split. It added an extra half hour to the return trip and the whole thing caused us to leave at 11 PM instead of 9 PM.

DQ people are something, make sure they KNOW they have to be there.

D

Deleted member

K i am confirmed to bring a new player. If you see us, we'll both play friendlies.

:phone:

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
I think that I am confirmed, but I have to ask do you Batou need a TIO set up? If you do, I'll need a ride most likely to the venue since the bus routes are not friendly after 5PM.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Also, 2 guys in my carpool bailed today. If we still go, it'll just be me and Kprime. Waiting to see if he still wants to go :(

D

Deleted member

Apparantly my parents decided at the last second to just bail on the idea, leaving my friend and I at a horrible position to go. Im sorry I cant attend, apparantly she thinks all tournaments are like 10 minutes away >> god this sucks. If she thinks of it this way then theres abosolutely no way Im able to go to anything but revolution which is only monthly...

Top Bottom