• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batmafia: A BRoom Game moved to DGames

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You should replace Batman's head with Grimer's head. Or full grimer

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Night 0

"We have reports of a two-eleven in progress at Fifth Gotham Bank, please respond, over."

"We're on our way right now," a voice responds as sirens begin to whine. Two squad cars start up and push their way through the streets towards the bank. Upon arrival, the policemen notice nothing out of the ordinary.

"False alarm, op. Nobody here but customers."

"We're hearing reports of another robbery at Fourth Gotham Bank. Please respond."

"We're on our way."

Again, the sirens whirl up and whine through the streets, crosstown, towards the new bank. A bait and switch, not-so common criminal procedure, but in the books nonetheless.

"This should be big. Requesting back-up, all cars within the vicinity."

As all the squads arrive at the bank, they find peaceful transactions.

"Op, theres nothing here. There is no robbery."

"Reports of another two-eleven at Third Gotham Bank, please respond."

A new squad car picks this one up and heads towards the alleged robbery.

"And another at Second Gotham."

"Where are you getting your facts, Op?"

"Reports of robberies again at Fifth and Fourth... this is getting ridiculous."

"Nothing to report at Third."

"Second bank is clear."

"Alright, grain of salt procedure with the banks, Op. Tell us if you have anything legit."

***​

"Now... do like I said."

A fat, balding man in a tight purple suit steps into the teller line at First Gotham Bank. He sweats, shaking profusely as he waits his turn in line. As the teller calls him up to the desk, he sticks his hand in his pocket.

"This... this is a r-robbery." he stumbles as he takes a purple plastic gun out of his pocket.

The two security guards at opposite ends of the facility both rush him. As one tackles him onto the ground, the gun flies into the air and shoots off a small flare. The alarm is tripped -- the police operator does not respond. Carnival music begins to play.

"What the...?"

Suddenly, a pale, thin man in a much nicer purple suit, identifiable as the Joker by his spiked green hair, prances into the bank with two armed guards wearing gas-masks. He snaps his fingers, and green smoke gas begins to pour out of the ventilation system.

"Get the money, get the money..." he requests to his men as he skips over the the guards wrestling with the fat man. He kicks one in the face. They appear to be laughing.

The Joker dances with himself in the middle of the lobby for minutes while the armed guards gather the money.

"Whats taking so long...?"

One of the guards runs out of the walk-in safe with a money bag, but a rope wraps around his legs and he falls forwards onto the ground. Robin, the boy wonder, rushes up from behind the guard as he falls and jumps into the air. With a swift kick, he knocks the Joker off of his balance.

Panicked, the Joker scrambles onto his feet, turns to run, hits something, and falls back onto his butt.

"The jokes on you, Jack," the dark knight states as he stands, cross-armed, in front of the criminal.

"You're going away for a long time."

Night 0 ends.

GOTHAM TIMES: DAY 0

In a stunning conclusion to last night's confusing array of alleged bank robberies, The Batman and the boy wonder apprehended the Joker, criminal mastermind and serial killer responsible for the series of fires in the Gotham slums just last month. As always, the Batman could not be found for a statement.

"We are very glad that our man captured this fiend," stated Commissioner James Gordon in a public statement. "He is our man."

How the streets of Gotham will respond to the capture of his horrible villain is unknown, but we can proudly state that this week has started off as the greatest week in Gotham history.

Night 0 begins.

This game will start with night. Please get organized and send in your night actions as soon as possible.

edit: you can send them via PM or AIM

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
nooooo I wanted to join too :(

Sign me in as replacement please? :)

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Tom, the flash tutorial in the first post is a bad link. It includes the "..." in the URL.

The actual flash tutorial is here.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Sign me up as a replacement, bumble-stump-jerkhead.

I'm actually kinda pissed that this was all conceived of and finalized in the SIX HOUR SPAN I was at work. >=C

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Sign me up as a replacement, bumble-stump-jerkhead.

I'm actually kinda pissed that this was all conceived of and finalized in the SIX HOUR SPAN I was at work. >=C
sorry dude. I will put you up for a replacement.

Tom, the flash tutorial in the first post is a bad link. It includes the "..." in the URL.

The actual flash tutorial is here.
Thanks so much Medi. I was wondering why it wasn't working but couldn't tell why.

I'm still waiting on some night actions!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Matt at least you had a valid reason and weren't just banned so you couldn't view the thread and voice you wanted in :(.

Replacement I guess :\.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Kevin: we all know you were banned because you were...nauuuuughty.

Also, Tom so edited one of his posts. Cheater! :p

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Night 0 ends.

GOTHAM TIMES: DAY 1

A FIGURE OF HOPE IS LOST

[The front page shows a half-page picture of an alleyway. Broken glass is scattered throughout pools of blood on the ground. Smeared on the wall in blood are the words, "WE OWN THIS TOWN." Hanging from a noose on one of the alleyway walls is the limp body of Commissioner James Gordon. His dead eyes peer wide open through his broken glasses and straight into the camera.]

In what is the first of several expected murders, we have been robbed of a very important figure of our town. Commissioner Gordon introduced us to the idea of accepting and even working with the Dark Knight. Today, we lost more than a man. We lost hope.

Eor, Commissioner James Gordon (town aligned cop), has died a bloody death.

Day 1 begins.

With 15 alive, it will take a majority of 8 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Wednesday, Nov. 25, Noon EST.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
No, this is about as far from an ideal start as we could get. At least it wasn't Batman.

With a 15 player game, I'm guessing at best we only have one cop left, which means we really can't afford a bad lynch on the first day; which is going to be tough, as it's more or less a random toss at this point.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Aaaaaargh. That SUCKS.

I'm going to be a fool and go ahead and post some thoughts...

Killing Eor is a pretty specific stroke. Do y'all think that implicates people who participated in Highschool Mafia? Or people that didn't? We have a lot of players who have only played it back here, so that game is the only exposure.

Eor was good, but he didn't influence Highschool Mafia THAT much. If you wanted to take out a scary good player, you'd go after the one who almost single handedly won the game... (and to head off any "you're putting a target on Marshigio's back, omg" comments, a Mafia that is smart enough to kill Eor is smart enough to have figured this out.)

If you're going to go after someone for being "too good," then you either have Highschool Mafia to go by, or decisive games in general. If you went by Highschool Mafia only, Marshy would be dead. He isn't, so that might shine some light on the Mafia's thought process. It has more to do with knowing Eor outside of Mafia.

My bet is that the decision was made by someone who didn't participate in the last game. This doesn't help MUCH, because we have 2-4 Mafia to contend with, depending on what roles there are, and by probability they'll be both new and veteran... but it's at least a start :/

Killing Eor is a very interesting move. It sucks that we lost the cop, but at least we have a decisive act that hopefully tells us something about the killers.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Eh, going by the last game won't be very productive. Eor is basically known for being king of forum games, particularly mafia games. Hell, EE knows this best of everyone, but that is nothing to go on.

However, the more I type this out, the more I see what you mean, but I don't know if it's enough.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I agree with Scav-- I immediately thought of EE. Crimson King agreed with the suspisions.

Not that there's much to go off of, but its still somethin'.

Top Bottom