• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basketball Thread

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So glad they got rid of Bynum -_-...

Anyways, Wade might possibly be showing his age. A lot of inconsistency so far in the season.

Jane

Smash Hero
so salty i missed the heat clippers game. definitely downloading it.

haha, derrick williams vs kemba walker tonight in the charlotte minny game was like a flashback to the 2010 ncaa tourney when connecticut beat arizona :[.

i actually... kinda wanna watch that game too.

Jane

Smash Hero
No you don't, you'd rather watch UofA/Duke :)

-Fellow Wildcat
haha man that game was amazing. the previous game vs texas was crazy too.

i should have clarified though, i meant i wanted to watch the charlotte minny game, not connecticut arizona. **** that game. lol

i STILL hate jeremy lamb to this day. that little basterd. kemba is cool though.

Nike.

Smash Hero
haha man that game was amazing. the previous game vs texas was crazy too.

i should have clarified though, i meant i wanted to watch the charlotte minny game, not connecticut arizona. **** that game. lol

i STILL hate jeremy lamb to this day. that little basterd. kemba is cool though.
I live close to Austin. Was public enemy #1 for like a week after that

The Twolves game threads I've been invading lately (since I can't watch) can't stand him anymore. Half the teams injured, so he recently became their #1 option too lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Memphis and Clips are looking very good right now

Jane

Smash Hero
who? d-will? has he been playing badly lately? i know he missed a big FT in that game vs charlotte, but aside from that i havent been paying much attention to him.

and yes, clippers are looking beastly. though the heat are historically bad vs the clips at staples. still though man, that team is looking so ****ing complete. DJ leveled up, bledsoe leveled up, and lets not forget the homie jamal crawford. that man was going absolutely bonkers last night. so much swag. i hear portland fans are salty because he never went as hard over there? who knows, but i'm glad he's in LA now.

and big game for the knicks tonight. with a win tonight, they will officially be in the discussion for winning the east. so ****ing excited. sucks its not gonna be on TNT though. unfortunately, i think the spurs will take it, but its going to be a great game nonetheless.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Jamal Crawford is good when he's having a good game. Otherwise, he's just like Kobe on a bad game. You just want him to stop shooting the ball.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I got get into college ball like the rest of NC.

I guess it cause im from Texas.

Only college I follow is Texas A&M.

Jane

Smash Hero
this knicks spurs game is getting hot. strap in your seatbelts, gentlemen.

tony parker is such a stud, my god.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Lillard has been an absolute BEAST for my fantasy team so far! Averaging 18 points 6.6 assists 1.3 steals and a whopping 2.5 3 pointers a game. Dude is a fantasy animal. I ended up dropping Eric Gordon from my bench and replaced him with Mo Williams for some more of dat guard depth.

Heat are about to lose again tonight... Back to back game in Denver of all places, and the Heat haven't won in Denver since the dinosaurs were around.

Jane

Smash Hero
loltimmy. lolkawhi. nice attempts from behind the line but no.

well, kawhi at least redeemed himself by making that last three.

amazing game. im so happy right now.

ive never felt so good about a regular season win before. im dancing in my room to this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ6y5nIW26E in triumph.

AND we get to watch denver miami on tnt? **** yeah! i didnt realize it was a double header. espn app did not properly inform me.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
it was decent but nothing like this

they completely shut down the spurs offense after a time out in the 4th quarter

THE SPURS OFFENSE

then they go on a 26-3 run to win the game, these knicks have something special about them, no one expected this out of them

BRING ON THE GRIZZLIES

mood4food77

Smash Hero
Who cares about the heat, its all about the knicks winning in san Antonio, which hasn't been done in 9 years
:)

:phone:

tko112

Smash Lord
wow, I didn't think the Lakers could run the offense the way they have and still play D the way they have, its almost head-stratching

Nike.

Smash Hero
Question.
Assuming Griz, Spurs, OKC, LAC, and LAL all make the playoffs...
who are the 3 remaining teams in the western conference that make it in?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Houston looks like they are getting worse and worse. Lin is not a star player, and asking Harden to carry the load for 82 games is too much to ask.

Jane

Smash Hero
thats the problem, theyre expecting harden to carry the load all the time, which is ********. they need to start using lin as a point guard, rather than a pass-the-ball-to-harden utility. i have faith that houston will realize this sooner or later. daryl morey is a smart guy.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
6. Nuggets
7. Mavericks
8. Timberwolves

I'm very interested in seeing what a fully healthy and in sync Timberwolves team would look like.

Nike.

Smash Hero
After watching the Nuggets the other night (and the reaction from Nugget fans afterwards), they don't seem like there good enough right now to make the playoffs. Apparently, GK is the reason and alot of fans want him gone at this point. Maybe they'll make a comeback but right now there falling.

Timberwolves I bandwagoned before the season started. Also made a bet that they'd get at least 40 wins this season, so I need them to win every game.
But there missing 6 players, including nearly the whole starting lineup. They actually just signed Josh Howard the min because they need bodies on the floor. Twolve forums are pretty funny/depressing to read atm. I think if they can stay within the .500 mark by the time Love/Rubio come back, there in.

6. Dallas
7. Timberwolves
8. ????? (Idk honestly)

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Karl has led his teams to the playoffs every year he has coached in the NBA or some crazy statistic like that. I don't see the Nuggets missing the playoffs unless if there really are some issues between Karl and the players.

Top Bottom