• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basketball Thread

Nike.

Smash Hero
November losses aren't the biggest thing during the season, but that one was frustrating to watch. GG to Clippers, they are showing contender signs right now.

Spurs starting a 6 game road trip without both of their SF's. They've gotta get one from the D-League, someone that's ready to guard Paul Pierce/Lebron. I'll be happy with a 4-2.

After watching the Nuggets the other night (and the reaction from Nugget fans afterwards), they don't seem like there good enough right now to make the playoffs. Apparently, GK is the reason and alot of fans want him gone at this point. Maybe they'll make a comeback but right now there falling.
And the first thing they do after this post is beat Memphis on the road lol.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Watching Dwight shoot free throws during crunch time made me :urg:

Not impressed with the win, but I guess things can only get better.

soap

Smash Hero
He took 108 shots. The rest of the team had like 4 shots total. 0 assists. It was a ploy to set a record. The box score was silly as ****.

:phone:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
lakers 1-2 under dantoni

rofl at dantonis comments on benching gasol

kobe walkin out of court before game ends

dantoni already on hot seat? (albeit nash still injured)

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Lakers should tank for Shabazz.

EDIT: Dropped Beasley from my roster because he is full of suck. Picked up Chandler Parsons because he has been beasting. Surprised nobody picked him up yet.

Tacket

The Innovator
LET'S GO HAWKS!

5 game win streak! Longest streak in the league right now! Just like the Falcons, the Hawks are proving all the doubters wrong. NEARLY BLEW OUT JAMAL CRAWFORD, BLAKE GRIFFIN, AND KING PG CP3. NOBODY IS STOPPING US THIS YEAR! GOING ALL THE WAY!

And I don't know why everyone is excited over Bynum. It's not like he's enough of a superstar to carry the Sixers anyway. Maybe if they still had AI (Andre), but they don't.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Surprised Lakers owned the Mavs considering LA was on a back to back. Mavs didn't show up at all, and they should be known for good D.

Yesterday I saw MWP airball a finger roll. Today I got to see OJ Mayo do one.

Edit: Also, wonder how much money Bynum is gonna make when he becomes a FA.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I thought she was 22?

Regardless, still :( I kinda wanna get tickets to the first game he returns to (if he does)
yahoo i think said 23

ive seen 22 also

i wouldnt be surprised if he stayed away all season ****s got to be tough.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
that is really sad to hear :(

on other news, the bobcats have as many wins this year as they had all of last year.....wtf

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Who gives a **** about the Lolcats right now?? This Brooklyn/Knicks game is the BOMB!

Feels like a playoff game!

Brooklyn ftw! I knew the Knicks would come back to earth... Simply reverting right back to old habits: Melo hero ball.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
that would've been a moment when stat would've been great for the knicks, coming off the bench and providing score

Top Bottom