• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

barack HUSSEIN obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
Wow....... Seriously? You can't do anything about his being elected. Honestly more people thought he would make a better president than those of your point of view did... Because guess what? He got elected. Either grow up and accept the fact that he is now the leader of our country, or WALLOW IN DESPAIR.

Edit: A mod TROLL??? GET OUT OF THESE FORUMS. REPORT HIS POST BECAUSE WE DON'T NEED CRAP MODS LIKE THIS ON SMASHBOARDS... This is a disgrace. Kthx. Also, learn to spell.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Many a coward has been bolstered in his conviction against challenging tyranny by not reading too deeply into the Scriptures. Yet, nowhere does the Bible ever suggest evil rulers are to be obeyed. When the rule of men conflicts with the commands of God, the Bible leaves no doubt about where we should stand.

I do not hesitate today in calling on godly Americans to pray that Barack Hussein Obama fail in his efforts to change our country from one anchored on self-governance and constitutional republicanism to one based on the raw and unlimited power of the central state.

It would be folly to pray for his term to be a success

I want Obama to fail because his agenda is 100 percent at odds with God's. Pretending it is not simply makes a mockery of God's straightforward Commandments.

So you will not see me joining in the ritual of affirming Obama and his mission in public or private prayer this week – or any other week.

Wow are you serious?

What kind of sick person are you?

Your a complete idiot. He is a Christian and you CANT EVEN SPELL MUSLIM!!

Jski

Smash Apprentice
You know I will just make this simple this is a mostly gaming web sight it seems odd to post about a non-smash subject. Maybe we should look at the characters in this game and see how they stack up to morale idealism!

Jski

Smash Apprentice
O I just thought it odd to see this type here from a gaming web sight. Are we debating if Barack Hussein Obama is a Christian or is this misinformation off the odd sounding name of "HUSSEIN" is evidences to disclaim a person? (well seeing how its all capitalize it must be important part of the argument) I guess this is why i stay away from blogs to much misinformation.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Because this topic started off of misinformation (Obama is christian, really, it's just a middle name), and it is basically a thread thats going to end up bashing all religions. We don't need this kind of conflict, not in the world we live in, and if we do it definitely doesn't belong on smashboards. Although, I acknowledge that this is a blog, and people can post what they want, but this is thoroughly offensive to many people. Really, why can't we all just look past our differences and get along?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Link to original post: [drupal=1000]barack HUSSEIN obama[/drupal]

Well, we finally did it. We elected a Muslin President. An insult to the 43 Christian Men who came before. Whether or not you liked past Presidents, you have to admire the fact that they were all Christian. Not a Jew, not a Muslin, not an atheist. America is a CHRISTIAN NATION. Anything else is just downright insulting. If America still exists in 4 years, I have no doubt in my mind that Sarah Palin will defeat Joe Biden, and become President (I say Joe Biden because I expect that Obama will be impeached, resign, or assassinated by then), restoring good Christian faith to the White House/Oval Office.

Never again will we elect a Muslin man to lead the greatest country for Christians. I have some ideas about how we can prevent this, but some have told me they are too radical. I disagree. I already firmly believe that everybody in the world is born as a Christian, but later in life choose to abandon it or pursue another "faith." Although I hate large amounts of government intervention, I think a law should be created that makes it official: every American is born a Christian. Of course, later in life you can be allowed to convert to any "faith" or "religion" that you want, so there's really no difference in that regard. However, it will have to be recorded, so it will be on public record, so everyone can see exactly when and at what age you decided to abandon Christ. If this law existed, Obama would have been born Christian (assuming he was really born in Hawaii, like he says) and would have to convert to Islam later in life. Real Islamic terrorists in the middle east probably wouldn't want to associate with a Christian man, so his Christianity would keep Obama away from these terrorists he pals around with

Whether he is joking, serious, or simply trolling< it is obvious he wishes to see how one would respond to these rational beliefs in which he has stated, other wise he would not have posted this thread. That being, I will contently state my response.

First off, the correct spelling of the word you are trying to express is Muslim. Not Muslin. Muslin is a type of finely-woven cotton fabric, introduced to Europe from the Middle East in the 17th century. My references are posted below: [All hail Wikipedia^_^]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslin
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/muslim

Secondly, President Barak Obama is not a Muslim. He is however a Christian, which he has stated many times, and which there is much evidence to agree with that statement.
To presume one’s religion solely based on their name is extremely absurd, especially in America, one of the most diverse nations in the world. There is little reason to judge someone by their name. Barak Obama’s father was Muslim which is why he has a Muslim middle name. However Obama has known his father very little in his life and has grown up in a Christian society and in truth is Christian. Even if he were not so, he would in no way be an insult the 43 presidents who came before him. For America is based upon freedom and equality. As many before me have said “separation of church and state” comes to play here. Government and ones religious beliefs are to remain independent from each other. So even if he were a Muslim that in no way would be offensive to America. If it were anything it would be a compliment to America and its beliefs by the fact that everyone is equal. To say that America is a Christian nation is very debatable but it is in some ways true being that Majority of the people are Christian. However more than that, America is a Free nation. That will never change. Anyone born here has the right to lead.

As for your belief on everyone being born Christian I ask you this:
What about those who have never even heard about the words of the bible or Jesus himself, those born into the Indian and tribes of the Rainforest, Or the African clans of the jungle? Are they too born Christian? Do they too convert to other practices somewhere in the middle of their life? Even though they have not once seen a church or heard of the great God?

Also to clear things up, Muslims are NOT terrorist. There are Muslim EXTREMIST who are though. Every big religion has Extremist. Even Christianity. Did you know that the majority of members of the KKK are “Christians?” Muslims have been misrepresented ever since 9/11 which is very understandable. However it is dead wrong to say that Muslims are terrorist. Muslims are not terrorist but there are terrorist who are “Muslim.” Just like there are terrorist who are “Christian.” Its one of the most ignorant things someone could say, and I have zero respect for one who believes other wise.

Reverent Wright, Blagojevich, Ludacris, and Ayers, not to mention incrimanating photos and reports (the latter I believe to be fake 90% of the time).

The better question is: How not so?
With all do respect, you simply gave a list of names and in no way explained your opinion...

Many a coward has been bolstered in his conviction against challenging tyranny by not reading too deeply into the Scriptures. Yet, nowhere does the Bible ever suggest evil rulers are to be obeyed. When the rule of men conflicts with the commands of God, the Bible leaves no doubt about where we should stand.

I do not hesitate today in calling on godly Americans to pray that Barack Hussein Obama fail in his efforts to change our country from one anchored on self-governance and constitutional republicanism to one based on the raw and unlimited power of the central state.

It would be folly to pray for his term to be a success

I want Obama to fail because his agenda is 100 percent at odds with God's. Pretending it is not simply makes a mockery of God's straightforward Commandments.

So you will not see me joining in the ritual of affirming Obama and his mission in public or private prayer this week – or any other week.
To pray for someone to fail in prosperity? That is just downright malicious. No matter whom it is, the President should be given full respect, especially if he has not gotten a chance to prove himself yet. To pray for the president to fail is praying for America to fail.

ice_cream_man

Smash Journeyman
who actually believes in God. He's a fairy tale and the bible is just a book of made up storys that teach good morale values, but ppl take it seriously.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Because this topic started off of misinformation (Obama is christian, really, it's just a middle name), and it is basically a thread thats going to end up bashing all religions. We don't need this kind of conflict, not in the world we live in, and if we do it definitely doesn't belong on smashboards. Although, I acknowledge that this is a blog, and people can post what they want, but this is thoroughly offensive to many people. Really, why can't we all just look past our differences and get along?
You are all pathetic, and this should be locked.
With all due respect, I dont think calling everyone pathetic is the best way to get along

Jski

Smash Apprentice
Ooo now this can be fun are we talking about reality and the idea of "perfect" now!? Could we also apply this this reality to that of all points of life in that we cant always have what we wish for but we must work with what we have? Also could we not think of it this way that a name given from a parent to a child is significant in that it may be a source of pride I mean how would you feel that your being judgment base off a name that holds importation in your family I know I would be unhappy if they did for me. Hay even from a christian view the name of the beast was needed to buy and sell goods should this show that if we are to base things off names that we are being the "beast" defining who can and cant just because there name may resemble something else? Well that just how I see it.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
With all due respect, I dont think calling everyone pathetic is the best way to get along
True. I'm not exactly trying to get along with people here though, the fact that this thread hasn't been locked yet disgusts me. I don't want to get too into this though, it should just be handled elsewhere.

EDIT: also, nice post.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
MarKO X is confused!

? ? ? ? ? ?

He Hurt himself in confusion.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Link to original post: barack HUSSEIN obama

Well, we finally did it. We elected a Muslin President. An insult to the 43 Christian Men who came before. Whether or not you liked past Presidents, you have to admire the fact that they were all Christian. Not a Jew, not a Muslin, not an atheist. America is a CHRISTIAN NATION. Anything else is just downright insulting. If America still exists in 4 years, I have no doubt in my mind that Sarah Palin will defeat Joe Biden, and become President (I say Joe Biden because I expect that Obama will be impeached, resign, or assassinated by then), restoring good Christian faith to the White House/Oval Office.

Never again will we elect a Muslin man to lead the greatest country for Christians. I have some ideas about how we can prevent this, but some have told me they are too radical. I disagree. I already firmly believe that everybody in the world is born as a Christian, but later in life choose to abandon it or pursue another "faith." Although I hate large amounts of government intervention, I think a law should be created that makes it official: every American is born a Christian. Of course, later in life you can be allowed to convert to any "faith" or "religion" that you want, so there's really no difference in that regard. However, it will have to be recorded, so it will be on public record, so everyone can see exactly when and at what age you decided to abandon Christ. If this law existed, Obama would have been born Christian (assuming he was really born in Hawaii, like he says) and would have to convert to Islam later in life. Real Islamic terrorists in the middle east probably wouldn't want to associate with a Christian man, so his Christianity would keep Obama away from these terrorists he pals around with
Yeah, let's kill this Porch Monkey Arab Motherf***er! -__-

I mean really Eor, isn't America the land of the free? I suppose not. You're right, White Power, God is White, and so are his children. Hussein isn't technically a Muslim name, it could've been inherited from his Kenyan heritage. What? No! White Power White Power White Power.
In this Democracy, YOUR people voted him in. That means that the American people want Barack Obama in power. Yeah, that Black Terrorist Sumb****.

Being a good leader doesn't come hand in hand with being a Christian. Being able to do the right thing isn't a solely Christian ability.
It's ignorant, bigoted people like you that caused Martin Luther King Jr to be assassinated all those years ago.
Don't say "oh but it has nothing to do with race". Discrimation under grounds of religion is just as foolish.
White Power, Heil Hitler

swordmaster592

Smash Apprentice
I don't understand the fact that people are complaining about a president with a different religion than us?

What's next? A second Spanish Inquosition?

You know, I heard that if you are found Christian in Iraq, they KILL YOU. Is it really THAT hard to accept other peoples opinion? I mean CMON.

Of course this might also be a joke. If it is, I reply with an "I don't get it."

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Seriously, guys? Did you miss the people saying Eor was trolling? Stupid or not, just ignore the blog or something. Or maybe you'd rather stay here and yell at each other like crazy and start a flame war over someone who only posts every three pages so everyone gets riled up again.

This is a fine example of successful trolling. Now stop seriously replying. Even if he's serious, you've all already made a point to him. Flaming him every time he says something isn't going to help anyone. Joke or not (although again, I stand by the position that he is), continuing this argument is not going to help anyone. At all.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I wonder what would happen if I were to make a troll thread right now...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Seriously, guys? Did you miss the people saying Eor was trolling? Stupid or not, just ignore the blog or something. Or maybe you'd rather stay here and yell at each other like crazy and start a flame war over someone who only posts every three pages so everyone gets riled up again.

This is a fine example of successful trolling. Now stop seriously replying. Even if he's serious, you've all already made a point to him. Flaming him every time he says something isn't going to help anyone. Joke or not (although again, I stand by the position that he is), continuing this argument is not going to help anyone. At all.
A Moderator is the last person we'd expect to be trolling. Oh wait, this is the User Blog section, where there are no f***ing rules. If he really is trolling though, he should be stripped of his moderator status, considering he'll ban and infract people for the exact same offence. ****er....

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Hahahahah, obvious troll is obvious =p

and lol at members getting all butthurt because he's making fun of tards that were posting in the pool room.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hahahahah, obvious troll is obvious =p

and lol at members getting all butthurt because he's making fun of tards that were posting in the pool room.
Hypocrisy is not appreciated.
Instead of any resentment of his personal beliefs, we now see the hypocrisy and arrogance of the mods as clear as day. Nice job.
Allahu Akbar

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
QQ.

Because we're mods, we're not allowed to act like normal members sometimes?

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Kind of funny, stuff that was making fun of Maxfire was okay, but this is TABOO OMG.

Pot calling the kettle black?

[lol i said 'black' in an obama topic, i'm playing the race card hohoho]

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
QQ.

Because we're mods, we're not allowed to act like normal members sometimes?

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Kind of funny, stuff that was making fun of Maxfire was okay, but this is TABOO OMG.

Pot calling the kettle black?

[lol i said 'black' in an obama topic, i'm playing the race card hohoho]

YES YOU DID! :mad:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
A SOCIAL GROUP highlighting a blatant idiot is different to starting a thread that would illicit a strong moral response, considering not EVERYONE spends time in the PRoom. I guarantee that if someone else did this, they'd get a s***load of infractions, with a mod going "Read the rules you worthless idioT!! :mad::mad:", so what gives you the right to BREAK the rules? I'm not saying you can't chill and relax and be a normal member, but at least have the decency to play by the rules you enforce. Please?

"No dumb*** stfu! You have received an Infraction!"

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I'm not talking about social groups, I'm talking about blog posts.

and really?
Who have I infracted here?
I don't really know of anyone that's gotten seriously infracted over a blog post.

Probably would've just gotten closed because we can't possibly know if they're serious or not without knowing them.

Everyone knows Eor is a giant ***.
If they don't they must have registered yesterday.

QQ.

Oh wait, you're the thread narc. Makes sense lol

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Who have I infracted here?
Ok I'll give you that.... I still disagree with the humour behind this thread though, seeing as it was just the perfect recipe for a flame war.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
^ yes. lol

teran - I agree with that, but I'm not Eor's mother or his boss.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I know rite.

It makes me sad too.

[Apparently I'm no longer a person since I'm a mod]

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
And this is why you people can't have joke topics in the Proom or anywhere else.

Eor was JOKING. It's called sarcasm, and it actually was a mechanism used to show how stupid people are who believe Obama even was Muslim. I think Eor voted for Obama.

The fact is people can't see the difference between a joke blog and spamming, and that's a sad, sad thing.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom